Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Wallace: Victim of NASCAR racism, or Jussie 2020?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    this event didnt even register in my brain it was so out of whack with reality, like my brain was not even able to use 1% of itself to think about it. this was dumber than smollett.

ok, now my brain is ready to turn on here, so how does this happen? some complete retard easily manipulated drone on bubba's team is lacking sleep and his brain is so propganda'd out he thinks everything is about BLM and really thought something innocuous was a personal slight? like it would have to be a COMPLETE retard lowest guy, dumbest guy on the team for this scenario to be true. or is it really a smollett-esque type scenario where it was planned out to increase fame??

Our brave new world of looking for reasons to be outraged.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    this event didnt even register in my brain it was so out of whack with reality, like my brain was not even able to use 1% of itself to think about it. this was dumber than smollett.

ok, now my brain is ready to turn on here, so how does this happen? some complete retard easily manipulated drone on bubba's team is lacking sleep and his brain is so propganda'd out he thinks everything is about BLM and really thought something innocuous was a personal slight? like it would have to be a COMPLETE retard lowest guy, dumbest guy on the team for this scenario to be true. or is it really a smollett-esque type scenario where it was planned out to increase fame??

Our brave new world of looking for reasons to be outraged.
    Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  9.9 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fuck, after reading some shit lately, I'm starting to wonder if he (Bubba) really had a play in this and was trying to pawn this off on a lower level employee for whatever gains he wanted to make - I sure as fuck hope not! Obv I'm speculating. Don't "noose" me yet either way.

I dont know, this whole situation is fucked up and I really hope all of the investigations get to the bottom of it.

Make no mistake...when this horsefuckery is all said and done, I just want to know the TRUTH.... THAT'S IT

Load Metric
    Calm down you huge nerd

Diamond
    Load Metric
    pretentious trash has to dbl down like smollett, thus increasing the chances they concocted the idea for their benefit. why not just say "welp, thats an unlucky coincidence. that escalated quickly amirite?!" and laugh it off?? FFS there is proof that the rope was there last year, how do u even entertain the "noose directed at our team" angle unless u looooooooooove the attention U SMOLLETT FAGGOT!!!!

Load Metric
    pretentious trash has to dbl down like smollett, thus increasing the chances they concocted the idea for their benefit. why not just say "welp, thats an unlucky coincidence. that escalated quickly amirite?!" and laugh it off?? FFS there is proof that the rope was there last year, how do u even entertain the "noose directed at our team" angle unless u looooooooooove the attention U SMOLLETT FAGGOT!!!!

Load Metric
    can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this bubba wallace is a serious STUDMUFFIN

Load Metric
    also druff, please change my username to: ANTIFA_Supersoldier

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Its possible?
    well no shit,
    anything is possible, its not probable,
    but does that stop Druff from using facts from a website even he says is a bunch of liars?

You RW sheep pull the same shit every time, why don't you guys ever let it play out first?
    This, like when a women calls out sexual harassment, is fake sometimes, like 4 %. not 99% like Fox would make you think.

So the FBI hasn't figured out by now it was a garage door opener rope. I mean GTFO

#MAGA bomber wasn't fake. You guys all said that.
    Antifa killed the security guard in Oakland, WRONG

Its just funny watching you guys get all upset that he might have lied, when you are Fox "news" viewers on the TrumpTrain.
    You guys love lies.

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I actually do think it's possible that he faked it. But the whole "there was a rope in his garage that already looked like a noose so therefore he probably did it himself" angle is retarded.

Whoever did it probably saw the rope that looked like a noose, and thought "hey, it would be pretty easy to cut that rope, adjust it and hang it over there. Nobody would mistake it for anything but a noose."
    How’s that egg all over your face dipshit. FBI confirms Druffs theory. Some dipshit overreacted to the garage pulls that have been there forever. 🤣

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Make no mistake...when this horsefuckery is all said and done, I just want to know the TRUTH.... THAT'S IT

haven't you been watching and reading the news. whitey and systemic racism is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Nothing registers in your brain.

Comments

thesidedish: triggered drone trash

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Can’t wait to see and hear the back peddling from Golic and Wingo on ESPN and more so from the SJW Lebaturd which comes on after who spent the better part of two days casting accusations of internal racism among either a garage staff or track staff for this “heinous act”. Not gonna hold my breathe for them admitting they were wrong and jumped to conclusions. Meanwhile the death of a 23yr old black man in Colorado has been buried that happened last Fall and was clearly abuse of power and murder by badge. We have enough legit bullshit going on that needs to be dealt with without adding fake steaming crap to the pile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elijah_McClain

What’s worse is the supposed independant investigation was done by an ex cop. Given recent events there’s a strong chance this gets reopened it was another excessive force incident sadly. As somebody who has family both former and current LEO this shit needs to stop. My neice is a deputy in Tampa FL and I honestly fear for her life with this shit. She’s a good kid (relatively speaking she is an adult but she’ll always be a kid in my book at just shy of 26.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

haven't you been watching and reading the news. whitey and systemic racism is the problem.

Better/worse duet: That one or this one?

Diamond
    Load Metric

how fkn dumb are these ppl? oh yeah dumb enough to drive 2 inches from someone going 200 mph

Diamond
    Load Metric

JFC THESE THINGS ARE IN EVERY FKN GARAGE AND THEY STILL DID THAT MARCH FOR HIM!?!?!! WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD PPL HAVE GONE WOKETARDED

Comments

sonatine: honestly this doesnt look good for him at all

Dan Druff: rofl

Walter Sobchak: it must really bother you that things are changing

Load Metric
    Name:  402be23.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  210.4 KB

Load Metric
    ngl juicy smollet is cuter

Load Metric
    Let's get something straight: Bubba Wallace didn't report this. He never even saw the "noose." It was someone else.

Therefore he is not the same as Smollett, who made up his assault.

Do you understand this Druff?

I'm asking you because I don't expect people like sidetard to know the difference.

Comments

1marley1: It’s hard for them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I actually do think it's possible that he faked it. But the whole "there was a rope in his garage that already looked like a noose so therefore he probably did it himself" angle is retarded.

Whoever did it probably saw the rope that looked like a noose, and thought "hey, it would be pretty easy to cut that rope, adjust it and hang it over there. Nobody would mistake it for anything but a noose."

How’s that egg all over your face dipshit. FBI confirms Druffs theory. Some dipshit overreacted to the garage pulls that have been there forever. 🤣
    Am I missing something or did the guy not even find it or report it?

Wallace began by recounting how he found out about the noose itself. In his telling, he received a call from NASCAR president Steve Phelps, who asked to meet with him in person about a serious matter. When he eventually did meet with the driver, Phelps broke down in tears while informing Wallace about the noose that had been found--Wallace also mentioned Phelps saying something about a "hate crime."
    If he's telling the truth about not knowing anything till the President of Nascar told him about it and started crying then it really is a fucked situation. All the racists are just going to use him as an example of how black people just make up racism and we shouldn't believe them....but he didn't make anything up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    duped, do you ever ask yourself why you always seem to blindly believe stories like these, while people on the right are the first to present (correct) criticism of the claims?

Is the left just really gullible? Or are you guys so obsessed with being seen as woke that you're afraid to ask obvious questions?

Comments

Tellafriend: the latter of the two

Thread Information