Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matt Marafioti and Samer Rahman plotting to cheat and scam others

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Two different chats from 2007, with ADZ cheating in HIS OWN WORDS.

This is the scummiest guy in poker.

pokerstars Game #10609683949: Hold'em No Limit ($25/$50) - 2007/06/25 - 05:54:18 (ET)
    Table 'Slavia II' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 5: ADZ124 ($4470.25 in chips)
    Seat 8: TheFitGuy ($5848 in chips)
    ADZ124: posts small blind $25
    TheFitGuy said, "wait"
    TheFitGuy said, "want 3 way?"
    TheFitGuy said, "for 2500?"
    ADZ124 said, "no"
    TheFitGuy said, "or no"
    TheFitGuy said, "ok"
    TheFitGuy: posts big blind $50
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Mr nOmadsen said, "let they do hu first snapp"
    ADZ124: raises $2450 to $2500
    TheFitGuy said, "35 hrts"
    Mr nOmadsen said, "we will do later"
    TheFitGuy: calls $2450
    *** FLOP *** [Kh 9c Qc]
    TheFitGuy: checks
    ADZ124: bets $1970.25 and is all-in
    TheFitGuy said, "wtf"
    TheFitGuy said, "are u kidding me"
    ADZ124 said, "7 2"
    TheFitGuy said, "dude"
    ADZ124 said, "what"
    TheFitGuy said, "wtf are u doing"
    ADZ124 said, "cant i push?"
    TheFitGuy said, "we said 2500"
    ADZ124 said, "u said"
    ADZ124 said, "flip?"
    ADZ124 said, "7 2..."
    ADZ124 said, "i have 7 high"
    ahh_snap said, "jesus"
    TheFitGuy said, "ur a ****in pric"
    ADZ124 said, "im not winning"
    ADZ124 said, "the hand"
    ADZ124 said, "either wya"
    ADZ124 said, "so gl"
    TheFitGuy: folds
    ADZ124 said, "..."
    TheFitGuy is sitting out
    ADZ124 said, "i had 7 2"
    ADZ124 collected $4999 from pot
    ahh_snap said, "dude"
    TheFitGuy said, "**"
    Mr nOmadsen said, "ADZ"
    ADZ124 said, "wow"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $5000 | Rake $1
    Board [Kh 9c Qc]
    Seat 5: ADZ124 (button) (small blind) collected ($4999)
    Seat 8: TheFitGuy (big blind) folded on the Flop

another ADZ moment from a couple months back...Guy doesnt seem to have any ethics.

ADZ124: why do you have to ruin my games

Vaga_Lion: im a fish

ADZ124: if you ask me HU i let you

Vaga_Lion: u shud welcome me

ADZ124: ...

Dealer: ADZ124, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to act

ADZ124: let me play 1 HU game plz..

ADZ124: u wont play me HU

ADZ124: so can he plz..

Vaga_Lion: if gonefishin requests HU then i will sit out

Dealer: Game #10282378137: gonefishin16 wins pot ($100)

ADZ124: ...

ADZ124: please..

gonefishin16: hu please sorry

Vaga_Lion: ok

Dealer: Game #10282390085: Vaga_Lion wins pot ($50)

Dealer: Game #10282393063: ADZ124 wins pot ($100)

Dealer: ADZ124 has a pair of Queens

Dealer: Game #10282395330: ADZ124 wins pot ($499) with a pair of Queens

Dealer: Game #10282399205: gonefishin16 wins pot ($50)

Dealer: Game #10282400953: gonefishin16 wins pot ($100)

gonefishin16: wy u no call

ADZ124: why are you going all in every hand

ADZ124: lol

gonefishin16: ya pretty much

ADZ124: your crazy

Dealer: Game #10282405730: ADZ124 wins pot ($99)

gonefishin16: u wanna go all in blind next hand

ADZ124: go all in

ADZ124: on the flop now

ADZ124: and ill go all in blind

ADZ124: next hand

ADZ124: go all in

ADZ124: rite now

ADZ124: to show me u have balls

gonefishin16: no next hand preflop

ADZ124: then next hand

ADZ124: all in blind

ADZ124: fine

ADZ124: ill do it this hand

ADZ124: for fun

gonefishin16: ya next hand allin preflop

ADZ124: i have 10 high

ADZ124: rite now

gonefishin16: no i said next hand

ADZ124: im gona show it

ADZ124: 10 high

ADZ124: 10 9

ADZ124: i swear to god -----THIS IS THE COMMENT I HAVE TROUBLE WITH

gonefishin16: u prolly have 2 -7
    <H1>Dealer: gonefishin16, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to act</H1>
    ADZ124: 10 9

gonefishin16: damn this is a tough play

ADZ124: i have 10 high

Dealer: Regular time for player gonefishin16 has expired, TIME BANK has been activated

ADZ124: what do yu have

gonefishin16: u swear u have 10 9

ADZ124: i swear on my life-------AND THIS ONE!

ADZ124: clubs

Dealer: gonefishin16, it's your turn. You have 15 seconds to act

gonefishin16: if i call and i lose will u gve it back to me

ADZ124: yes

Dealer: ADZ124 has three of a kind, Deuces

Dealer: Game #10282411788: ADZ124 wins pot ($5297.10) with three of a kind, Deuces

Dealer: Hand cancelled

gonefishin16: ok

ADZ124: thanks for the coin mang

And then this..

ADZ124: thanks for the coin mang

gonefishin16: you ***

gonefishin16: hey u give me back 2k at least plesse

gonefishin16: ok man

gonefishin16: com one ur rich and im poor

ADZ124: reload

And then a bit later he begged someone to go all in with him�.so Alex did A high�the fish had K high�then he kept saying he was gonna kill himself�.wow

gonefishin16: well ull never see me agian,

Dealer: Game #10282629626: sweetluvin7 wins pot ($350)

gonefishin16: ADZ ur the last person I am ever gonna talk to

Dealer: Game #10282635245: ADZ124 wins pot ($50)

Dealer: Game #10282639586: pokerjoel1 wins pot ($50)

gonefishin16: ok im going to kill myself and if u dont believe me watch the news tommorow im from idaho

gonefishin16: cya in heaven if i make it there

Dealer: Game #10282644640: sweetluvin7 wins pot ($125)

ADZ124: dude

ADZ124: its just a game

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think what's going on in the 2plus2 thread is a tragedy. Poor MM is getting bludgeoned so hard in that thread/twitter, got his supposed close friends straight snitching, people wishing death and physical harm on him, life ruined, threatening legal action while the real perps are barely mentioned and totally forgotten about.

I'm sooo close to going into the 2p2 lions den and giving MM a fierce defense, but I don't want to get banned again. They don't want to talk about Pokerstars/FTP security reviewing their HH's and giving the all clear. They don't want to debate HUD usage w/me. The Hi stakes players/ cry babies don't want to discuss what they all need AIM open while they're playing/ post transcripts. They want to cherry pick the posted IM's chats etc to make MM look guilty and treat them with 100% credibility but they don't want to talk about MM and samerr's allegations that all the high stakes are cheaters and all share info and can't be trusted although that's in the exACT SAME CHAT LOGS.

Fuck those high stakes douche bags. They clean out unsuspecting players for the entire life savings w/ HUD's/HH sharing/Maybe even hole card info/have pieces of each with conflict of interest issues for years but they cry when they're the one who's unsuspecting.

OTOH fuck mm, he's a major leAGUE tool box and very well may deserve all the heat he's taking I just don't get how they fooled Pokerstars security. Time will tell.
    Oh and Druff what's your thoughts on TLK and his 33 v 44 hand.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-12-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just getting caught up on this epic story.

Will definitely cover it on Tuesday's radio.

In the meantime...

Let's discuss TheTerrorist/TerrorofSweden/Fast_Freddie, aka Mohamad Kowssarie.

His name has popped back up due to accusations of ties to Samar Rahman.

Here is a picture of him:

He is accused of having strong ties to the Swedish biker gang that is said to have killed the original owner of Pokerlistings.

He is also said to have hacked Johnny Lodden and Patrik Antonius, robbing them of millions.

In early 2007, Lodden gave this interview regarding accusing Kowssarie of cheating him:

http://www.bankrollboost.com/poker_b...e-of-cheating/

Here is part of the article:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Lodden
    TLK found a trojan on his computer after F_F had contacted him trying to set up a game.

TLK bribed a tech support guy at an ISP to find out who was recieving the info that the trojan was sending.

The one recieving the info? F_F.

F_F has connections to either Hells Angles and/or Bandidos and have been known to threaten people at the poker tables.

The high stakes players in Scandinavia are scared of F_F and more then one player have commented “I don’t want to get killed, so why should I care?”.

TLK stopped playing right after this info leaked early this year.

F_F can’t get a game started anywhere online.
    If you're having trouble following the above, F_F refers to "Fast_Freddie", aka Kowssarie. TLK refers to TexasLimitKing, who absolutely destroyed the limit hold 'em games on Full Tilt (including something like 250k versus our own Dustin "neverwin" Woolf), and then mysteriously vanished. Many conspiracy theories have been thrown around since then.

In the above interview with Lodden, he claimed that TLK left poker because he discovered Kowssarie's cheating, outed it, and was fearful for his life.

Here's a vanity video Kowssarie made regarding his big run on the Fast_Freddie account:

http://www.theterrorist.org/flashfilmen.html

And now here's an odd post where a guy on 2+2 claims that the Swedish Bandidos (the aforementioned biker gang) had extorted money out of Kowssarie, possibly leading to his "need" to cheat. Again, it's just a theory, but an interesting one:

The strange part in the Kowssarie - Bandidos story is that he truly seem to be a victim of extortion.

I have heard it confirmed by one of the extortionist who visited Kowssarie a couple of years ago that they did infact pressure him for money. ( a cpl of yers ago i met this guy who when he found out i played poker had to brag about visiting kowssarie and extorting him, they were four guys total, did not think much of it then but reading the article pretty much confirmed it)

I can not believe that this would happen if he in fact was a close and personal friend with mehdi seyyed. It is not unthinkable that the friendship part is a fabrication and that the initial extortion led to a forced co-operation as shown in the article linked to earlier.

Maybe this is what got Kowssarie desperate enough to hack.

Anyway this shows why many swedish poker players have kept a low profile through the years, kowsarrie could be a victim of some sad circumstances but still guilty and dispicable ofcourse.

But i can still muster empathy for the difficult situation he must have been in, it is time that these Swedish gangsters influence on online hs poker is fully chartered.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Back to Samer.

He is being accused of sending trojans to people via AIM, which enable him to see people's holecards.

This would not be difficult to accomplish. The infected players would have to do something stupid (like click a link in AIM and then not question things when it doesn't do what is expected), but there are plenty of non-tech-savvy high stakes players who would fall for such a thing.

Anyway, 2+2 is filled with a lot of debate as to the names of accounts used by Samer.

Two of the account names being thrown around are regista8 and BAD_GATEWAY, both on Full Tilt.

http://www.pokertableratings.com/ful...earch/regista8

http://www.pokertableratings.com/ful...ch/BAD_GATEWAY

Here is regista8's blogspot from 2006:

http://regista8.blogspot.com/

The profile on this account identifies regista8 being 26 as of November 25, 2006. and from Sweden.

Nearly 6 years later, he would likely be 32.

Samer Rahman is 32, and from Sweden.

Here is Samer:

Here are some past postings regarding BAD_GATEWAY:

After talking to some people about the players, they said that they had downloaded something linked to them. This was followed by gruesome sessions where they were absolutely brutalized by a few fishy players.

Jas11 (jasjas11 on stars) got an aim from paymenot (stars sn) linking him to a video that never played (was just some .exe dl or something). immediately after he got crushed by the accounts: bad_gateway and alladiin on ftp. On stars: saman_R and WestisBestis on stars. saman_R and westis are low stakes plo 6max players that decided it was time to take a 25/50 nl shot. Jas says that paymenot even encouraged him to play bad_gateway, saying he was really bad at plo ect. Jas thinks that pokerfatman is a multi-acc of bad_gateway, but that isnt confirmed. He took his comp to a tech-savvy friend and found out there was a remote-desktop trojan on his computer and his comp was compromised.
    Kadabra says he thinks someone tampered with his computer during PCA. Right after the bahamas he got crushed by bad_gateway and the hands were very suspicious.
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...ng-ftp-773642/

Note that jasj11 was one of the bigger losers to BAD_GATEWAY.

Here is another thread where BAD_GATEWAY is accused of hacking:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...2009-a-423231/

Interestingly, Matt Marafioti was also said to be one of BAD_GATEWAY's victims (for about 70k).

Also note that the very suspiciously named saman_R account (on Stars) was also thought to be cheating at the time.

Here is trambopoline's account of a live encounter with Samer:

Long story short I met samer at wsope 2009 London. Introduced himself as regista8. Nice guy took me and 2 other poker players to a club got bottle service and he insisted on paying for the night. Talked a bit on aim, I believe I said something to regista at the tables and his response was weird enough that I said something to him on aim about it and he admitted he no longer played that account but previously shared it with his buddy. At some point in future while playing he messages me on aim and says something to the effect of 'hey I'm bad_gateway on FTP now just so u know but keep it quiet'. I prob got cheated at some point but like to believe that there's a small small chance he decided not to cheat me. I never felt compromised by anyone particular but who knows, especially since I can no longer use PTR as a guideline
    Interesting (but unrelated) side note:

Trambopoline was one of the bigger UB victims, and I specifically heard his screen name mentioned on the infamous Travis Makar tapes, where someone (Greg Pierson?) was talking about how he was taken for 177k. He will be appearing (along with me and several others) in the documentary about the UB scandal, to be released soon by Scott "ElevenGrover" Bell.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The infamous William Reynolds screen capture:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is a clip of William Reynolds talking glowingly about Marafioti:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is Randy Dorfman's tweet regarding his claim that Marafioti admitted that Lauren Kling was the one who leaked the chat capture:

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Dorfman
    i'm tellin the poker community 1000% that @Adzizzy said 2 me in front of evyr1 @10/20 Bellagio it was LK that had chat log & gave him up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interestingly, Patrik Antonius publicly accused Mohamad Kowssarie of cheating him as recently as a few months ago:

http://www.metrocardclub.com/blogs/t...2012-06-02.php

Here are some Swedish articles regarding Kowssarie's ties to the Bandidos:

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/goteborg/1....till-krogsprit

A guy on 2+2 translated/summarized:

In short it describes how Bandidos came over a restaurant in Gothenburg with the help of Mohammed. He bought the place really cheap, after a series of attacks against said restaurant. These attempted arsons scared away other potential byers. Police spotted MK several times in the same car as Mehdi Seyyed, President of Bandidos Sweden. After MK purchased the place, all of the bouncers was bandidosmembers. Other signs also pointed in the direction that MK only was the owner on paper, but the place was indeed run by the bandidos. On these grounds, the swedish court decided to not allow any alcolic beverages to be sold.

Another article about Kowssarie:

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/goteborg/1....-ar-orattvist-

Again, translated/summarized by a guy on 2+2:

Follow-up article featuring interview with Mohammed. In short he says that it is unfair, claims that the restaurant really is owned by him and that the fact that all bouncers are members of the gang is pure coincidental. He is not trying to hide his connection with the President of the gang, quote "I know Mehdi Seyyed as a friend, not a criminal. I know his family and i know his relatives."

But then it gets REALLY interesting. The journalist asks him about a not so friendly encounter of this gang, that seems to have occured in 2006.

"Three years ago, he was robbed by 4 members of Bandidos filthy crew, the X-team. They stormed into his apartment and forced him under treat to move 320 000 SEK to a bank account. One of his friends eventually moved the money.

He told the police that he earlier had been robbed af another 500 000 SEK, and the background to all of this was his sucess as a poker player. The 4 men was sent to jail for a couple of years for these robberies.

Journalist:The fact that you after these events go in as a financer for a restaurant business that has connections to Bandidos could be interpreted as you standing in debt to the gang?

MK: Absolutely not. It speaks against itself that I am in debt, it was I who was the victim. I knew Mehdi Seyyed before all of that happened."

And do the Bandidos have a branch in Vegas?!

http://www.bandidosmclasvegas.com/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My impressions thus far:

- Marafioti is likely guilty of either cheating or at least conspiring to cheat.

- It seems very possible that Rahman was using Marafioti as a schlub he could manipulate, and in fact was going to cheat him, too.

- It seems likely that Marafioti told Randy Dorfman that Lauren Kling was the one who leaked the chat capture. However, that doesn't make Kling necessarily guilty. It just means that Marafioti was blaming her. I have mixed feelings as to whether or not Kling was behind this. I'm actually leaning towards NO.

- It seems clear to me that Samer Rahman was indeed looking at people's hole cards and cheating them. I believe that he was behind accounts regista8 (which probably wasn't actually his), BAD_GATEWAY (a name which was a play on Johnny Lodden's screen name "bad_ip", who was probably cheated by Samer's friend Fast_Freddie), SAMAN_R (very close to his real name of Samer Rahman), and likely several others.

- It seems likely that Mohamad Kowssarie, aka Fast_Freddie/TerrorOfSweden, cheated Lodden and Antonius in the same fashion that Samer Rahman did.

- It seems likely that Kowssarie has ties to the violent Swedish Bandidos biker gang. However, it is possible that he was pressured into those ties.

- I believe that Kowssarie and Rahman are accomplices in these cheating situations.

- I don't think that TexasLimitKing cheated on Full Tilt. I think that his infamous 4-high call was a misclick where he didn't notice his pair was counterfeited. However, I do believe he was cheated by Kowssarie and left poker shortly after this happened.

Load Metric
    I am kind of waiting for the next wave of players to be exposed who were hacked and then turned into cheaters themselves. I can see a lot of these kids who were riding high, and then devastated, being easily manipulated if the hacker gave them a chance to recoup their money from others. If you just lost $200k to a hacker and you're sitting in the US, and are contacted by the hacker, do you expose him? Or do you jump at the chance to recoup you money from others and improve your online image which translates into a higher profile, much higher coaching rates, etc? I'm not saying that's the case here, but something I see coming out eventually.

Seeing someone like Brad Booth, does anyone doubt, if approached after the fact, that he would have been party to such a thing if it meant getting out of debt? I think that's fairly certain. They already have your money on a different continent most of the time, with no legal recourse, and I can see most players choosing not to expose a guy and recoup their money as a viable option. Would allow the hacker to split with player and make more while the player recoups his cash, and the hacker needs known guys to access the other high-limit players. That Terror of Sweden kid being possibly coerced by an Iranian national biker into hacking, putting businesses in his name, and hiring a staff full of his fellow Bandidos makes the UIGEA's claim of possible terrorist funding by poker a little less absurd.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-13-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Cheating like this is the main reason I don't think online poker will ever be regulated throughout the United States.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    My impressions thus far:

- Marafioti is likely guilty of either cheating or at least conspiring to cheat.

- It seems very possible that Rahman was using Marafioti as a schlub he could manipulate, and in fact was going to cheat him, too.

- It seems likely that Marafioti told Randy Dorfman that Lauren Kling was the one who leaked the chat capture. However, that doesn't make Kling necessarily guilty. It just means that Marafioti was blaming her. I have mixed feelings as to whether or not Kling was behind this. I'm actually leaning towards NO.

- It seems clear to me that Samer Rahman was indeed looking at people's hole cards and cheating them. I believe that he was behind accounts regista8 (which probably wasn't actually his), BAD_GATEWAY (a name which was a play on Johnny Lodden's screen name "bad_ip", who was probably cheated by Samer's friend Fast_Freddie), SAMAN_R (very close to his real name of Samer Rahman), and likely several others.

- It seems likely that Mohamad Kowssarie, aka Fast_Freddie/TerrorOfSweden, cheated Lodden and Antonius in the same fashion that Samer Rahman did.

- It seems likely that Kowssarie has ties to the violent Swedish Bandidos biker gang. However, it is possible that he was pressured into those ties.

- I believe that Kowssarie and Rahman are accomplices in these cheating situations.

- I don't think that TexasLimitKing cheated on Full Tilt. I think that his infamous 4-high call was a misclick where he didn't notice his pair was counterfeited. However, I do believe he was cheated by Kowssarie and left poker shortly after this happened.
    Ya I used to be on the side that TLK was a cheat. Now after all of this coming out I can see that he prob was a victim

Also, how were these guys PCs infiltrated? TLK says he found a trojan but how did it get there? How did Antonius get cheated ? And lodden?

Load Metric
    Matt Marafioti is my fucking hero.

Not because he is a great poker player.
    But because after talking all that shit,
    he is still fucking Lauren Kling up her hairy asshole.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    My impressions thus far:

Ya I used to be on the side that TLK was a cheat. Now after all of this coming out I can see that he prob was a victim

Also, how were these guys PCs infiltrated? TLK says he found a trojan but how did it get there? How did Antonius get cheated ? And lodden?
    These guys got cheated because Kowssarie would chat with them on AIM or some other messenger, and then get them to click a link to install a trojan.

For example, the conversation would go something like this:

Kowssarie: Dude you should see the hot piece of ass I've been fucking this past week!

Lodden: U got a pic?

Kowssarie: I think so, hang on....

[File transfer: jennifer-tao2.jpg.exe - Click to accept]

(Lodden clicks)

Lodden: Hey I clicked it and nothing happened.

Kowssarie: Really? Pic works for me. Fuck. Ok let me check and I'll get back to you.

Lodden: All right no biggie.

Kowssarie: Oh well fuck it, hey bro wana play some hu on Prima?

Lodden: Ok I guess, let's go.

The above is a made-up conversation, but is an example of how you can get infected by being socially engineered and not even remember.

Load Metric
    That would explain why Micon never wins.... He got infected by accepting a picture of Brandon's hot piece of a$$.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wait, there is an Iranian Biker gang? In Sweden? Poker? Wha?

ADZ always seemed to me he wanted more of the spotlight, he even did a profile of a video on Canadian poker players on the CBC. Yet after this, my friend at TMZ tries to holler at him via DM, and he's silent.

And we all know what silence is in the poker world.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the picture of him and Samer Rahman together, with a guy convicted of assault (Zoran Zoric) in Sweden holding the camera:

Load Metric
    Strangely, a story like this imo is scarier than UB and FTP in terms of regulation.

UB and FTP are strong arguments for regulation. Having Middle Eastern nationals installing trojans and moving money around via poker is a bad omen for international player pools. And even on a US only regulated site, is there a way to prevent this? I understand the key difference is a perpetrator would be open to prosecution, and that's big, but can any site ascertain that this couldn't happen on a regulated site? I don't have the technical expertise to comment, but I just don't like the feel of this story and I frankly would almost like to see it go away.

Load Metric
    Here is a clip of William Reynolds talking glowingly about Marafioti:

besides all the other evidence, just watching that video alone makes me convinced he's a cheat...and a douche of epic proportions. I bet he's also broke, at least in terms of liquidity.

Load Metric
    This story is very interesting. I have been thinking about security for my computer a lot recently, to the point where I am thinking about keeping the "internet" (personal email, skype, web browsing) and work (outlook, trading platforms, etc) on two different computers. It is going to be a pain in the neck, but I am weighing the risks. If I were a high stakes player I might just do a dedicated computer with only the poker platforms on it, and everything else on a seperate computer.

Thread Information