Thread: Just got my new Iphone 12 Pro Max in dark Blue

Load Metric

Just got my new Iphone 12 Pro Max in dark Blue

Its replacing my XS Max thats been shitting the bed for months.. First off Kudos to Apple for finally building a phone that actually has some structural strength to it.. Its a huge difference to my XS Max and even better built frame wise then the 11s from last year.. Also its got 5G which is useful when your using data intensive apps like nav for Waze while online driving for Lyft or Uber or another services.. Also the screen graphics quality is mind blowing.. I thought what Id seen from Motorola with the new Razr was impressive (oddly Verizon was the lone option for the 4G razrs that came out while it appears its going to be anybody but Verizon for their 5G they just put out.. I believe the 5G will work on Verizon but they arent selling it because it wont support their EHF 5G UWB 25 Ghz band they are putting in that will actually smoke even current gig wired networks from Cox, Centurylink and others but at this point its gonna be a few years before its largely available even in big cities.. for example in Phoenix metro its available right around Tempe ASU campus and immediate downtown core near the baseball stadium, basketball arena and such.. Aesthetics wise Ive had a few gold case phones but this blue option they have is nice.. Its not as bright and obnoxious (just was not interested in the old space grey/black and silver/gold are just well same old same old). I will update in a couple days once Ive had a ton of practical useage but Im hopeful as with the 11 it has Wifi6 capability also which is now slowly arriving on the PC and device end after it was included in new home and business routers end of 2018).

Comments

rum dick: Hof profile

Banned
    Load Metric
    HIDING UNDER THIS MONIKER DOESNT MAKE YOU LESS OF A FUCKTARD...

Texter or Crowe, finish this guy off.

Thread Information