Thread: Debts, Collecting, Podcasts and Vegas

Bronze
    Load Metric

Debts, Collecting, Podcasts and Vegas

So this is a ways away still but Im trying to get things figured out beforehand and ppl on here may have ideas.
    In mid September Im going to Connecticut to be interviewed on a big podcast. From there my buddy from Boston is grabbing me and we are setting across the States on a journey to collect debts. The goal is to arrive in Vegas early October where a lot of people owe and spend a good chunk of time in Vegas. NOW, the issue is I live below the poverty line. I need to find a place to stay for an extended time (a month or 2) in Vegas that is cheap cheap. Ive lived in super sketchy places so Im pretty flexible. If the podcast doesnt happen Ill just come straight to Vegas early October and still need the accomodations

Also---if you know of people who need debts collected send them my way. This will be a large mission as Ive got a bunch to do already and my Boston buddy has an extensive history of in person collecting

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    So this is a ways away still but Im trying to get things figured out beforehand and ppl on here may have ideas.
    In mid September Im going to Connecticut to be interviewed on a big podcast. From there my buddy from Boston is grabbing me and we are setting across the States on a journey to collect debts. The goal is to arrive in Vegas early October where a lot of people owe and spend a good chunk of time in Vegas. NOW, the issue is I live below the poverty line. I need to find a place to stay for an extended time (a month or 2) in Vegas that is cheap cheap. Ive lived in super sketchy places so Im pretty flexible. If the podcast doesnt happen Ill just come straight to Vegas early October and still need the accomodations

Also---if you know of people who need debts collected send them my way. This will be a large mission as Ive got a bunch to do already and my Boston buddy has an extensive history of in person collecting
    I’ve got an idea. Get a job and save some money. Then come to Vegas. It is the last place on Earth you want to be broke. Absolutely no one gives a fuck.

Load Metric

Is this how you collect?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I’ve got an idea. Get a job and save some money. Then come to Vegas. It is the last place on Earth you want to be broke. Absolutely no one gives a fuck.
    sigh
    newflash--due to multiple incidents of violence in the workplace I am not allowed to seek employment by the govt/justice system. Yes I have the paperwork to prove that. Im low income and thats the way it is.
    Now, on the flipside, how about when Im in Vegas, if you are there, we meet up and have a chat where you can say something like "absolutely no one gives a fuck" to me in person. No this isnt some tough guy act, I just want people to be more accountable in real life than being mouthy bitches online which the internet has created. Anyhoo, Ill shoot you a message when I get to Vegas, if thats where you are.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Is this how you collect?
    I collect using online methods
    However, my large Boston friend has an extensive past of in person collections. Him and I are both fed up with the world, fed up with scammers and thieves, and will be employing whatever tactics we need to collect these debts. We have literally gone way way past the point of giving a fuck about consequences to us

Load Metric
    sigh
    newflash--due to multiple incidents of violence in the workplace I am not allowed to seek employment by the govt/justice system. Yes I have the paperwork to prove that. Im low income and thats the way it is.
    Now, on the flipside, how about when Im in Vegas, if you are there, we meet up and have a chat where you can say something like "absolutely no one gives a fuck" to me in person. No this isnt some tough guy act, I just want people to be more accountable in real life than being mouthy bitches online which the internet has created. Anyhoo, Ill shoot you a message when I get to Vegas, if thats where you are.
    Let’s see. You have “multiple incidents of violence in the workplace” and want to meet up? No thanks. My advice still stands. Disregard it at your own risk.

Bronze
    Load Metric

sigh
    Let’s see. You have “multiple incidents of violence in the workplace” and want to meet up? No thanks. My advice still stands. Disregard it at your own risk.
    I have lived on the street in multiple places. I have lived over10 years in what was voted "Canadas roughest neighbourhood" for many years running. Im never ever concerned about being broke anywhere. Also, I will have set aside airfare home with my landlord if I get in a pinch and need to come home. Your "no one gives a shit" comment isnt even applicable here. I explained Im low income and was looking for input on cheap places to stay. Thats it thats all, just advice from Vegas people. However, I have found multiple places in the last 24 hours that range from free to 67 dollars per night, so its all taken care of now anyways

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The blogger Tony Bigcharles stays in cheap places in Vegas for weeks at a time. He mentions them in his blog.
    http://sevencard2003.blogspot.com

I think he sometimes posts on here. Good luck.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    The blogger Tony Bigcharles stays in cheap places in Vegas for weeks at a time. He mentions them in his blog.
    http://sevencard2003.blogspot.com

I think he sometimes posts on here. Good luck.
    awesome thanks so much

Bronze
    Load Metric
    heres some of the clowns who owe

Ismael Ismael 454,172
    Buddha - Tim Young 31,213
    Bayurzhan Sydykov 30,000
    Alex Lee 16,612
    Coast2Coast Ed Higley 8,774
    Steven Klene 5,829

Load Metric

Not trying to hate on you dude but if you’re living below the poverty line you might wanna reconsider your work choices. If you ain’t making the cash to live then ya gotta reconsider shit.

Load Metric
    sigh
    Oh horseshit the govt can’t tell you can’t look for work. The truth would be nobody wants to touch you for a job because you have an anger management issue that needs to be addressed period.

Thread Information