Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Im still amazed the Cardinals won despite 4 picks thrown by Carson Palmer.. The odds are total against winning such games normally.. Truth is seems both teams played like shit and Cardinals simply won by basically scoring last..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Just curious if others think the Hawks are gonna take it down or not.
    C'mon Weiss, they are clearly the best team in football this year and after tomorrow will secure a first round bye and home field advantage in one of the toughest stadiums for opposing teams in the modern era.

They're going to the Superbowl this year, and who in the AFC can compete with them? Denver? New England? KC? Each has significant flaws and as long as they stay healthy the Hawks really don't have any. It's the NFL and ANYTHING is possible, but they're the odds on favorite for a reason.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Of course the team with the best record and easiest road will have the best chance. In reality Seattle has had a really easy schedule. They just took their 1st home loss since last year vs GB, but they are still good at home. Its not like some bum came in their house and beat them it was Carson Palmer so cut the Seahawks some slack.

I like Carolinas chances vs Seattle. I do think whoever wins in the NFC will win the Superbowl, but I thought that last year as well.

Load Metric
    Winning 7 out of 8 games at home 2 years in a row is pretty damn good. Tony you have alot to be proud of.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Wise ass

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Winning 7 out of 8 games at home 2 years in a row is pretty damn good. Tony you have alot to be proud of.
    I looked it up & you're wrong they won all 8 last year.

Name:  untitled 4.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  14.7 KB

Name:  untitled 3.png
Views: 369
Size:  90.9 KB

Name:  untitled 2.png
Views: 469
Size:  104.4 KB
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

C'mon Weiss, they are clearly the best team in football this year and after tomorrow will secure a first round bye and home field advantage in one of the toughest stadiums for opposing teams in the modern era.

They're going to the Superbowl this year, and who in the AFC can compete with them? Denver? New England? KC? Each has significant flaws and as long as they stay healthy the Hawks really don't have any. It's the NFL and ANYTHING is possible, but they're the odds on favorite for a reason.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Of course the team with the best record and easiest road will have the best chance. In reality Seattle has had a really easy schedule. They just took their 1st home loss since last year vs GB, but they are still good at home. Its not like some bum came in their house and beat them it was Carson Palmer so cut the Seahawks some slack.

I like Carolinas chances vs Seattle. I do think whoever wins in the NFC will win the Superbowl, but I thought that last year as well.
    When you have to play San Fran, Arizona and St. Louis twice, you don't have an easy schedule. Not to mention playing 5 of the first 8 on the road. Not sure there is such a thing as an easy schedule in the NFL.

Too bad about the Pack, amazing they stayed in the race as long as they did without Rodgers.

I'm just now looking at the rest of the scores from yesterday, how in the blue hell did the Giants go to Detroit and win?? Schwartz is out.

Holy fucking Eagles, that's impressive. Foles may end up with a statue next to the Liberty Bell is he keeps this up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Im still amazed the Cardinals won despite 4 picks thrown by Carson Palmer.. The odds are total against winning such games normally.. Truth is seems both teams played like shit and Cardinals simply won by basically scoring last..
    I thought the same thing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm just now looking at the rest of the scores from yesterday, how in the blue hell did the Giants go to Detroit and win?? Schwartz is out.
    Interception thrown by Stafford killed them. Head coach could be out of there. That's what Terry Bradshaw thinks. And at Dallas also.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha View Post

You mean take a cock up the ass?...."Make my dream come true."

Lonely in the closet?
    Et tu, Les?
    ???

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: plus rep

Load Metric

When you have to play San Fran, Arizona and St. Louis twice, you don't have an easy schedule. Not to mention playing 5 of the first 8 on the road. Not sure there is such a thing as an easy schedule in the NFL.

Too bad about the Pack, amazing they stayed in the race as long as they did without Rodgers.

Holy fucking Eagles, that's impressive. Foles may end up with a statue next to the Liberty Bell is he keeps this up.
    I did say they are in the toughest division so Ill give you that.

To bad about the Pack? If they win they have the 4 seed and Seattle could still be the 5 seed. Get ready to come to Lambeau next week buddy.

Its not just Rodgers theyve been decimated by injuries all year. Its hard for a backup qb to win when your without your best olineman, best TE and arguably best WR.

Since Rodgers went out GB has done nothing to deserve a playoff spot except be in a division with 3 pathetic franchises. The Bears had the injury bug as well but Det and Minn have no excuses. You draft top ten every year and still stink.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: My bad on the Pack comment, I hadn't seen that all the other teams in the division shit the bed on Sunday. Good luck against the Bears.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post

Interception thrown by Stafford killed them. Head coach could be out of there. That's what Terry Bradshaw thinks. And at Dallas also.
    Sad but true. Hes gone for sure which makes me sad. Id love 1 more year of all that bravado talk and extreme underachieving.

Aug 20, 2013 12:42:51 PM
    Single #303459387

Football - NFL Team Props (Prop) Total

Detroit Lions - 2013 Regular Season Win Total

(1020) Over vs. (1021) Under

(1021) Under 8 (-105) Sep 08/13@11:00a

Load Metric
    Name:  Capture4.GIF
Views: 442
Size:  275.6 KB

Load Metric
    Get ready for the Fail Mary rematch next week. If it happens we should wager a few hundo on it ats of course.

Load Metric
    13-3 and #1 seed in the NFC, book it.
    Originally posted 10-21-2013

Druff, ship PFA Great Sage and Soothsayer

Banned
    Load Metric
    13-3 and #1 seed in the NFC, book it.

Ship it crucial.

Name:  landon.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  17.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

Ship it crucial.

Name:  landon.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  17.7 KB
    Does this mean we're not friends anymore?

You know neveragain, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

Load Metric
    Say what?

Comments

nunbeater: fuck off searles

Load Metric
    Tough loss for the Eagles, but it's not like they pissed it away like the Chiefs did. Great season and things are looking up in Philly.

The Saints are the team that Seahawk fans wanted, that's going to be a white-hot building next Saturday. Looking forward to it.

Comments

vegas1369: Good luck next week.

Load Metric
    Tough loss for the Eagles, but it's not like they pissed it away like the Chiefs did. Great season and things are looking up in Philly.

The Saints are the team that Seahawks fans wanted, that's going to be a white-hot building next Saturday. Looking forward to it.
    Eagles are on the right track and will be strong in the years to come. Still a believer in Chip Kelly.

Saints vs Seahawks is the matchup we all wanted to see.

Comments

vegas1369: Chip Kelly believer rep

Load Metric
    I don't see any scenario where Green Bay wins today, SF should run all over them inside the freezer.

Cincy should handle SD with relative ease as well.

Load Metric
    I don't see any scenario where Green Bay wins today, SF should run all over them inside the freezer.

Cincy should handle SD with relative ease as well.
    If you're looking to bet someone I know a guy who wants to bet over Western Union

Thread Information