Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT IS YOUR FAV FEATURE OF YOUR SMART PHONE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Forgot Words With Friends - I'm totally addicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Forgot Words With Friends - I'm totally addicted.
    When I said I wasn't really into games I totally lied, I do play words a ton, I was into draw something for about 3 days but I quickly saw people were just pieces of shit and would draw the name out instead of putting forth any effort, fuck that game. Plus it's kind of hard to draw just on an iphone and I'm not going to walk around with a stylus in my pocket just for some game I barely like. I've played it on ipads and it's a lot easier. Hanging with friends is alright, it's not even close to words imo.

I do have TW on my phone but I find that I don't play it that much, out the gates I was playing the shit out of it and I can't even think of the last time I played a single hole. I think that if you play it like 1-3 holes at a time you'd do much better with the game than to grind out all 18 in a sitting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    A scale.
    The instructional video for the scale says good for plus or minus 10 grams.

lol
    The trick is to test out a bunch of different ones. This is where those middle school science classes come in handy because you have the control variable i.e. the item that you have already confirmed as weighing a specific amount, let's say for the purpose of our experiment a totally random number that means nothing, like oh I don't know 3 and a half grams or so. Test it out with a bunch of different scale apps, there are plenty of them out there, and see what hits and what misses. The one I found was shockingly accurate and since I wanted something that just verified I am not getting ripped off when I go to the store or bodega that is fine for me, although it is probably not something that professional distributors would use.
    name of your favorite scale app?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I like jailbreaking my phone, getting a bunch of apps that Apple doesn't want me to have, and doing things with my phone that Apple doesn't want me to do.

Load Metric
    If I had a choice I wouldn't own a fucking cellphone. Worst invention mankind has ever come up with.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I like jailbreaking my phone, getting a bunch of apps that Apple doesn't want me to have, and doing things with my phone that Apple doesn't want me to do.
    you should buy master scalir an iphone

his brand will skyrocket and his quality of life will increase x1000

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've pondered jailbreaking but mostly for tethering reasons

I watched a youtube the other day where you don't have to jailbreak the phone to tether, you can go to a website using safari and tether the phone through html5 the site is using. Seemed nifty but they also want like $30/yr for that service.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Grindr/Jackd

I am sure a few other members here would agree.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I was pretty amazed at the scale as well. The one that i used was not accurate, but I like the possibilities.

Shazaam is awesome.
    I hate yelp for reviews but when traveling its helpful to find out what is in the vicinity.
    Level Up originated in Boston i believr, I don't think it is too widespread yet but that might be the one I've used the most for consumerish type shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

lol
    The trick is to test out a bunch of different ones. This is where those middle school science classes come in handy because you have the control variable i.e. the item that you have already confirmed as weighing a specific amount, let's say for the purpose of our experiment a totally random number that means nothing, like oh I don't know 3 and a half grams or so. Test it out with a bunch of different scale apps, there are plenty of them out there, and see what hits and what misses. The one I found was shockingly accurate and since I wanted something that just verified I am not getting ripped off when I go to the store or bodega that is fine for me, although it is probably not something that professional distributors would use.
    Mobile Digital Scale. I tried out a couple of them and it seemed to be the most accurate. Keep in mind for educational purposes only and such.

Load Metric
    iCam is a great app for security/watching what your puppy is doing while you're on the move.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

lol
    Mobile Digital Scale. I tried out a couple of them and it seemed to be the most accurate. Keep in mind for educational purposes only and such.
    all the scale did was confirm my suspicion that i was cheated
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    anybody use any iphone apps to track their live poker play?

just started using PokerBankroll today and it seems ok

there a bunch you can download for free, has anyone tried out multiple, and if so, which is your favorite and why?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    If I had a choice I wouldn't own a fucking cellphone. Worst invention mankind has ever come up with.

I don't own a smartphone - spend enough time in from of a comp working to want to do it when I'm out and about

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I enjoy not buying Apple products.

Thread Information