Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Today is the 1 year anniversary of right wing intellectual superstar Andy Ngo getting hit with a milkshake and going on national tv to say it gave him brain damage

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

    Israel is beautiful in the Sprlng.
    I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech in left wing circles.

    I think the antisemitism is the one thing you can bring over from your old persona without their being any conflict with you awokening.
    Iím not sure what exactly you are getting at, fellow poster.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

    I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech in left wing circles.

    I think the antisemitism is the one thing you can bring over from your old persona without their being any conflict with you awokening.
    Iím not sure what exactly you are getting at, fellow poster.

    THE JEWS have hijacked the devidee sn obv

  3. #63
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    411
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wofford Heights, CA
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    It must really suck to be Druff
    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Lol, you literally just described yourself.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Lol, you literally just described yourself.
    Druff doesnt understand what hypocrisy is. Like if I made fake accounts to troll "left-wing" faggots on facebook that would be a tilt monkey.

  5. #65
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5152
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,295
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Lol, you literally just described yourself.
    Druff doesnt understand what hypocrisy is. Like if I made fake accounts to troll "left-wing" faggots on facebook that would be a tilt monkey.
    I didn't make any fake accounts to troll anyone. Nice try though, tiltmonkey.

  6. #66
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5152
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,295
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.


    Right, my fellow posters.
    I thought you were dead.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.


    Right, my fellow posters.
    I thought you were dead.
    He rose from the dead after 3 days and realized he must be Jewish.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.


    Right, my fellow posters.
    I thought you were dead.
    It can certainly feel like that, in Trumpís America.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 11:47 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2020, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 09:23 AM
  4. Andy Dalton gets a 6 year $115 Million dollar deal?
    By Damone in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:01 PM
  5. PFA 1 year anniversary thread
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:04 AM