Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL @ Randy Travis

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOL @ Randy Travis

http://www.tmz.com/person/randy-travis/

Randy Travis threatened to shoot and kill the troopers who arrested him for drunk driving last night ... this according to the Grayson County Sheriff's Office.

The GCSO tells us ... officers received a call at 11:18 PM from a person who stated there was a man lying in the roadway. When cops arrived to the scene, they noticed Travis' 1998 Pontiac Trans Am had driven off the road and slammed into several barricades in a construction zone.

Travis was initially arrested for DWI -- but once he was inside the cop car, officials say the singer threatened to "shoot and kill the Troopers working the case."

As we previously reported, Travis was NAKED ... and rode bareback while he was being transported to the station.

When he arrived to the jail, cops gave Travis a shirt to wear for his mug shot ... and a paper suit to cover his man parts.

Travis is sporting a black eye and cuts in his mug shot -- injuries we're told he suffered when he crashed his car into the construction zone.

Travis was charged with DWI and retaliation for making the threats. Travis is currently in custody.
    So in summary Randy gets in an accident and DWI then threatens to shoot cops all while naked?

Banned
    Load Metric
    who the fuck is randy travis

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some country singer. I don't think I heard a song of his in my life but I do know that much.

Regardless whoever it is the whole situation is lolz

Load Metric
    Randy Travis is GOAT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  AQV9L.gif
Views: 700
Size:  455.5 KB

Load Metric
    LOL, I remember my mom always playing this clown when I was a kid. He wrote some Jesusy songs and typical twangy country, horrible.

Pretty HOF DUI, naked and death threats? That has to be a 'celebrity' first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL, I remember my mom always playing this clown when I was a kid. He wrote some Jesusy songs and typical twangy country, horrible.

How has no one emphasized that this millionare wrecked his 1998 Trans Am? Of course he wrecked a 14 year old Trans Am (had to have T-tops). Im guessing before he got naked he definitely had on a cut off t-shirt and possibly also cut off jean shorts
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    he looks like a beat up version of chris hansen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Randy Travis is GOAT
    over 25 million albums sold world wide. that shit is pretty strong

Load Metric
    "hey famous person I've never heard of, do you do MMA or country music thanks" - Ken Jennings
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

How has no one emphasized that this millionare wrecked his 1998 Trans Am? Of course he wrecked a 14 year old Trans Am (had to have T-tops). Im guessing before he got naked he definitely had on a cut off t-shirt and possibly also cut off jean shorts
    That immediately jumped out at me too. I'm sure he has the LS1 version, which is actually a sweet engine. But it's still a total cock sled.

Threatening a cop's life is no joke. He's probably not going to get a slap on the wrist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    "hey famous person I've never heard of, do you do MMA or country music thanks" - Ken Jennings
    Ken Jennings is obviously a huge nerd, but he's also absolutely hilarious. He did an AMA interview on reddit that was fantastic.

I remember watching him run categories on Jeopardy and just being in awe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

That immediately jumped out at me too. I'm sure he has the LS1 version, which is actually a sweet engine. But it's still a total cock sled.

Threatening a cop's life is no joke. He's probably not going to get a slap on the wrist.
    People should calm down a little bit. Completely naked, battered, & bruised in the back of a cop car. He was handcuffed and strapped in. Let the guy blow off a little steam. He was obviously very drunk. Piling on charges is kind of ridiculous IMO.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Ken Jennings is obviously a huge nerd, but he's also absolutely hilarious. He did an AMA interview on reddit that was fantastic.

I remember watching him run categories on Jeopardy and just being in awe.
    His twitter (@KenJennings) is one of the best out there.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Randy Travis is GOAT
    over 25 million albums sold world wide. that shit is pretty strong
    A guy who had/has everything, including fame, fortune, and pussy. It's hard to understand why some celebs screw up so bad.

From wiki:
    "..Since 1985, he has recorded 20 studio albums and charted more than 50 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, and 16 of these were number one hits. Considered a pivotal figure in the history of country music..."

Load Metric
    What do you call a bunny under anesthetic?

The Ether Bunny

Load Metric
    All that happens and his twitter account is only about word scrabble Wednesday,

Rome had a funny rant on this, you know he is hung over as fuck, not only a DUI, but threatening a cop, he is naked, and all he can think about is getting to his twitter account to post about word scrabble Wednesdays,
    He was all people ask me all the time, Rome, do celebrity's do their own tweets?
    "I do, I think its safe to say Randy Travis doesn't."

Name:  Travis.JPG
Views: 741
Size:  67.4 KB

https://twitter.com/randytravis/status/233226094197747713

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My cousin had this trans am I believe it was 1998 as well and it was the Chameleon paint that changed colors from the sunlight:

I'm not gonna lie it was a bad ass car back then but yeah LOL @ 1998 for a guy who should be worth several millions at least from one google source it has him worth $32 million as of May 2012:

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...avis-net-worth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    maybe he'll play the bad guy in national treasure 3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    maybe he'll play the bad guy in national treasure 3
    That mugshot is one of the best ever of a famous person. He looks like evil personified.

Thread Information