http://www.pokeraffiliatesolutions.c...ng-report.html

Lock Poker C-
Lock Poker continues to struggle with their new network. There are many complaints about support and cashout issues. Lock Poker offers players cash transfers and checks by courier. Cash transfers arrive in 7-10 days and carry a 10% fee. Checks arrive in 4-7 weeks but arrive from a foreign bank. Players are reporting holds of up to a month to clear these checks making the true wait 2-3 months. There is a $25 fee per check. Players receive one free cash transfer and check per month. Bank wires are still an option but are experiencing delays to many players so I suggest a cash transfer or check.

Cake Poker D-
Cake Poker, once the flagship of their own network, continues to experience serious delays with their U.S. payment processing. Cake Poker offers only checks by courier for U.S. players. Checks may be requested up to $3000 and are taking 4-5 months to arrive. The player does not pay a fee for these checks.

Both of these sites are on the Revolution Gaming Network.

Cake is a fucking disaster, taking 4-5 months to get cashouts! I personally experienced this last year.

Lock is sending foreign checks which need 2-10 weeks to clear. The check is frozen in your bank's system while this is done, so you can't access the money. These checks also take 4-7 weeks to arrive, according to the report. I guess you can do a Western Union type withdrawal, but get dinged with a 10% fee, which is horrendous for large cashouts.

You should avoid both of these sites.