Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Most Blatant YouTube Scammer Christopher Mitchell “Professional Gambler”

Well, it wasn't an ENTIRELY offline day for me...what's the concensus, is William a real client??? William, please chime in.

Name:  Wil-E-.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  75.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Great job and I hope what Pick 3 World is saying is true, Jeff, but I just got two questions poppin' in my mind before I go out and and get my very own Pick 3 World t-shirt:

1.) How does P3W explain the "We're about to go live"/"Oooops, I mean Christopher is about to go live" debacle that Kevin Davis and Reno caught on that one giveaway video?
    2.) If he is, or as he now says was a fan, did Christopher actually send him the $100 he "won" and can he prove it.

I'm not 100% sure, but if you add up the donations by P3W, they sound like they could reach around $100.

Thickening plot here, FOLKS!
    Wars, great questions and I will call him tomorrow to get the concrete answers.

1. I do think he was trolling the “haters” by that time because we all figured he was Stacy.

2. I know Red Pill won the $200 giveaway, which we still have no reason to believe is not a burner. Need to go back and check. If he did win one that definitely needs to be asked but I think it may of just been Red Pill.

I’ll let you know on the morrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Well, it wasn't an ENTIRELY offline day for me...what's the concensus, is William a real client??? William, please chime in.

Name:  Wil-E-.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  75.5 KB
    Assist to PV who mentioned at 2:43 Chrissy calls William “Craig” for some reason. That plot is thick af.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Key Supporter flips on YOUTUBE BACCARAT SCAMMER CHRISTOPHER MITCHELL!!!

So both Pick 3 World and Demetrius were in the same Facebook group for "pick 3 lotto enthusiast", I get this part.

So we know Demetrius knew CM from the Property Investors web page.

Im assuming at some point Demetrius told Pick 3 World about CM? Maybe tried to get people in the lottery group to follow CM?
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; Yesterday at 11:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    So both Pick 3 World and Demetrius were in the same Facebook group for "pick 3 lotto enthusiast", I get this part.

So we know Demetrius knew CM from the Propery Investors webpage.

Im assuming at some point Demetrius told Pick 3 World about CM? Maybe tried to get people in the lottery group to follow CM?
    I pressed him on this but he says that Demetrius was in his FB group but they are not friends. He said he started watching CM just going down the YouTube rabbit hole like many of us. It sounds to be a pretty big coincidence I know, but the way he explained it was very believable. He is also distancing himself from both.

Thread Information