Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chris Cuomo faked "first emergence from basement" video on CNN

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

seth rich, a Bernie sanders supporter, and the only unsolved murder of a white guy in DC in the past decade, was responsible for the WikiLeaks DNC dump

what are you relying on for that statistic?

seth rich truthers

Diamond
    Load Metric
    doesn't have to imply he was killed by "the deep state" could just mean they didn't look into it because then they have to talk about other things he was up to besides getting shot for no reason

Load Metric
    Seth Rich didn't happen. That was hoax, that Sean Hannity didn't buy for one second.
    It would be one thing if he bought it, and was spewing that garbage, but he didn't.
    He was lying and that is what makes him a true scum bag.

It would be so easy to beat me in this argument w/a simple link to a fake story, but you can't do it can you.
    NYT MSNBC CNN, WAPO, ABC CBS.

You guys don't hate the media lying, or you wouldn't be Fox "news" fans.
    Or whoever the F this guy is.

What you hate is hearing the truth about Trump.

President Trump made 16,241 false or misleading claims in his first three years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t-three-years/

seth rich, a Bernie sanders supporter, and the only unsolved murder of a white guy in DC in the past decade, was responsible for the WikiLeaks DNC dump

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Seth Rich didn't happen. That was hoax, that Sean Hannity didn't buy for one second.
    It would be one thing if he bought it, and was spewing that garbage, but he didn't.
    He was lying and that is what makes him a true scum bag.

It would be so easy to beat me in this argument w/a simple link to a fake story, but you can't do it can you.

You guys don't hate the media lying, or you wouldn't be Fox "news" fans.
    Or whoever the F this guy is.

What you hate is hearing the truth about Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...t-three-years/

ur avatar is unironically Colin Kaepernick, you are drawing dead in any argument, especially on a forum of gamblers that actually watch football. all you talk about is "fox news propaganda" but yet not realizing that ur political persona is propagandized which is why I'm convinced you are a parody account. I legitimately have more respect for Mumbles opinion than yours, that's what I think of u

Diamond
    Load Metric
    mumbles is so propagandized that hes passionately pro abortion, which when you think about it is fucking retarded since hes almost 70, he should have no opinion whatsoever even being a propagandized libtard

and I think he's less of a propagandized nutbar than you, kill urself

Load Metric
    mumbles is so propagandized that hes passionately pro abortion, which when you think about it is fucking retarded since hes almost 70, he should have no opinion whatsoever even being a propagandized libtard

and I think he's less of a propagandized nutbar than you, kill urself

Load Metric
    back to back to back posts by retards

two fags

Load Metric
    big dick has never been the same since he lost his wife's retirement money on Hillary winning in 2016, he's been on TDS CNN life tilt ever since.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    big dick has never been the same since he lost his wife's retirement money on Hillary winning in 2016, he's been on TDS CNN life tilt ever since.

Load Metric
    Ouch, you don't respect my opinion? Wow, you really know how to hurt a guy.
    How will I sleep tonight.

Distractions, like bringing up Kaepernick, don't work outside of that propaganda bubble you live in.

Let me just say this again.........It would be so easy to beat me in this argument w/a simple link to a fake story,

It must be frustrating that you just can't do that.

ur avatar is unironically Colin Kaepernick, you are drawing dead in any argument, especially on a forum of gamblers that actually watch football. all you talk about is "fox news propaganda" but yet not realizing that ur political persona is propagandized which is why I'm convinced you are a parody account. I legitimately have more respect for Mumbles opinion than yours, that's what I think of u

Platinum
    Load Metric

Distractions, like bringing up Kaepernick, don't work outside of that propaganda bubble you live in.

Let me just say this again.........It would be so easy to beat me in this argument w/a simple link to a fake story,

Really quick, I just wanted to say that Kaepernick is a piece of shit.

Diamond
    Load Metric

that's all anybody needs to do to prove that you are WAY OUT THERE tho. guy was legit the worst player in the league at the end, any fan could see that. if you can't see that his oppression gimmick is just an excuse of some nutbar that doesn't want to admit he sux, then there's gonna be a lot of things you just don't understand

he's also accidentally a genius because he stumbled into a new multi-million $ & fame producing career

Platinum
    Load Metric

that's all anybody needs to do to prove that you are WAY OUT THERE tho. guy was legit the worst player in the league at the end, any fan could see that. if you can't see that his oppression gimmick is just an excuse of some nutbar that doesn't want to admit he sux, then there's gonna be a lot of things you just don't understand

he's also accidentally a genius because he stumbled into a new multi-million $ & fame producing career
    Ya, he was totally oppressed when that rich white family took him in and raised him in a life of privilege...... Kaep and Juicy Smhuyay have to be related.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    CHANGE UR FKN AVATAR AND QUOTE POSTS CORRECTLY MY GOD!!!!

Load Metric
    what is w/the all caps?

I get it, telling people the real news lies for 5 years,
    and then I give you chance to prove it ...............................and you failed.

Must be frustrating to realize every time you said that, that actually you were the one that was wrong. (Psst Trump, and anyone w/him, are the liars)

Yeah let talk about the superbowl, the championship game twice, yeah he's the worst, lol.
    Keep telling yourself that and Trump/NFL owners won't seem so racist.

Load Metric
    read below dipshits. How do you idiots read that and say hmm it's okay I still support him

SHEEP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    read below dipshits. How do you idiots read that and say hmm it's okay I still support him

SHEEP

"Sheep" says the TDS CNN believer.

"Sheep" says the person who believes the communist dictatorship country CHINA about their death toll numbers.

"Sheep" says the moron who blew his wife's retirement money on Hillary in 2016, It was a lock!

Load Metric
    When did I say anything about believing china? I said post proof. You assholes don't deal in facts and proof.

Fuck china you fag but do you have any PROOF that they are lying? Do you or do you not have proof that china is making up numbers? Can you prove it?

If the answer is no and I know it then do us all a favor shut your fucking mouth about it.

And do us all another favor. Don't call the only black forum member that we know of a n-word. You piece of shit.

You are a white trash white n-word piece of shit.You are 100x the n-word that walter could ever be and you are white.

You have been following me around since I called you out for that. What kind of a low life calls a black man who is clearly not a n-word a n-word?

I know who. Losers like you

few mins in a room with you pal and Id break that jaw of yours so you couldn't open that big white trash white n-word mouth of yours.

Comments

dwai: big bad man with the big dick who's wife let's him play poker all day so she can fuck a real man
    Last edited by big dick; 04-29-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Load Metric
    When did I say anything about believing china? I said post proof. You assholes don't deal in facts and proof.

Fuck china you fag but do you have any PROOF that they are lying? Do you or do you not have proof that china is making up numbers? Can you prove it?

If the answer is no and I know it then do us al a favor shut your fucking mouth about it.
    IT'S CHINA YOU FUCKING LOW IQ FAGGOT.

YOU DON'T NEED PROOF. IT'S FUCKING CHINA YOU NPC FAGGOT.

ORANGE MAN BAD, CHINA GOOD!

CHINA NOT LIE, NEED PROOF!

Comments

big dick: white trash n-word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

If the answer is no and I know it then do us al a favor shut your fucking mouth about it.
    IT'S CHINA YOU FUCKING LOW IQ FAGGOT.

YOU DON'T NEED PROOF. IT'S FUCKING CHINA YOU NPC FAGGOT.

ORANGE MAN BAD, CHINA GOOD!

CHINA NOT LIE, NEED PROOF!

dumb fuck. There is the proof that he lies.

PROVE CHINA MADE UP THEIR NUMBER YOU WHITE TRASHCAN PIECE OF LOWER THAN DIRT COCKSUCKER

Comments

dwai: house-dad

Thread Information