Page 63 of 124 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm serious about this.

Every year at the WSOP, I get people asking me, "Why do you allow bigotry and hate on your site?", and I have to explain to them the concept of a free speech forum. What bothers these people most are the overt racial slurs they see posted here, and big dick has long been the king of that.

I never attempted to stop him from using such language because this is a free speech forum, and I never censor ideology or language here. This causes some people on the outside to hate me for it, but that's the way I choose to run the site.

It's just baffling that one of the biggest offenders of this is now trying to make the case that I am the racist one. Bizarre.

Druff isnt racist. Socially awkward and hypocritical yes

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff doesn’t intend to be racist, but his deep-seeded bigotry can’t keep from being blind to his unintentional racism.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm serious about this.

Every year at the WSOP, I get people asking me, "Why do you allow bigotry and hate on your site?", and I have to explain to them the concept of a free speech forum. What bothers these people most are the overt racial slurs they see posted here, and big dick has long been the king of that.

I never attempted to stop him from using such language because this is a free speech forum, and I never censor ideology or language here. This causes some people on the outside to hate me for it, but that's the way I choose to run the site.

It's just baffling that one of the biggest offenders of this is now trying to make the case that I am the racist one. Bizarre.

tell them the site is full of trolls and the shitty ones think shock humor is funny

Load Metric
    I'm serious about this.

He’s projecting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The idiot tweeting this is trying to bash Tucker for doing this segment, but Tucker is 100% right. Posting it here because the segment does give a nice list of limousine liberal celebrities who are donating to bail out rioters and looters (but who would call the police if these people came to their neighborhood!)

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1269069420778803200

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I'm serious about this.

tell them the site is full of trolls and the shitty ones think shock humor is funny
    i really think we're going to be doing this well into our senior years
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Normal behavior for a 50 year old man.
    As opposed to reading a forum every day so you can troll 50-year-old men with dumb one-liners. Also very normal behavior.
    Don't flatter yourself. Sadly not much else worth doing here considering you've let the forum devolve into a handful shitposters dominating any remotely interesting discussions. Sure I still leave a tab open on my phone's browser to check for the odd quality post from the likes of a bcr or tonyb, but it's mostly just a nostalgic force of habit at this point.

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: A job in law enforcement in the US one of the last bastions for white supremacists who aren’t all that smart to have a decent shot at a well-paid career.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Already deleted Reddit, and cancelled NBA and NFL League Pass. If nothing else, I suspect all this woke nonsense is going to save me a lot of $$, as I will be doing personal boycotts of any companies I feel are doing too much woke virtue signaling (which is going to be every company I am pretty sure)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are they really the Proud Boys, or just armed white people? Where is evidence that they're Proud Boys?

Obviously a bad look, though. The description of the video also claimed they were about to tear gas everyone else, which I also see no evidence of that being in the plans. The officer was telling the guys to get inside so they're not violating the curfew, while they "arrest people walking around" after it's over. Tear gas wasn't mentioned.

If I had to guess, they were going to make an announcement about the curfew and then start arresting people refusing to adhere to it. The police were probably sympathetic toward the armed white guys who were present to fight any violence which would break out, as those guys were clearly on their side. So they came out to warn them to just get out of the way when the curfew arrests started to happen, because otherwise they're going to have to arrest everyone.

I agree this is bad and they shouldn't warn certain people in advance and not others, but of course the tweet is exaggerating the situation.

Load Metric
    Are they really the Proud Boys, or just armed white people? Where is evidence that they're Proud Boys?

Obviously a bad look, though. The description of the video also claimed they were about to tear gas everyone else, which I also see no evidence of that being in the plans. The officer was telling the guys to get inside so they're not violating the curfew, while they "arrest people walking around" after it's over. Tear gas wasn't mentioned.

If I had to guess, they were going to make an announcement about the curfew and then start arresting people refusing to adhere to it. The police were probably sympathetic toward the armed white guys who were present to fight any violence which would break out, as those guys were clearly on their side. So they came out to warn them to just get out of the way when the curfew arrests started to happen, because otherwise they're going to have to arrest everyone.

I agree this is bad and they shouldn't warn certain people in advance and not others, but of course the tweet is exaggerating the situation.
    BRO SOME TWITTER FAG SAID THEY'RE PROUD BOYS, what else proof do you need?

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Biden is a gift to Trump after all he has been through

Diamond
    Load Metric

they're drinking. seriously their motto is "a drinking club with a patriot problem"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    We need to have a movement called Black Wives Matter. There are alot of black men with white women and only a few Blakes.
    was this funny in your head?

Comments

splitthis: Yes, certainly

Load Metric
    big dick I thought you were so angry at Trump over the coronavirus, and angry at Republicans for wanting to reopen.

Why are you not angry at protesters getting together in crowds of 50,000+?

Does the coronavirus support their cause, so it's staying away from them?

Try being consistent.

Also the biggest racist on PFA shouldn't call others racist. It's a bad look. You're one of the people I always get complaints about from others in the poker community when they ask me why I don't censor the "bigotry" on PFA.
    You realize you have this one YOUR site right? Fucking homophobic bigot/racist

Load Metric
    How do you explain that in the summer? Tell em BD is a mod or something?

Thread Information