Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Major crypto exchange FTX is about to collapse

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I don’t know about any justice but she cut a deal and flipped on SBF. The game is the game
    It will probably be a combo of both factors.

It is tough to get stiff sentences against young white women. While Caroline isn’t attractive, the nerdy thing works in her favor. Just very tough for judges to properly see her as a criminal, especially since she can claim she was just under SBF’s spell.

To me it would be a miscarriage of justice if she sees little or no time behind bars.
    Those days are long gone, as far as white people go the opposite is true. Draconian sentences are reserved almost exclusively for white people, civil and criminal.
    That's what civil rights laws are, double jeapardy reserved almost exclusively for white people.
    Think about the civil penalty on Alex Jones, what was it $1 or 2 trillion.
    How about what's happening to Trump.

Think about that officer that shot Ashly Babbit in the Capitol, he won a presidential medal of freedom wtf. If the races were reversed he'd be serving multiple life sentences and no knowledgable person will disagree.

Look at what happened to Chauvin, as horrible as it appeared GF died of an OD. That's what leaked texts reveal and medical evidence suggests. How many people watched all the police cam footage, not the cherry picked CNN version.robably les than 1%. Every white person and future generations of white people were sentenced for the death of George Floyd. It's pretty much mandatory to openly discriminate against wypepo in countless ways because of George Floyd. Go look.

Jews otoh at this time are the most privelaged and powerful group in all of history.
    No other group could dream of committing a genocide and openly bragging about it with zero concern about being held accountable.
    Putin has an international arrest warrant. That's not even a remote possibility for anyone in charge in Israel.
    I expect SBF to be free within 10 years. Maybe i'm wrong, we'll see how this Charly Javice saga plays out vs Elizabeth Holmes.

It's standard to let informants avoid prison. It's taboo to discuss but from what I've seen snitching is one of the most + ev plays of all time, EVER.

If you pay attn most alpha mfer's will snitch but not all
    Being legit alpha is hard to describe but you know it when you see it. It's really hard to fake.
    50 cent, Suge Knight, Easy E are legit Alpha
    P Diddy/. Jarule etc most rappers are not, not saying they're soft but they're not alpha
    Sammy the bull is about as Alpha as it gets.
    Speaking of Trump and Sammy the Bull
    Check this story.

Whitey Bulger is alpha af too.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend:

Orko: lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this fuckin AI shit scares me... no lies !!!

Thread Information