Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential cure for COVID

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    the shorts had one big session in the last month. they made their money and split. if there were to have been another raid it would have been today and that wasn't the case. for those following the tape, did you see how long it sat at 5.99? was incredible the number of shares that must have been limit order sells at 6. i let 25% of my already overly heavy position go this afternoon. still have more than enough. question i will face if the news is good is how greedy am i? typically i choose wrong -- in either direction.

Tine - I've bought and sold options on ENPH 3 times now for smallish profits and had i just held one of those times i could buy a new Hyundai. Insufficient stomach for it i guess after all my tough lessons. Anyway, good luck to all longs tomorrow -- even you Walt.
    you don't know shit about finance.

It’s too easy to insult you. So I will just ask a simple query which will suffice: tell us anything of import that you have accomplished.

Load Metric
    Just watched the interview with dr Patterson.

Omg I’m going to be liquid as fuck tomorrow.

Substitute cydy for Moderna.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    It was literally fucking amazing.

Comments

Tellafriend: Literally

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Well tomorrow can’t get here fast enough. We may wake up to the cure.
    why are you shilling such a garbage security? this thread is embarrassing

If this pans out the $$ will be a nice side benefit but the headline here is this is going to make catching COVID benign. That means the world reopens. That means we can travel and not have to walk around in masks. It means sporting events and rock concerts.

Or Krypt from the Internet who has never posted a shred of content knows more than the former head of virology at Stanford University. Maybe that ends up being the case which would suck for humanities sake.

Sorry to say I’m not pulling for your hot take to pan out here.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What was the gist of the Patterson interview

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    What was the gist of the Patterson interview

“I’m right. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. The science is 100% legit and I’m qualified to say it. Fuck you im an anteater”

He also ended the conversation with a story from his AIDS research days. Basically he put some Old school therapeutic In a beaker and it killed AIDS Dead. Wrote up a paper on it. Did the same tests in some other lab environment. Same results - shit killed aids. The moment they put it in a human being...... it did nothing.

The moral of the story was all these other companies are still in the theoretical stage where you get tons of false positives. CYDY has been deemed safe for over a decade and has completed compassionate trials and soon (tomorrow) will have an actual human trail.

Actualy makes me sad because what he’s effectively saying is if this doesn’t work we are probably a ways off, at least in his opinion.

Load Metric

If this pans out the $$ will be a nice side benefit but the headline here is this is going to make catching COVID benign. That means the world reopens. That means we can travel and not have to walk around in masks. It means sporting events and rock concerts.

Or Krypt from the Internet who has never posted a shred of content knows more than the former head of virology at Stanford University. Maybe that ends up being the case which would suck for humanities sake.

Benign is pretty bold. You’re getting me kind of excited here that this thing might not be snake oil. If this doctor ends up being a master bullshitter I’m going to be all for handing him over to ANTIFA and BLM and letting him be the face of white privilege and an honorary sacrifice.

Load Metric

you don't know shit about finance.

It’s too easy to insult you. So I will just ask a simple query which will suffice: tell us anything of import that you have accomplished.
    Name:  DA692846-5212-4E0E-9269-E30EC18E1D97.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  108.6 KB

literally just one account

Load Metric
    Same fella who did the TED Talk at the start of the thread. Maybe he’s wrong. Watch and tell me what you think.

Load Metric

Name:  DA692846-5212-4E0E-9269-E30EC18E1D97.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  108.6 KB

literally just one account

Holy shit. You think making $8k is an accomplishment? Omg this is too much.

Load Metric

ummm when a company tries to secure FDA approval for their main drug candidate at a certain dose without having any data at that dose, what do you call that? I’ve never seen anything so incompetent in all my years involved with biotech.

Moreover, this company’s pipeline is perhaps one of the most outrageous and fraudulent things i’ve ever seen. One drug and targeting every hot button indication imaginable: NASH, HIV, Cancer, and now COVID. This thing will flop on its face, and i’m here for it.

Load Metric
    LMFAO THE CEO IS PERSIAN.. IM DONE

Load Metric
    Krypt read up on CCR5.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Involved in several trials....HIV phase 3...Some phase 2....some phase 1..so what on the phase 1

Name:  B619A67B-99AE-43C6-B2C4-107490CA13CB.png
Views: 230
Size:  20.2 KB

Load Metric
    Hope OSA didn’t sell

Also, I am going to make a world class trip report when we can go International again, if this goes to the moon.

Comments

Tellafriend: ditto except mine will be from Atlantis

Diamond
    Load Metric
    OSA has close to 500 shares because he likes 4 outer's

Load Metric
    Same fella who did the TED Talk at the start of the thread. Maybe he’s wrong. Watch and tell me what you think.

I’m hearing a guy confident he has a great tool. Maybe the best tool thus far. Obviously much of it is over my head. I have a basic understanding of what he’s saying, but my question was the same as the one that kept popping up on the screen. Why did he make it sound like it was most effective with mild and moderate cases? Clearly we want to catch those and stop them from progressing, and that lady you posted a month ago was a severe case who greatly improved after 48 hours from ventilator to not needing oxygen. I’m hearing tool though, and that’s great. I am not hearing cure and rendering COVID benign.

It sounds like it’s certainly might be the best tool to stop the cytokine storm that occurs, but to my understanding, that’s not the only problem with Covid.

He sounds confident. I hope it’s the panacea obviously. He was really confident while still feeling kind of slippery to me. Obviously a brilliant guy. Don’t think he’s a straight up huckster or pump and dump artist. Will have to wait and see if it’s simply a great tool or something more. I look forward to seeing what the results are. Hopefully it’s the one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I’m hearing a guy confident he has a great tool. Maybe the best tool thus far. Obviously much of it is over my head. I have a basic understanding of what he’s saying, but my question was the same as the one that kept popping up on the screen. Why did he make it sound like it was most effective with mild and moderate cases? Clearly we want to catch those and stop them from progressing, and that lady you posted a month ago was a severe case who greatly improved after 48 hours from ventilator to not needing oxygen. I’m hearing tool though, and that’s great. I am not hearing cure and rendering COVID benign.

It sounds like it’s certainly might be the best tool to stop the cytokine storm that occurs, but to my understanding, that’s not the only problem with Covid.

He sounds confident. I hope it’s the panacea obviously. He was really confident while still feeling kind of slippery to me. Obviously a brilliant guy. Don’t think he’s a straight up huckster or pump and dump artist. Will have to wait and see if it’s simply a great tool or something more. I look forward to seeing what the results are. Hopefully it’s the one.
    The goal of CCR5 targeting drugs is to prevent immune responses before they happen (or more likely early in the process).

This is not a drug that cures anything, it’s not a drug that reduces symptoms, it’s a drug that prevents your body from having an immune response. So if you are already sick it won’t make you better, but it might be able to limit you to mild symptoms or prevent symptoms if tested early and caught early.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

The goal of CCR5 targeting drugs is to prevent immune responses before they happen (or more likely early in the process).

This is not a drug that cures anything, it’s not a drug that reduces symptoms, it’s a drug that prevents your body from having an immune response. So if you are already sick it won’t make you better, but it might be able to limit you to mild symptoms or prevent symptoms if tested early and caught early.

That’s what I took from it. I don’t know if that opens up the world and renders masks worthless and everything else. I’ve seen so many people get sick and be dead in 3 days. If it is effective, people are going to be running in to get tested at an insane rate first day theyre sick to prevent any escalation.

If it’s not a drug that reduces symptoms or cures anything, why the YouTube with the 55 year old lady on the ventilator who was put on it, taken off, and the doctor felt it helped her go from that to not even needing oxygen in 72 hours?

I agree his case is more the case you’re making. If that’s true, it would seem that lady just got better by coincidence though

Load Metric

It will still take some time though. It has to come to market first.

As long as it rockets up tomorrow we're good.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

That’s what I took from it. I don’t know if that opens up the world and renders masks worthless and everything else. I’ve seen so many people get sick and be dead in 3 days. If it is effective, people are going to be running in to get tested at an insane rate first day theyre sick to prevent any escalation.

If it’s not a drug that reduces symptoms or cures anything, why the YouTube with the 55 year old lady on the ventilator who was put on it, taken off, and the doctor felt it helped her go from that to not even needing oxygen in 72 hours?

I agree his case is more the case you’re making. If that’s true, it would seem that lady just got better by coincidence though
    I feel like we have gone over this already. It theoretically reduces inflammation by blocking an important receptor on various types of white blood cells in the inflammatory cascade.. So if it is the inflammation that is causing the problems (which is often the case) then stopping inflammation would cause symptoms to reverse.

That is also why they are testing the same drug to shotgun so many diseases. Because the drug isn't curing the disease itself. It doesn't do anything to COVID, HIV or cancer cells directly. It is theoretically blocking the inflammation associated with all these diseases. That being said pretty much every chronic disease inflammation is a major part of the problem, so it isn't like there is no logic behind the theory.

Like I said, there are A LOT of drugs that block inflammation. If you really think this drug is going to stand out above the others, then it will be because blocking the CCR5 receptor specifically is more effective and safe than other drugs that act on different molecules.

This drug has been going though trials for awhile, especially as a potential treatment for HIV, with very little buzz around it (that isn't completely self generated) so my suspicion is for HIV there is nothing to indicate that it does very much above the current therapies already out there.

Will it be different with COVID? It is possible, but all this hype with nothing to back it up so far except anecdotes and promises is a cause for skepticism. Also, my understanding is the company itself is basically a skeleton operation. That is why we see the same Persian CEO guy over and over doing all the hyping. There may not be anyone else in the whole company to do it.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 07-21-2020 at 02:38 AM.

Thread Information