Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Now the night of the game

You may feel a slight sting, that's pride fuckin wit ya.
    Fuck pride!
    Pride only hurts, it never helps.
    Fight through that shit.

Cause a year from now, when your kickin it in the Carribean,
    Your gonna say, "Cmoney was right"

- Cmoney

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Marcellus Wallace and Butch Coolidge rep
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-18-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  A-2uD83CIAE6fX2.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  77.4 KB

Comments

vegas1369: LOL!!!

chinamaniac: hof

nunbeater: we'll get um next year guys
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    They eeked out a victory over a terrible Carolina team. A team they shouldn't of had to come back against in the 4th quarter. Sure, a win is a win. But beating Carolina by 5 while scoring 12 points is nothing to get excited about. Especially given the sky high expectations.

If you wanna gloat or get excited about this season, wait until after next week when they play the 49ers. They're at home in one of the most important games of their season. That game will be very telling as to where that season is headed. I expect a 49er win, even with the home crowd advantage Seattle will have. They got their assholes ripped apart last time they were here. They will want revenge. Bend over Russ, Pete, and the entire Seattle crowd, you gonna get raped.

Eagerly awaiting your "We'll get em in December next time they play each other" post.

Like a puppet on a string.

With your record of picking Seahawk games I'm feeling pretty good about Sunday guy.

Anal H please, for old time's sake, as a favor to your buddy, pick the 49ers tomorrow.

Comments

ShadyJ: GL today man

Load Metric

Like a puppet on a string.

With your record of picking Seahawk games I'm feeling pretty good about Sunday guy.

Anal H please, for old time's sake, as a favor to your buddy, pick the 49ers tomorrow.
    I am picking the 49ers. They've won 8 straight, including their last two playoff games at GB and at CAR. Wilson and Seattle have been sputtering lately. Especially Wilson. They picked the wrong time to start to struggle to score points. Kaepernick has played like absolute trash the last two times he has come to Seattle. Two of the worst games of his career. It's not gonna happen again. Lynch didn't go over 100 yds in either of the two reg season games. Crabtree and Boldin are stallions. Gore will get what's his. I think if these two teams played 100 times, SF would win 53 of them. SF is hot right now. SEA isn't. Tough shit T bags.

In the end, I think the AFC team will win the SB. Manning/Brady winning one more is such a better story than Wilson/Kaepernick winning their first.

And to be clear, I have no problem with the Seahawks. I hate their fans. I will be happy for the Seahawks if they win. It's just psychos like you who claim they are in your DNA that make my piss boil. This 12th man bullshit just makes it fucking worse. It's like you people think you are actually on the team. You aren't. I've never seen fans of a franchise with such a laughable history talk so much trash. The Seahawks as a franchise are a joke compared to the 49ers as a franchise. Until they actually fucking win something, Seattle fans should just STFU. Nobody gives a shit about how loud your stadium is when you shit the bed every fucking January. If Seattle wins the SB, talk shit. But until they stop Romo'ing games away in the postseason, please, STFU.

Comments

ShadyJ: Who tells it like it is better then anal? NOBODY

Hockey Guy: boiling piss rep

tony bagadonuts: Thank you friend.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Percy Harvin is a pussy. If they get to the bowl and he is back O/U is 3.5 series played
    Series? More like plays. He has all the talent in the world but no heart.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Disagree 100%, but appreciate the well wishes.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Percy Harvin is a pussy. If they get to the bowl and he is back O/U is 3.5 series played
    Yup cuz heart will stop concussions from happening
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Part of his problem that game was, he spent so much time running his mouth, that NO was clearly going to put the full hurt on him any chance they got. He was clearly punch drunk on the first hit, and the second one, well the mouth piece being left on the field says it all. Harvin is quite a big mouth, for that little body among-st grown men.

As far as today goes, my non expert prognostication...

The Seattle offense is often anemic, San Francisco Offense has gotten more healthy and balanced recently, edge 49ers.

The Defenses are very comparable. Although on paper the Sea D looks better, except this is a 1 game sample so you can roll that up and throw it in the trash. The problem Seattle will have is getting behind 2 scores or more, because they are not a team built to score in bunchs. The 49ers otoh can score in bunchs. Again edge 49ers.

I really think the game ends up semi low scoring like 28-24 San Fran, but is ultimately a great game. As a die hard football fan, I just hope the game is competitive and exciting to watch. Two deserving teams, two great rivalries, one more-so than the other. Really all you could ask for as a fan of football at this point in the season.

San Fran wins a close game in semi controlling fashion. Seeing as the 49ers are a 3 to 3.5 underdog they make for a great play, assuming you can get the 3.5. Not that I am a betting man, but a wise man once told me, you have to pick your spots correctly and consistently. The 49ers seem to be a great value play here.

Good luck Mr. Bagadonuts, Seahawk nation, this is your time to shine,, what it all comes down too, the whole enchilada!

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Thank you Garrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Yup cuz heart will stop concussions from happening

Seriously?You need to check his history. How many guys have you heard about in the nfl that miss games for migraines? Believe it or not he has a history of missing games before the concussion.

Fuck thanks for this post I just wiki him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Harvin.

Its fuckin laughable check his injury history even in college. Missed a game for a sinus infection...lol Read this and then argue about his heart. I only knew about all the bs injuries he had in Minnesota and his horrible attitude. Not listening to coaches. Now I know it actually went back to High School getting suspended all the time.

I cant believe Schneider pulled the plug on this trade after reading all this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Part of his problem that game was, he spent so much time running his mouth, that NO was clearly going to put the full hurt on him any chance they got. He was clearly punch drunk on the first hit, and the second one, well the mouth piece being left on the field says it all. Harvin is quite a big mouth, for that little body among-st grown men.

The Seattle offense is often anemic, San Francisco Offense has gotten more healthy and balanced recently, edge 49ers.

The Defenses are very comparable. Although on paper the Sea D looks better, except this is a 1 game sample so you can roll that up and throw it in the trash. The problem Seattle will have is getting behind 2 scores or more, because they are not a team built to score in bunchs. The 49ers otoh can score in bunchs. Again edge 49ers.

I really think the game ends up semi low scoring like 28-24 San Fran, but is ultimately a great game. As a die hard football fan, I just hope the game is competitive and exciting to watch. Two deserving teams, two great rivalries, one more-so than the other. Really all you could ask for as a fan of football at this point in the season.

San Fran wins a close game in semi controlling fashion. Seeing as the 49ers are a 3 to 3.5 underdog they make for a great play, assuming you can get the 3.5. Not that I am a betting man, but a wise man once told me, you have to pick your spots correctly and consistently. The 49ers seem to be a great value play here.

Good luck Mr. Bagadonuts, Seahawk nation, this is your time to shine,, what it all comes down too, the whole enchilada!
    Dont believe the hype. SF just played 2 tough road games while Seattle has been chilling at home. I think on a neutral field with all things equal SF is the better team. Seattle at home wins by 10 lock it up.

Load Metric

When did you ever see Harvin run his mouth? He could barely speak after one of the first plays.

You are one of those people that always thinks he has some type of inside info, or detailed description of what really happened.

You don't. you're just another idiot that sees the same thing we all do on TV and try to make up your own calculated conclusions.

You do it in every single thread, with every single topic.

It's annoying and you're wrong 99% of the time. When that one percent hits you feel like a king, and that's what keeps your heartbeat ticking in your life or else you would've ended it years ago

Comments

garrett: I watched the game, closely. I just mentioned it here, I was htnking it while it happened, Harvin was NON stop beeking. Nice try big mouth.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Name:  1517412_10152179829839306_41373948_n.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  54.2 KB

Load Metric
    My post on Niners Nation earlier.

Message to Niners Nation

Real talk. I was at the game today, and the fact is that the Niners and their fan handled themselves with class. The Hawk's fans did as well, and there were no beefs in our section, and really one a very minor dust up on our way into the building.

I actually hugged a distraught Niner fan on the way out of the stadium. The poor guy was geared up and alone, and he was real gentleman and offered a sincere congratulations through somewhat clinched teeth and moist eyes.

Although we have a lot of football based animosity, I personally love the city of San Fran and I know people down there typically feel the same way about the NW.

The game wasn't nearly as chippy as most of us thought it would be, just a hard fought contest between the two best teams in the NFL, and I feel fortunate that we escaped with a victory.

Cheers to you Niners Nation, at least one die hard Seahawk fan feels like you and your team represented yourself very well today.

Load Metric
    When did Tim Donaghy become a ref for the NFL? Terrible.

2 more weeks of this 12th man shit? Ugghhhh.

At least I got to see Harfag lose. What's with the timeouts at the end of the game asshole?

Richard Sherman is the perfect example of the phrase, "you can take the n-word out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the n-word." Yeah you loud mouthed ape, you made a nice play. Really the only play you made all night. Show some fucking professionalism to the fans and your colleagues. You aren't working with Lateshka and Jamal at Roscoes Waffle House. You're in the NFC Championship game on National television. Leave your tired "Mr. Angry n-word" act in Compton.

Lol @ Colin Kaepernick. He's gonna learn the hard way that you don't get chances like these every year. Just ask Dan Marino.

Have fun playing the NFL's version of Rain Man on a neutral field Seacocks. Another thing to remember. The Seafags got hosed against the Steelers in the SB so Bettis could gallop off into the sunset. Now it's Mannings turn. GL with that.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

At least I got to see Harfag lose. What's with the timeouts at the end of the game asshole?

Richard Sherman is the perfect example of the phrase, "you can take the n-word out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the n-word." Yeah you loud mouthed ape, you made a nice play. Really the only play you made all night. Show some fucking professionalism to the fans and your colleagues. You aren't working with Lateshka and Jamal at Roscoes Waffle House. You're in the NFC Championship game on National television. Leave your tired "Mr. Angry n-word" act in Compton.

Lol @ Colin Kaepernick. He's gonna learn the hard way that you don't get chances like these every year. Just ask Dan Marino.

Have fun playing the NFL's version of Rain Man on a neutral field Seacocks. Another thing to remember. The Seafags got hosed against the Steelers in the SB so Bettis could gallop off into the sunset. Now it's Mannings turn. GL with that.
    Name:  Yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  27.7 KB
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

I'll let Tony Jr. handle this one, live from the NFC Championship victory celebration at Century Link Field.

Comments

garrett: lol, teachin em' young I see =)

Anal_Hershiser: HAHAHAHA! NICE!

Load Metric
    I'll let Tony Jr. handle this one, live from the NFC Championship victory celebration at Century Link Field.

ROFL
    First ballot HOF'er. Ship it.

& to top it all off he's already predicted a Seahawks SB loss so now Tony's all set. You don't even have to coax him out of retirement to guarantee us a Seahawks win. wp sir.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

When did you ever see Harvin run his mouth? He could barely speak after one of the first plays.

You are one of those people that always thinks he has some type of inside info, or detailed description of what really happened.

You don't. you're just another idiot that sees the same thing we all do on TV and try to make up your own calculated conclusions.

You do it in every single thread, with every single topic.

It's annoying and you're wrong 99% of the time. When that one percent hits you feel like a king, and that's what keeps your heartbeat ticking in your life or else you would've ended it years ago

Your a fool obv, I watched CLOSELY, Harvin was beeking non stop from end of play to huddle that game, they showed it numerous times. And if you think that is nottrue big shot, go to my threads, and substantiate that I am wrong 99% of the time, I dare you too.

You cant because you are full of shit here, and this was an obvious response. I shoot from the hip fool, regardless of whether people like what I have to say, want to hear it or not. I tell it how it is, of course sometimes it can be off, except in this case I am correct.

Not going to derail Tonys thread, but your a fumbfk if you think I dont know sports, and just come in a thread like this and beek. Careful, big shot!

Comments

Deal: So basically you throw shit at the wall and some of it sticks... ok

simpdog: shut up. and wtf is beeking
    Last edited by garrett; 01-20-2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: beeking

Load Metric
    Mr. Bagadonuts will you be going to New Jersey for the Super Bowl?

Play some bwin.party, poker

Load Metric
    My post on Niners Nation earlier.

Message to Niners Nation

Real talk. I was at the game today, and the fact is that the Niners and their fan handled themselves with class. The Hawk's fans did as well, and there were no beefs in our section, and really one a very minor dust up on our way into the building.

I actually hugged a distraught Niner fan on the way out of the stadium. The poor guy was geared up and alone, and he was real gentleman and offered a sincere congratulations through somewhat clinched teeth and moist eyes.

Although we have a lot of football based animosity, I personally love the city of San Fran and I know people down there typically feel the same way about the NW.

The game wasn't nearly as chippy as most of us thought it would be, just a hard fought contest between the two best teams in the NFL, and I feel fortunate that we escaped with a victory.

Cheers to you Niners Nation, at least one die hard Seahawk fan feels like you and your team represented yourself very well today.
    Sherman said the Seahawk fans were throwing things at the SF guy that got hurt as he was carted off the field. Im sure there was plenty of stupid shit going on and would have been alot more if SF won. Fans take the NFL to seriously. Its just a game.

Thread Information