Thread: Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State Football Coach will be fired very soon

Load Metric

Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State Football Coach will be fired very soon

1989 N word, so long Mike you fucking racist. Get yourself into treatment and woke, ok?

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...slur-1989-game

Comments

Walter Sobchak: fire yourself along with him

Muck Ficon: Speaking of someone who needs treatment...

JACKDANIELS: LOOK AT THESE MALE TROLLS

splitthis:

Load Metric
    He's a man.

He's 40.

He's not a kid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    He's a man.

He's 40.

He's not a kid.
    I said the same two days ago (not trying to be that guy). He’s firmly in the crosshairs of the SJW community. Be lucky to make the start of the season.

Load Metric
    He gave up today $1M of his annual salary for wearing a OAN tee-shirt among other things. He is one of the best offensive minds in football. Obviously the season will be canceled this year, but in the next two years he will bolt OSU for an enormous payday at an SEC school. Just watch. Thinking South Carolina or Tennessee.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    He gave up today $1M of his annual salary for wearing a OAN tee-shirt among other things. He is one of the best offensive minds in football. Obviously the season will be canceled this year, but in the next two years he will bolt OSU for an enormous payday at an SEC school. Just watch. Thinking South Carolina or Tennessee.
    Unless OAN suddenly stands for Off All n-words the shirt wasnt racist and this SJW shit is getting out of hand.. (hint I know what OAN stands for and its a cable/sat news outlet.. The only one actually to show evidence that the last gas attack was bullshit by actually sending reporters there and interviewing MDs in the clinics vs just taking some BS white helmets lies.. The White Helmets are a fucking scam organization that is likely funded by the CIA pretending to be an NGO assistance organization and they are anything but).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Unless OAN suddenly stands for Off All n-words the shirt wasnt racist and this SJW shit is getting out of hand.. (hint I know what OAN stands for and its a cable/sat news outlet.. The only one actually to show evidence that the last gas attack was bullshit by actually sending reporters there and interviewing MDs in the clinics vs just taking some BS white helmets lies.. The White Helmets are a fucking scam organization that is likely funded by the CIA pretending to be an NGO assistance organization and they are anything but).
    It doesn’t matter if it was racist or not. The black football players he’s trying to recruit think it’s racist, and he’s trying to win football games. Very difficult to do with an all white team.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Being a college football coach is going to be a nightmare job moving forward. Having to deal with recruiting and interacting with all the black players and all their clueless bigotry and anti-Americanism fed to them by the leftist MSM and social media.

NFL not so bad, because the players can't really choose where to play and most of them have to economically maximize short careers, so less leverage to be knuckleheads.

I am guessing Gundy has made enough that he should just start making exit plans. You really have to feel sorry for the younger coaches who haven't made good money yet, who are stuck having to navigate this race relations nightmare. Even for the black coaches it is going to be a big pain in the ass I imagine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Being a college football coach is going to be a nightmare job moving forward. Having to deal with recruiting and interacting with all the black players and all their clueless bigotry and anti-Americanism fed to them by the leftist MSM and social media.

NFL not so bad, because the players can't really choose where to play and most of them have to economically maximize short careers, so less leverage to be knuckleheads.

I am guessing Gundy has made enough that he should just start making exit plans. You really have to feel sorry for the younger coaches who haven't made good money yet, who are stuck having to navigate this race relations nightmare. Even for the black coaches it is going to be a big pain in the ass I imagine.
    Yeah I feel real sorry for them. It's a pity there are all kinds of people in society, and if you want them to do things that benefit you (for free, while you are paid millions), you have to convince them to choose you instead of your competitors. My heart really goes out to them.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information