Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The left cancels YouTube content pioneer Jenna Marbles over videos from 8-9 years ago

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Why do you think the dem governors are suddenly allowing felons to vote?
    Or in Florida where the will of the people voted to allow ex-felons to vote, but yeah, suddenly dem governors are doing it also.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...court.amp.html

its weird how dem governors have this miraculous ability to do what people want when its not abjectly fucking moronic, dangerous, inhumane, or otherwise in perfect goose-step with the fourth reich.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I asked every doctor in the country.

Just kidding, someone else did.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/doctors...ts-11570383523
    Once again, as is often the case with people on the left who quote statistics, correlation does not equal causation.

Doctors have been ending up more on the left because it has become increasingly more lucrative to practice in big cities, which tend to be far more to the left than rural areas.

Doctors also have to go through college, obviously, where there is increasing left-wing brainwashing taking place. College campuses have long been liberal, but the pressure to go along with liberal viewpoints has been increasing over time, and college is often stage in life when people form their political identities.

There's also the Jewish factor. Jews are hugely overrepresented among white doctors, and most Jews are Democrats, so that also makes a difference.

There's other factors I could get into, but I won't bother.

In general, I find it annoying when people on the left arrogantly attempt to cast themselves as "the party of the educated, smart, compassionate people" and they cast Republicans as either dumb rubes or greedy, evil assholes.

If convicted felons were allowed to vote from prison, which party do you think most of them would be registered?
    cliffs so far:

- The topic being discussed was basically how Republicans were pushing to open everything up sooner than Democrats.

- Tellafriend said it was because Republicans are more likely to be business owners with a life time of work on the line and Democrats were more likely to work for others or stay at home gritters waiting for free money.

- I did a light troll with the truth and implied it was because democrats were more likely to believe science by saying "Dems are more likely to be educated, Republicans are more likely to go to church."

- Druff got triggered and blamed the Jews and left-wing brain washing universities. (Not as triggered as when Jimmy Kimmel asked Republicans to point out any country on a map though)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually the topic being discussed was the left cancelling another person for politically incorrect material a long time ago.

Of course people like duped will hijack it to a separate topic (usually Trump) to avoid discussing how sensitive, censorship-loving, and cancel-happy their own party has become.

Sad!

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sure there would have been attempts by now to cancel me or get me fired in some way if I worked for someone else, or if PFA was owned by a larger entity.

Only way you can have freedom of speech nowadays is to work for yourself and not count on oversensitive corporate sponsors for your income. Most people don't have that luxury.

Comments

splitthis:

snowtracks: Say My name Your god dam right Druff is ZOd

Load Metric
    Actually the topic being discussed was the left cancelling another person for politically incorrect material a long time ago.

Of course people like duped will hijack it to a separate topic (usually Trump) to avoid discussing how sensitive, censorship-loving, and cancel-happy their own party has become.

Sad!
    You didn't used to be like this Druff.

Here's how the thread got hijacked. It's a toss up between big dicks rant and you engaging him in your own thread (on your own forum) for who is most responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Sure let the old people die for the sake of money, who cares if they fought 1 or more wars to ensure the freedom of the very people who are now putting their finances ahead of the lives of the war vets.
    I know I'm going to be sorry for asking this, but...

When did Republicans let old people die for the sake of money?

How about this:

Republicans are more likely to be business owners and are more eager to get things going rather than let a lifetime of work go down the drain over something that isn't polio, etc?

Democrats are more likely to work for others, for the government, or be stay at home gritters like big bird and don't care about ^^^ as there will always be a check in the mail for them?

Food for thought.
    How about this:

Democrats are more likely to be educated.

Republicans are more likely to go to church.
    Once again, as is often the case with people on the left who quote statistics, correlation does not equal causation.

Doctors have been ending up more on the left because it has become increasingly more lucrative to practice in big cities, which tend to be far more to the left than rural areas.

Doctors also have to go through college, obviously, where there is increasing left-wing brainwashing taking place. College campuses have long been liberal, but the pressure to go along with liberal viewpoints has been increasing over time, and college is often stage in life when people form their political identities.

There's also the Jewish factor. Jews are hugely overrepresented among white doctors, and most Jews are Democrats, so that also makes a difference.

There's other factors I could get into, but I won't bother.

In general, I find it annoying when people on the left arrogantly attempt to cast themselves as "the party of the educated, smart, compassionate people" and they cast Republicans as either dumb rubes or greedy, evil assholes.

If convicted felons were allowed to vote from prison, which party do you think most of them would be registered?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    My politics are issue to issue. I don’t feel the need to be in one tribe or the other. I feel as if someone needs to refer to a certain party’s platform to decide where to fall on a certain issue it’s a bit silly to me. I do understand that we basically have a binary choice and many feel the need to swallow what they don’t like about the side they are on and just have to deal with it.

That being said, it is clear that it is mostly a certain segment (Small but loud & motivated) of people on the left that really live for going into successful people’s past and tearing them down. It is probably the same people that are constantly calling for boycotts of programs they disagree with. Of course, there are those on the right that engage in this as well. The voices on the left do seem to drown out those engaging in the same behavior on the right.

I understand to the extent I can why it is the history of the use of blackface where white actors would make terrible, stereotypical & downright racist jokes about African-Americans while wearing blackface. White actors wearing blackface were given work that should of went to a person of color.

I don’t believe that any of these well known people were aware of the real history of blackface when they wore it. Nevertheless, it seems like this entire list has been given a pass. Note, you will not see anyone known to be a proponent of issues on the right except maybe for Robert Downey Jr. He has alluded to harboring some views that differ from most of Hollywood but has been careful to elaborate. I can’t blame him when he has been cashing checks upwards of $50 Million Dollars the last 7 to 10 years.

Justin Trudeau (2001) -Aladdin Brownface - Still Prime Minister mostly unscathed.

Jimmy Kimmel (Late 90’s) - “The Man Show” Various Black Athletes & Oprah Winfrey - Announced he will be taking the summer off and returning in September.

Tom Hanks (2004) released in 2012 - School fundraiser where he dressed in blackface and African clothing. He apologized and that was about it.

Ted Danson (1993) - Friars Club Roast of Whoopi Goldberg where he did a monologue in blackface which has been reported to include multiple uses of the N-Word. Came out mostly unscathed even with Mayor Dinkins denouncing the performance. (This wouldn’t fly today or even 10 years ago but he seemed to do this right before it would of really hurt his career).

Jimmy Fallon (2000) - Appeared in a skit on SNL impersonating Chris Rock in blackface. Apologized recently and seems to be unscathed.

Robert Downey Jr. (2008) - Wore blackface to play a comedic role in the movie “Tropic Thunder”. There has been some debate and criticism but between many of his Hollywood friends defending the movie as a satire and then the beginning of his highly successful time playing Iron Man he has come out completely unscathed. In fact, he was praised for this role more than criticized in my opinion.
    Ya forgot about the guy who lucked into his shit being buried thanks to Jussi Smollet.. The Governor of Virginia Ralph Northram was on the major hot seat and people demanding his resignation due to pictures coming out about him wearing black face in college (As I recall the AG was also in hot water for similar shit and the LT Gov was being accused of Sexual assault).. Amazingly suddenly Jussi Smollett happened and the stories of those 2 racists clowns and a rapist all disappeared.. (Timing is key always isnt it.. Funny how that works)
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/polit...oto/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    My politics are issue to issue. I don’t feel the need to be in one tribe or the other. I feel as if someone needs to refer to a certain party’s platform to decide where to fall on a certain issue it’s a bit silly to me. I do understand that we basically have a binary choice and many feel the need to swallow what they don’t like about the side they are on and just have to deal with it.

That being said, it is clear that it is mostly a certain segment (Small but loud & motivated) of people on the left that really live for going into successful people’s past and tearing them down. It is probably the same people that are constantly calling for boycotts of programs they disagree with. Of course, there are those on the right that engage in this as well. The voices on the left do seem to drown out those engaging in the same behavior on the right.

I understand to the extent I can why it is the history of the use of blackface where white actors would make terrible, stereotypical & downright racist jokes about African-Americans while wearing blackface. White actors wearing blackface were given work that should of went to a person of color.

I don’t believe that any of these well known people were aware of the real history of blackface when they wore it. Nevertheless, it seems like this entire list has been given a pass. Note, you will not see anyone known to be a proponent of issues on the right except maybe for Robert Downey Jr. He has alluded to harboring some views that differ from most of Hollywood but has been careful to elaborate. I can’t blame him when he has been cashing checks upwards of $50 Million Dollars the last 7 to 10 years.

Justin Trudeau (2001) -Aladdin Brownface - Still Prime Minister mostly unscathed.

Jimmy Kimmel (Late 90’s) - “The Man Show” Various Black Athletes & Oprah Winfrey - Announced he will be taking the summer off and returning in September.

Tom Hanks (2004) released in 2012 - School fundraiser where he dressed in blackface and African clothing. He apologized and that was about it.

Ted Danson (1993) - Friars Club Roast of Whoopi Goldberg where he did a monologue in blackface which has been reported to include multiple uses of the N-Word. Came out mostly unscathed even with Mayor Dinkins denouncing the performance. (This wouldn’t fly today or even 10 years ago but he seemed to do this right before it would of really hurt his career).

Jimmy Fallon (2000) - Appeared in a skit on SNL impersonating Chris Rock in blackface. Apologized recently and seems to be unscathed.

Robert Downey Jr. (2008) - Wore blackface to play a comedic role in the movie “Tropic Thunder”. There has been some debate and criticism but between many of his Hollywood friends defending the movie as a satire and then the beginning of his highly successful time playing Iron Man he has come out completely unscathed. In fact, he was praised for this role more than criticized in my opinion.
    Ya forgot about the guy who lucked into his shit being buried thanks to Jussi Smollet.. The Governor of Virginia Ralph Northram was on the major hot seat and people demanding his resignation due to pictures coming out about him wearing black face in college (As I recall the AG was also in hot water for similar shit and the LT Gov was being accused of Sexual assault).. Amazingly suddenly Jussi Smollett happened and the stories of those 2 racists clowns and a rapist all disappeared.. (Timing is key always isnt it.. Funny how that works)

Funny how that same Virginia governor just gave felons their suffrage back.

Load Metric
    I'm sure there would have been attempts by now to cancel me or get me fired in some way if I worked for someone else, or if PFA was owned by a larger entity.

Only way you can have freedom of speech nowadays is to work for yourself and not count on oversensitive corporate sponsors for your income. Most people don't have that luxury.
    I see freedom of speechers and independent thinkers forming networks of businesses that support each other, it will not be surprising how well they do.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric

I know I'm going to be sorry for asking this, but...

When did Republicans let old people die for the sake of money?
    Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick suggests he, other seniors willing to die to get economy going again

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lling-n1167341
    He literally said the opposite. He said old people stay home.

I have voted in every election and not 1 time have I ever voted Republican so please don't lump me into that camp.

At some point you realize the **** HEADLINES *** are being written by the CIA/Deep State and don't believe them simply because they fuel a hatred of one party or the other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

https://www.nytimes.com/1977/12/26/a...e-network.html

Why be a useful idiot to these people? Professional Wrestling isn't real and neither is the media.

There' isn't a fence. You aren't either Democrat or a Republican. It's a false dichotomy. So many smart people are under a spell it is so fucking weird.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick suggests he, other seniors willing to die to get economy going again

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...lling-n1167341
    I think you only read the first part: “Those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country,”

He then went on: “No one reached out to me and said, 'As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that America loves for its children and grandchildren?' And if that is the exchange, I'm all in,”

At some point you realize the **** HEADLINES *** are being written by the CIA/Deep State
    Oh. Ok then.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    duped, how do you feel about Gretchen Whitmer and Andrew Cuomo mandating that COVID-positive people were REQUIRED to be accepted by nursing homes?

Cool or not cool?

But they bash Trump so obviously they're doing a great job.

Silver
    Load Metric

I think you only read the first part: “Those of us who are 70 plus, we’ll take care of ourselves. But don’t sacrifice the country,”

He then went on: “No one reached out to me and said, 'As a senior citizen, are you willing to take a chance on your survival in exchange for keeping the America that America loves for its children and grandchildren?' And if that is the exchange, I'm all in,”
    https://gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/...g_COVID-19.pdf

Look at item #13

Look - I don't like Republicans any more than you do but I promise you I am smart enough to read and not only did he NOT say the elderly should go out and get the virus, he literally said the opposite of the headline. The implication "can take of ourselves" means "stay at home old people while everyone else does commerce"...

"Stay at home" is literally an order from the Governor, per that link. His order is literally the opposite of the headline. It was self evident. The rest of the point was "everyone else - back to work, the old people like me can take care of our selves"

Reading the news and believing the headlines might be a mental illness.

There is no way you despise republicans more than me - it is impossible but I cannot make up stories about them to prove a point or believe everything the news tells me. Are you little bo peep?

*** THEIR POLICIES, MORALITY AND GOVERNANCE FAILS ON MERIT -- I DO NOT NEED TO LIE ABOUT THEM KILLING THE ELDERLY TO VILLAINZE THEM. THEY ARE ALREADY THE WORSE OF ALL VILLAINS ****

Quit believing the CIA/Deep State/mockingbird media and their lying headlines. They have trapped and hypnotized you.
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 06-28-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Load Metric
    duped, how do you feel about Gretchen Whitmer and Andrew Cuomo mandating that COVID-positive people were REQUIRED to be accepted by nursing homes?

Cool or not cool?

But they bash Trump so obviously they're doing a great job.
    He will be stopping by to crush you (like he always does) at some point i'm sure.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Funny how that same Virginia governor just gave felons their suffrage back.
    Why should that surprise you.. They need the felon vote to help hold onto power in Virginia.. Felons generally vote for Liberals if they get theyre rights restored..

Bronze
    Load Metric

Thread Information