Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok..now that george floyd incident has made the media/ america hate whitey. wut is whitey gonna do next?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ok..now that george floyd incident has made the media/ america hate whitey. wut is whitey gonna do next?

discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    discuss
    discuss?

eat shit mulva

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    discuss
    discuss?

eat shit mulva
    do u speak for the left, blacks or just the assholes?
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    C

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    C
    i'm not interested in the % of cucks kneeling, or getting a cock shoved down their throat because of their "apparent" white privilege.

i'm talking about the percentage with a working brain that's planning their next move into not being submissive when they shouldn't be.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    let's get real....guns sales are gonna spike. not just from joe bob in arkansas, but many whites that haven't even picked up a gun.

Comments

splitthis: Got that shit right

Load Metric
    C
    i'm not interested in the % of cucks kneeling, or getting a cock shoved down their throat because of their "apparent" white privilege.

i'm talking about the percentage with a working brain that's planning their next move into not being submissive when they shouldn't be.
    I'm thinking it must be about another superbowl for Brees, cause he has fuck you money, he could tell all his white bosses to eat shit, his white manager who probably begs him to walk it back, his owner, the blacks, it really must be about another ring for him

Load Metric
    Give it a rest Mulva. You think America has changed that much? White people still have just about all of everything. Pretty sure your life will go on almost the same as before. If you can't bear to watch sports anymore, that's your problem.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Give it a rest Mulva. You think America has changed that much? White people still have just about all of everything. Pretty sure your life will go on almost the same as before. If you can't bear to watch sports anymore, that's your problem.
    pretty sure whenever and wherever there will be politics discussed there will be a great amount of hate, divison and violence...any 1 of the 3 or a combo

Load Metric
    discuss
    discuss?

eat shit mulva
    Hilarious that PFA's former abject racist has become a SJW. I guess he got woke.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: better than being a dumb troll

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    let's be serious here. this movement is pushing many whites in a corner. their voice is being stifled and their told to shut up or you're a racist.

you can't question anything..it's just shut up and submit

Comments

splitthis: Don’t do it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    let's be serious here. this movement is pushing many whites in a corner. their voice is being stifled and their told to shut up or you're a racist.

you can't question anything..it's just shut up and submit
    do you really think the current climate is getting better, or will get better because of what's going on..no, it won't. the mob will just keep pushing

several years i ago i posted in here that we're teetering on just what's happening now..it's not an awakening, or peeps getting woke. it's almost a full out race war..one where the media is spearheading. but now with the celebs and athletes backing them..and guess who's left holding their dicks....white peeps..and the working class and poor whites will have it even worse

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    discuss?

eat shit mulva
    Hilarious that PFA's former abject racist has become a SJW. I guess he got woke.
    I almost always side with the poor/middle class.

I legit have never been racist so if you could stop saying that I am or was it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

Tellafriend: why would a racist need to edit this simple post??

OSA: Racist homophobe
    Last edited by big dick; 06-06-2020 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I'm thinking it must be about another superbowl for Brees, cause he has fuck you money, he could tell all his white bosses to eat shit, his white manager who probably begs him to walk it back, his owner, the blacks, it really must be about another ring for him
    it's not about that. it's about not being hounded everyday for the rest of your life and being branded as a racist and white supremacist, worrying about what's around the next corner.

in it's highest form it's about survival..

Load Metric

I legit have never been racist so if you could stop saying that I am or was it would be greatly appreciated.
    Ohhh, on a Sunday too.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

He has a couple more years in the nfl making $30M/yr AND already has a job lined up at NBC after he retires. If he just said FU and walked away I think conservatively we are looking at $100M lost. I don’t think anyone has enough FU money to walk away from that. Most of us would be licking the boots of every black persons they can right now, Just like he is.

Load Metric

You are this site's biggest racist, homophobic, bigot. When you are called out on it, like a petulant child, you project your bigoted views out on others. You must be too stupid to know what else to do. Either way, get your stay-at-home ass back in the kitchen and cook your wife her breakfast.

Comments

OSA: i said eggs over easy *throws plate at window*

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

You are this site's biggest racist, homophobic, bigot. When you are called out on it, like a petulant child, you project your bigoted views out on others. You must be too stupid to know what else to do. Either way, get your stay-at-home ass back in the kitchen and cook your wife her breakfast.
    To be fair, he got Woke. Now he is a SJW. Have you ever scene that movie American Beauty? Remember that scene where they guy had the Nazi porcelain dishes behind the glass? Yeah that is big dick. Guarantee you he has a few swastikas in his basement. David Duke shit too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

To be fair, he got Woke. Now he is a SJW. Have you ever scene that movie American Beauty? Remember that scene where they guy had the Nazi porcelain dishes behind the glass? Yeah that is big dick. Guarantee you he has a few swastikas in his basement. David Duke shit too.

Naturally, just a month ago he was the site's resident Nazi sympathizer. Now he's a woke SJW. But that only came after he ahd a meeting with his family where they as a group agreed to support Trump. Seriously, what a fucking cuck. No wonder he is a stay at home dad, lol. There's no way he doesn't get pegged on the weekly.

Load Metric
    Truly is amazing this guy is able to pull off the feat of sitting at home every day in his boxers playing online poker while his wife goes out and works. I can just imagine her driving to work saying what type of fucking bum I married?

Thread Information