Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 -17 days until Oklahoma COVID 19 SPIKE......JULY 4th will show who the real Americans are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It gets me very upset to see that some believe that speech and assembly should be suppressed for some causes/rallies but not others. That's not how it works.
    This is just sophistry.

Nobody is picking and choosing. We are mocking a public official who is not acting in the common interest of his constituents during a pandemic.

Personally, I hope they make it a mask optional event and let everyone in many hours in advance. Hope Trump shakes lots of hands. It’s your best play as a Republican
    It's not just sophistry.

The mainstream media and left-wing politicians were openly supportive of the massive protests and BLM rallies. As President, Trump might be held to a higher standard than a random nobody on Twitter, but if the mainstream media and high-profile left wing politicians are supportive of the same dangerous behavior for their own causes, it's just as bad.

In fact, it's worse because this is a large group of people representing an ideology, rather than just one guy on the right who makes stupid decisions at times, that also happens to be President.

"Nobody is picking and choosing" is incorrect. The left already picked and chose when they stated how beautiful the protests and BLM rallies were. They can't go back on that choice unless they want to be huge hypocrites.

Period.

Load Metric

This is just sophistry.

Nobody is picking and choosing. We are mocking a public official who is not acting in the common interest of his constituents during a pandemic.

Personally, I hope they make it a mask optional event and let everyone in many hours in advance. Hope Trump shakes lots of hands. It’s your best play as a Republican
    It's not just sophistry.

The mainstream media and left-wing politicians were openly supportive of the massive protests and BLM rallies. As President, Trump might be held to a higher standard than a random nobody on Twitter, but if the mainstream media and high-profile left wing politicians are supportive of the same dangerous behavior for their own causes, it's just as bad.

In fact, it's worse because this is a large group of people representing an ideology, rather than just one guy on the right who makes stupid decisions at times, that also happens to be President.

"Nobody is picking and choosing" is incorrect. The left already picked and chose when they stated how beautiful the protests and BLM rallies were. They can't go back on that choice unless they want to be huge hypocrites.

Period.
    Preaching to the choir does seem far less important than challenging the status quo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not just sophistry.

Period.
    Preaching to the choir does seem far less important than challenging the status quo.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say.

There doesn't need to be any preaching. There should be fair coverage and consistency in virtue signaling.

Once you come out on the side of mass, close-together gatherings (of any kind) being okay, then you lose the right to shame others for gathering.

It's that simple.

Load Metric

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

There doesn't need to be any preaching. There should be fair coverage and consistency in virtue signaling.

Once you come out on the side of mass, close-together gatherings (of any kind) being okay, then you lose the right to shame others for gathering.

It's that simple.
    A political campaign rally is preaching to the converted.

BLM rally was the only outlet for activism for this issue and proved powerful and, I guess, effective.

In that vein, you gotta comment on Let It Fall: Los Angeles 1982-1992. I remember that stuff but I learned so much more. How does this not inform who you are today? Of course it does.

LAPD and LA was pretty ridiculous. Some things remained the same

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff only makes an issue about the Rona risk with BLM protests because he has successfully assimilated with the dominant White racists, as has Stephen Miller.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-18-2020 at 11:27 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-by-record-585

Who knew? Crazy right?

By the way Druff - I’m against looting/rioting. Sometimes you get too worked up and sound like Mike Matusow.

Mask up!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post

Who knew? Crazy right?

By the way Druff - I’m against looting/rioting. Sometimes you get too worked up and sound like Mike Matusow.

Mask up!

tight life loser

Comments

Walter Sobchak: look who's talking

splitthis:

Load Metric
    The % of people with masks at BLM rallies is roughly the same as the % of people without masks at Trump rallies, which is easily >95%, imo.

To say one is as bad as the other is laughable, especially if one event is inside without masks and thenother is outside with masks.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    The % of people with masks at BLM rallies is roughly the same as the % of people without masks at Trump rallies, which is easily >95%, imo.

To say one is as bad as the other is laughable, especially if one event is inside without masks and thenother is outside with masks.

u should kill yourself

standard "what im doing is good and what your doing is bad" nothing u say matters cuz its all about u coming out ahead talk

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you're really a shithead

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

u should kill yourself
    Fuck you and anything you claim to stand for. I think that's the lightest appropriate response I could give here.

Nothing I said was unreasonable or hateful or out of line in the slightest, but you just have to respond like a piece of shit instead of dealing with what my post said. Even par, I guess.

Feel free to take your own advice though, if it works for you I might reconsider. (I won't really be reconsidering.)

Comments

gimmick:

thesidedish: green reps from propagandized drones like gimmick dont count

Walter Sobchak: just tell the truth and let these idiots die off

big dick: Dam straight

Belly Buster: Voted PFA's Best
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 07-01-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Load Metric

u should kill yourself

standard "what im doing is good and what your doing is bad" nothing u say matters cuz its all about u coming out ahead talk
    lol Crowe Diddly is such a hysterical woman

Diamond
    Load Metric

u should kill yourself
    Fuck you and anything you claim to stand for. I think that's the lightest appropriate response I could give here.

Nothing I said was unreasonable or hateful or out of line in the slightest, but you just have to respond like a piece of shit instead of dealing with what my post said. Even par, I guess.

Feel free to take your own advice though, if it works for you I might reconsider. (I won't really be reconsidering.)

u shouldnt have said anything, why even entertain a ridiculous "trump rallies covid bad, blm rallies covid good" assertion

but i did peg u as evidenced by the first sentence of your post

Comments

Walter Sobchak: peg yourself

splitthis:

Belly Buster: Not Voted PFA's Best

Diamond
    Load Metric
    that's where election season 2020 is headed shortly: "its republicans fault for opening up the economy!!" and "no, its democrats fault for all the protests!!"

participate and u have to kill yourself imo

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you first

splitthis:

Load Metric

u shouldnt have said anything, why even entertain a ridiculous "trump rallies covid bad, blm rallies covid good" assertion
    I shouldn't point out the obvious logic that indoor rallies without masks are inherently multiple times more dangerous than outdoor rallies where everyone wears masks? One isn't worse because its BLM or Trump, one is worse because they are intentionally not using the single most effective piece of protective equipment against covid-19 in probably the single worst situation (an indoor arena), and the other one stresses the use of the mask and is outside in a much safer environment as far as disease-spreading is concerned.

Because those are very much 2 of the most important details here, according to just about everyone in the world who has studied this thing.

But all you see is "Trump" or BLM, and don't even bother with the relevant details.

Comments

thesidedish: told u to shut up about it and then u write paragraph

Load Metric
    " told u to shut up about it and then u write paragraph"

yeah, its almost like I have no respect for the nonsense you spew and the silly orders you give.

Load Metric
    Our brothers and sisters marching in the streets to bring down the systematic racism that runs rampant in the United States of America DID NOT spread Covid-19.

Anyone claiming otherwise is truly shameful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Our brothers and sisters marching in the streets to bring down the systematic racism that runs rampant in the United States of America DID NOT spread Covid-19.

Anyone claiming otherwise is truly shameful.
    Well well well

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post

Who knew? Crazy right?

Mask up!
    Boy, Trump supporters really get pissed when you speak the truth, don't they?

Comments

thesidedish: thinks he knows politics, pulls 'russia' card all the time = lost cause

Diamond
    Load Metric
    fagchak u have no clue that ur an absolute moron like the majority of the planet just STFU if u knew what was good for ya

Comments

Walter Sobchak: sad

splitthis:

Load Metric
    dish is dumb as a pile of dirt

Comments

Tellafriend: Says the dumbest fucker on here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

u should kill yourself

lol Crowe Diddly is such a hysterical woman
    Yes, when he's pointing out how wrong the Trumptards were (again), you have nothing left to do but to call him names.

Thread Information