Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric

As far as Sherman goes, ever since last season with the diss of Tom Brady and then going off on Skip Bayless I thought he was a complete douchebag, then as this season came along I kind of warmed up to his antics. Some of them were pretty funny, and I also read he does a lot of good things for the community, especially for kids, so that's a good sign... However, a lot of his on the field antics and interviews are very cringe worthy. IMO it takes a much bigger man to show sportsmanship and not rub shit in opponents faces when things go bad for them. He is the quintessential "look at me" type of player, and to me that's a whole lot of weaksauce.

One day someone is going to snap one of those skinny legs of his, and I doubt there will be many people out there that will feel sympathy for him. Things have a funny way of working themselves out when it comes to players like him.

That said, I like the Seahawks in the Superbowl. Defense wins championships, especially in cold, windy, snowy conditions, which is what has been predicted for the first week of February.

Load Metric
    As ShadyJ mentioned:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl...7648--nfl.html

Sherman called out the fans for doing it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Great news, Harvin expected to play SB. Actually I'm kinda torn about this seeing as how they didn't need him all year. I think they should sit him regardless.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/seah...2880--nfl.html

Comments

big dick: hope he pulls the tampon out
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    What is so great about that video is that had Colin Kaepernick thrown a pass where only Crabtree could catch it, they would have won, and I would have wanted to do the exact same thing. But Krapernick is not Joe Montana. He is Krapernick. So I deserve it.

Nothing will change my opinion that SF was an overall better team than SEA. There is just something about that fucking field that causes world class players to shit the bed. I've been there during meaningful games lots of times. I went to the SEA blowout of SF last year. There is no doubt that it's intense. But it's the same game being played between the lines. Fucking figure it out already guys. Nobody in the crowd is going to tackle you or make an interception. Just play the fucking game.

I have to say that I am impressed with what Seattle has done this season. But they've done this before. All the Seattle teams do it. They've been to the SB. They lost. They've been to the NBA Finals. They lost. They won 116 games in the regular season. They lost. Now they have to beat RainMan on a neutral field. Is it possible? Absolutely. Is it probable? No.

Rainman knows this is probably his best shot at tying his vastly inferior brother in the ring department, and shedding his "can't get it done in the playoffs" title he's been carrying. Can you imagine Peyton having to go to family gatherings for the rest of his life with one less ring than Eli? "Who is carving the turkey this year boys?" "Well, I think the guy with TWO rings should carve the turkey."

Given Seattle's tendency to shit the bed in big spots, combined with Mannings seemingly effortless raping of the Patriots (yes, they were banged up) defense, I just don't see it. If it does happen, you and Tony Jr. can talk all the shit you want. You will have earned it. But when it doesn't, save the "we'll get em next year" post this time. Because no, you won't get them next year. You never do. Just like the Coyote never got the RoadRunner, Seattle never gets a title. I guess you can still hold on to the Sonics in 79, and however many titles the dyke basketball team has won.

And all this nonsense about food being thrown at Bowman as he was being carted off, I'm sure it was one or two idiots. I hate most Seattle fans, because the vast majority only show up when something good is happening. But as a whole, they are very respectful and well behaved. Almost too much for my liking. There are idiot assholes no matter where you go. CenturyLink Field is no exception.

Comments

varys: udaman

nunbeater: Yup. No fucking way is Peyton going to be stopped with a second ring on the fucking line.
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 01-21-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Turns out Crabtree was the prick at the end of the game. Sherman said "Hell of a game" and went to give him a handshake. Very good sportsmanship actually...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Turns out Crabtree was the prick at the end of the game. Sherman said "Hell of a game" and went to give him a handshake. Very good sportsmanship actually...

C'mon dude. There's so much trash talking going on you can't take that seriously. I'm sure he didn't mean that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

C'mon dude. There's so much trash talking going on you can't take that seriously. I'm sure he didn't mean that.
    Hard to tell with Sherm, but I got the feeling after watching Sound FX last night that Sherm was looking to squash the beef. It was an incredibly intense game between two tough, evenly matched teams and I think that's at least a possibility. It also would explain why he was so pissed immediately afterward.

Immaculate Deflection FTW

Load Metric

Hard to tell with Sherm, but I got the feeling after watching Sound FX last night that Sherm was looking to squash the beef. It was an incredibly intense game between two tough, evenly matched teams and I think that's at least a possibility. It also would explain why he was so pissed immediately afterward.

C'mon tony, you know he didn't mean that. You don't go up to somebody at that moment & do that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

C'mon tony, you know he didn't mean that. You don't go up to somebody at that moment & do that.
    Why not? He went up to two other Niners with the exact same routine immediately after the game with glad tidings that were accepted. I'm telling you, he was pissed because he got pie-faced by Crabtree and that's why he was mad bro.

Load Metric

Why not? He went up to two other Niners with the exact same routine immediately after the game with glad tidings that were accepted. I'm telling you, he was pissed because he got pie-faced by Crabtree and that's why he was mad bro.

Read the bolded part. That's when it would mean something. While the game is still in progress it's just a continuation of the trash talking especially the way he did it.

Don't get me wrong I love it. If you can back-up your trash talk then all the power to you & he backed it up.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Bronze
    Load Metric

very cool

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionDave View Post

very cool

I thought deaf meant deaf. Why is he wearing hearing aids? Is he deaf in the same way someone with a strong prescription is blind without their glasses?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I thought deaf meant deaf. Why is he wearing hearing aids? Is he deaf in the same way someone with a strong prescription is blind without their glasses?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I stand by my statement Tony. I thought deaf meant that you couldn't hear... like at all. I thought the term for him would be hearing impaired.

I understand the denotation of deaf could mean partial hearing loss but the connotation has always meant you couldn't hear a lick. Am I wrong.

If you here that so and so is deaf do you picture them being able to hear ok with hearing aids?
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 01-24-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Load Metric
    Jeff Garcia is a fucking moron.

I didn't like him when he qb'd the 9ers and he's no better now. Watching him on the NFL Network is painful, and his LOL open letter to come back and play this year was a joke.

Eric Davis, Sterling Sharpe, Brian Baldinger and Willie McGinest are outstanding, and I'm warming up to the former Seahawk Heath Evans.

Garcia needs to take a walk, skeletor looking muthafucka.

Comments

bukowski72: Not to be negative on you but Brian Baldinger???? Read his wiki. How many hundreds of times can he say right here, right now in one segment?

Load Metric
    Rachel Nichols did a great piece with Richard Sherman tonight on CNN. He came off really well. I disagree with him that he shouldn't regret the press conference interview he did after the game, but looking back at the interview with Erin Andrews I think it's pretty obv now that it was blown way out of proportion and a lot of people in the media and social media over reacted.

That said, if he didn't have such a history of being a loud mouthed asshole a lot of the time this probably wouldn't have been as big of a deal when it happened, at least to me.

Load Metric
    This is pretty good.

Seahawks fans watch NFC title in silence for $5,000

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahaw...le-in-silence/

http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/fox-f...harepermalink:

Load Metric
    One of the many reason why the 12th man loves Warren Moon, and Steve Raible of course. Check out Moon's shriek on the call.

Steve Raible is the Hawks play by play man, as well as being the lead news anchor for our CBS affiliate and was a wide receiver on the original Seahawks team.

Holy catfish!

https://soundcloud.com/awfulannounci...int-radio-call

Bonus clip of Raible's call of the Beast Quake, check out Warren Moon's Whoooo! when Beast knocks Tracy Porter out the way.

Don't piss off Steve Largent

Comments

varys: haha steve L fkn killed that guy
    Last edited by tony bagadonuts; 01-28-2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Bonus Largent clip

Load Metric
    Name:  mms_20140128.png
Views: 490
Size:  493.4 KB
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Thread Information