Thread: March 14th = Steak and BJ day

Load Metric

March 14th = Steak and BJ day

http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

Some say it was invented by the Romans in 269AD, and institutionalized through St Valentine’s cousin,
    Claudius Fellatio. Others suggest that when World War II ended in 1945, president Harry S. Truman had the FBI covertly
    spread the word to act as a “welcome home” for the troops. All we really know, is that Steak and BJ Day is pretty damn awesome.

The overarching theory is one of “Man’s Valentine’s Day.” You know the drill. Every 14th of February men
    get the chance to display their fondness for a significant other by showering them with gifts, flowers, dinner, and
    many other romantic baubles. They rack their brains for that one special gift that will show their spouse
    that they truly care.

Well here’s a little secret: men feel a tad left out.

They’re just too proud or too embarrassed to admit it. Sure seeing that smile on their face is priceless,
    but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Which is why this very holiday was created.
    March 14th is henceforth “Steak and Blowjob Day.” Simple, effective and self explanatory;
    this holiday has been created so that the ladies can show their man how much they truly care for him.
    No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name explains it all: just a steak and a BJ. That’s it.

Not only will Steak and Blowjob Day be joyous day of sensuality for the men, but it will even instigate
    more effort during February for the women! It’s win win, gentlemen and ladies.

Load Metric
    3.14 = pi (π) day?

Load Metric
    It was hard enough on single people getting through Valentines Day. Steak and BJ day is just rubbing salt in our wounds.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

Some say it was invented by the Romans in 269AD, and institutionalized through St Valentine’s cousin,
    Claudius Fellatio. Others suggest that when World War II ended in 1945, president Harry S. Truman had the FBI covertly
    spread the word to act as a “welcome home” for the troops. All we really know, is that Steak and BJ Day is pretty damn awesome.

The overarching theory is one of “Man’s Valentine’s Day.” You know the drill. Every 14th of February men
    get the chance to display their fondness for a significant other by showering them with gifts, flowers, dinner, and
    many other romantic baubles. They rack their brains for that one special gift that will show their spouse
    that they truly care.

Well here’s a little secret: men feel a tad left out.

They’re just too proud or too embarrassed to admit it. Sure seeing that smile on their face is priceless,
    but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Which is why this very holiday was created.
    March 14th is henceforth “Steak and Blowjob Day.” Simple, effective and self explanatory;
    this holiday has been created so that the ladies can show their man how much they truly care for him.
    No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name explains it all: just a steak and a BJ. That’s it.

Not only will Steak and Blowjob Day be joyous day of sensuality for the men, but it will even instigate
    more effort during February for the women! It’s win win, gentlemen and ladies.
    I am forwarding this post to my wife ASAP.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Not fair IMO... Every day is pretty much steak and BJ day. Unless its chicken. Or fish.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Not fair IMO... Every day is pretty much steak and BJ day. Unless its chicken. Or fish.
    Most women in relationships don't suck a dick anywhere near every day. Perhaps you're an exception to this and if so, good on ya.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Most women in relationships don't suck a dick anywhere near every day. Perhaps you're an exception to this and if so, good on ya.

She's about to eat fish taco everyday in another thread, I wouldn't read to deep into it.

Load Metric
    Good point- every day would be a bit much. Not to mention the sore jaw.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Bronze
    Load Metric
    oddly and unwhittingly, i took out a beautiful 13oz strip and marinated it this morning! upon seeing this thread i will now make a phone call and make the other half happen.....

editor's note: i dont have to eat the steak at the same time do i?

Thread Information