Thread: rawwolf (slimt) a telling story

Banned
    Load Metric

rawwolf (slimt) a telling story

We already knew slim t was just a rawfag dupe but I randomly stumbled upon this and thought that its pretty telling about his actual cancer situation. Obviously atleast in my mind he is subjectively interchanging slight facts like for instance dog food = he was struggling and things like that. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    i done had a job onced - at tyson chicken in blountsville AL - i stayed for 6 years and done a good job hand cleaning them critters - then one day i done had liver failed colapsed - couldnt work none for 5 months - during that time i was so broke i done lived off dog food cause tyson done had a weird clawse saying i was alkeholic and no insured me - so i done ate the dog food and got better - i go back and they wont give me me old job back or a new one - i go home - a few months later i am eating dog food and i done caught a flyer from the blountsville baptist church - it done had a story in it about a miracle - how a goldon retrever done been riscued by a family - but the dog done had cancer and it was gone die - but it did not die cause it got a $119000 surgery done by the doctors - 119 thousand 4.3 years of my old salry - and the article done gone on to claim that the miracle was donated by a member of tyson family - i done cried for many days - after i quit cried i done started wining in life - i dont eat no more dog food but i aint scared to - i will always love any person more than any animal - slim t
    It can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post3474

post 5 if that didn't work properly.

Anyways, I just find it brutally honest how he talks about a liver problem, how he had to leave work and eat dog food. Obviously a lot of this is incoherent ramble but if you look at it objectively you can gather where this mans life was heading and is heading.

Load Metric
    Slim T was a god on radio, some funny shit.

Thread Information