Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: ***Skatz 9th Annual FF League *$350 Freeroll* (MWH Memorial League)***

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Brandon is owed 50. Send a wallet address and I'll ship immediately. He had McCafrey with 45.2 and I had Moore with 45. I'll message on the league board as well.

Also, Chaps, PM an address and I will mail you a gift card. I think they may offer e codes?

lol not sure what kinda card but just send a code or whatever. otherwise idgaf ill just post my addy here. worst case scenario tgull shows up and gets repeatedly tapped out til he cries and leaves.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    boys I gotta say MWH would be rolling over in his fucking south american grave right now if he knew how much his name was sullied for this contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    boys I gotta say MWH would be rolling over in his fucking south american grave right now if he knew how much his name was sullied for this contest

LOL THE HUNT FOR MWH IS WHY I HAVE WON THIS LEAGUE MULTIPLE TIMES BUT DONT QUALIFY FOR PRIZES. SCREW HIM.

FOR THE RECORD MWH IS BURIED IN MULTIPLE GRAVES. YOU KNOW HOW THE CARTELS DO.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Refer to previous post.

Load Metric
    Refer to previous post.
    that's great and all but I still have nothing from you

Load Metric
    UH OH

Comments

nunbeater: spaghetti-os

Load Metric
    but to be fair vaughn is busy having sex with married women his hinge game is superb

Load Metric

Refer to previous post.
    "...week of the Super Bowl".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Brandon is owed 50. Send a wallet address and I'll ship immediately. He had McCafrey with 45.2 and I had Moore with 45. I'll message on the league board as well.

Also, Chaps, PM an address and I will mail you a gift card. I think they may offer e codes?

lol not sure what kinda card but just send a code or whatever. otherwise idgaf ill just post my addy here. worst case scenario tgull shows up and gets repeatedly tapped out til he cries and leaves.
    I PMd you a 25 Canadian dollars Amazon gift card. Apparently they don't offer e-codes anymore unless bought in store (they obviously don't sell Canadian cards), just click that link and it will automatically apply it to your account.

Load Metric
    so just to clarify everyone else gets paid immediately but I have to wait the week of the super bowl?

Load Metric
    wow that's gotta suck to have a million dollars in a bank account and yet somehow you can't move 375 of it at once

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

I PMd you a 25 Canadian dollars Amazon gift card. Apparently they don't offer e-codes anymore unless bought in store (they obviously don't sell Canadian cards), just click that link and it will automatically apply it to your account.

RIGHT ON MAN. HOPEFULLY I CAN FIRE IT ONTO MY .CA ACCT. GOT A SWEET PAIR OF RETRO BOK'S IN DA CART.

Load Metric

Load Metric

so just to recap, I win the contest, send you my info for payment
    you do not respond for 2 days
    I send another PM like hey man whats up
    you don't respond for another 2 days
    I post in this thread asking about my winnings

all of my messages were congenial as fuck by the way I wasn't tripping out on you I literally asked about my winnings all polite as shit
    you inject disrespect into the convo by saying you would have paid me already but I sent you 2 PMs in one day (lol! that's rich) and saying that no one wants to be nagged over charity

which by the way how the fuck is this charity? dude this is a contest you ran with prizes you offered, I didn't ask for shit except for what I won in said contest, I don't need help buying water for my cereal or preventing my cats from becoming homeless, other than the $375 that I won in the contest fair and square I don't want a fucking thing from you

then you post a pic of a bank account with 1 million dollars implying that you could pay me at any time but you choose not to? while also calling me a broke bitch? I'm a broke bitch because I want the money owed to me?? my own financial status is irrelevant for a fucking contest I won, I don't care what the fuck I want the money for or how hard I want the money, none of that is any of your fucking concern

then you post a bitch fit and say that I will get paid after the super bowl while telling everyone else to ship a wallet address so you can ship IMMEDIATELY.....so everyone else can get their winnings now but I have to wait another 5 weeks.....for what reason exactly? Because I hurt your fucking feelings?

buddy let me tell you I have been ripped off enough in my life that everything you have done in this interaction reminds me of every time I got ripped off or someone refused to pay me money that they owed me and they turned into a total bitch about it talking a whole lotta shit. You're the one that got disrespectful about the shit, you're the one that turned into a stone cold bitch. I dunno why you got so cunty over such a trivial amount of money to a man of such wealth as yourself, maybe you had a bad week but fuck man I didn't do it. Either way obviously you don't have the fucking money, posting a picture of a million in your account but cant get me my 375, what a fucking joke

"when someone has a choice between paying you money they owe you or talking shit and they choose to talk shit it usually means you're not getting your money."

Load Metric
    Not reading your tilt-a-whirl wall of text, but you posted something first suggesting I was going to rip you off:

"hey man,

am I gonna get paid anytime soon? what's going on here bud?"

This was less than three days after the contest ended. That's disrespectful. And yes, I literally do have not just a million dollars but millions. That I worked for and continue to work for. I have a thousand other things to worry about and would have eventually paid you. Go fuck yourself.

Load Metric
    oh wow you're not gonna pay me now? holy fuck I did not see that coming

Load Metric
    lol "I wasn't gonna rip you off and I will prove it by now ripping you off" lololol you fucking cunt

Load Metric
    I LOVE HOW YOUR GRIPE WITH VAUGHN HERE GAVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE A DIG AT ME. PATHETIC FAGGOT. VAUGHN SHOULD SEND ME YOUR WINNINGS FOR LULZ. AT LEAST THEN YOU'D HAVE A REASON TO HAVE BEEF WITH ME. FUCKING GIMP.

Load Metric
    lol "I wasn't gonna rip you off and I will prove it by now ripping you off" lololol you fucking cunt

Load Metric
    lol sorry chaps I have no beef with you I'm just joking bud
    also remember I was the guy willing to cover your debt if it came to that I'm not some cunt like vaughn where I just offer shit with no follow through

Thread Information