Page 38 of 124 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I liked cheap Druff who jewed restaurants and other establishments out of nickels and dimes better than hard right wing racist trumptard Druff
    Wait, big dick who uses ethic slurs all the time here is calling ME the racist??

Have you ever said or called someone a retard? If so then I guess you have a deep burning hatred for mentally challenged people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why do u white cucks keep posting ppl of your own race getting knocked the fuck out? Some of the weakest chins i’ve ever seen lmfao
    That was a big n-word but Jesus that white guy is a total pussy. Who just let's someone beat them down like that? Fuck at least run or something.

Comments

dwai: n-word rep CHERISH YOUR INNER RACISM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    wow, rush limbaugh actually reachedout to charlamagne and the breakfast club to talk about geroge floyd. rush is coming down really hard on the police.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/rush-l...id-can-you-be/

"George didn’t lose his life. It was taken from him,” Limbaugh said on his radio show. “He was murdered for no possible, explicable, justifiable reason. It was just sickening, sickening to watch. And you look at the face of the cop involved in the video, and the three who stood around and weren’t doing anything, and you just wonder, how stupid can you be? Do you not realize what you’re doing?”
    Have to give him credit for this.
    Fuck him

The quicker he dies the better . We have assholes like dwai and druff spewing nonsense that was spawned by this dickhead

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    They closed Rt 95 in South Florida yesterday due to the protests.

They just closed the Boca Raton Mall and locked the doors at 2PM because they knew what coming tonight.

This is the bluest of the blue areas of Florida. Guess what all the suburban types are saying? Hint: people are starting to value the local Starbucks and Target over the protests.

I’m starting to fear we going to get a real counter protest soon and they won’t be using rubber bullets.

I mean locking the doors wont matter. Unless the have reinforced steel gates, and even that wont be able to hold then back, every store is going to get ransacked
    They fortiied the Target around me and have cops posted there, and this area hasn't been within 25 miles of any riots/looting yet.

Load Metric
    Same with the Target by me and I'm 20 miles outside the city

Why aren't they destroying wal marts instead? They are the ones who deserve it.

Load Metric
    dwai: n-word rep CHERISH YOUR INNER RACISM

not a raicist you white trash piece of shit and i dont want your green.

eat shit

Load Metric

Wait, big dick who uses ethic slurs all the time here is calling ME the racist??

Have you ever said or called someone a retard? If so then I guess you have a deep burning hatred for mentally challenged people.
    Well?

Load Metric
    YEAH DRUFF YOU RACIST RESPOND TO THE REAL RACIST WHITE BOY

just saying I've never seen Druff say n-word as opposed to you saying it constantly

Load Metric
    Police chief to Trump: If you can't be constructive, keep your mouth shut

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...p-news-videos/

Load Metric
    Black protesters tell white men to stop being disruptive
    Black protesters say they confronted two white men outside Baltimore City Hall Saturday and pleaded with them to stop pushing barricades and provoking police.Source: CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/20...p-news-videos/

Load Metric
    you still don't get it yet do you idiot?

CNN IS RACE BAITING PER USUAL. God you're stupid as fuck

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Black protesters tell white men to stop being disruptive
    Black protesters say they confronted two white men outside Baltimore City Hall Saturday and pleaded with them to stop pushing barricades and provoking police.Source: CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/20...p-news-videos/
    More “race baiting” by CNN.

Man charged after allegedly handing out explosives in Minneapolis
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/polit...ges/index.html

Federal authorities have charged an Illinois man for civil disorder, carrying on a riot and possession of unregistered destructive devices associated with recent clashes between violent protesters and police in Minneapolis.

In videos allegedly posted to his Facebook account on May 29, Matthew Lee Rupert, 28, was seen passing out explosive devices to other rioters and encouraged them to throw the devices at law enforcement officers, according to the criminal complaint released Monday.

After handing an explosive device to another rioter and telling the person to throw it at police SWAT officers, the complaint states that Rupert is heard on video saying "He's throwing my bombs," adding, "He's going to bomb the police with them."

After an audible explosion is heard, Rupert is heard saying, "Good shot my boy," according to the complaint, as well as, "F*** 12," a derogatory phrase often directed at law enforcement.

On one video, the complaint alleges Rupert asked for lighter fluid, entered a Sprint cell phone store, and is later heard on video saying, "I lit it on fire."

On May 31, the criminal complaint said Rupert posted Facebook videos depicting himself in Chicago. In one video, Rupert is heard saying, "Let's start a riot," and "I'm going to start doing some damage," according to the complaint. He is then seen on video entering a convenience store and placing items in his backpack, according to the complaint.

Rupert was arrested early Sunday morning by Chicago police officers after allegedly violating the city's emergency curfew order, the complaint states. After searching his vehicle, authorities found several destructive devices, according to the complaint.

He was subsequently transferred into federal custody, according to a Justice Department statement.
    Court appearance

In a court appearance Monday, Rupert appeared to be incredulous at the charge he's facing for possessing an explosive device.

"A firework?" Rupert responded to Chicago federal Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer, who had asked him to acknowledge the crime he was being accused of.

"You may disagree with it but this is what the charge says," Pallmeyer said.

"Yes, ma'am, I understand the charge," he said.

Prosecutors say Rupert filmed himself passing out the device at a protest in Minneapolis.

"I've got some bombs if some of you all want to throw them back," Rupert says in a video that he posted on Facebook, according to an affidavit from an FBI agent included in a charging document.

The agent described the device as a "commercial item with a cylindrical container, hobby fuse and a main charge capable of exploding."

It had a brown casing and a green wick, according to the affidavit, which does not refer to it as a "firework."
    Rupert did not officially enter a plea to the charge or the other two he faces during the brief initial appearance, which was held via telephone because of court closures related to the coronavirus pandemic. He agreed to remain in custody and be transported by US marshals to Minnesota, where he is charged.

His public defender said he would challenge his detention once there.

This story has been updated with details of the court hearing.
    Oh, wait! CNN never mentioned the race of the perp. I wonder which it is.

Name:  343A85EE-C725-4356-B982-8AE2947BB6FA.jpeg
Views: 207
Size:  79.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    It don't matter if you are walking or driving, police will find you and tase you, then beat you senseless.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It don't matter if you are walking or driving, police will find you and tase you, then beat you senseless.

thats bs but why not exit the vehicle when told to do so?

Load Metric

Load Metric

Are you drunk? You literally just posted this less than an hour ago, take a break CNN fag

Load Metric
    tell me how bad your life sucks? Be honest. You clearly hate everything and everyone. Who hurt you ?

Load Metric
    tell me how bad your life sucks? Be honest. You clearly hate everything and everyone. Who hurt you ?
    YOU DID BIG DICK, IT WAS YOU! WITH YOUR GIANT PENIS.

NOW STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU TELL ME EVERY NIGHT YOU LOVE ME WHILE YOU'RE POUNDING MY SWEET WHITE ASS, I'LL LEAK YOUR NUDES IF YOU DON'T STOP BETRAYING OUR LOVE

Thread Information