Thread: Khalwat

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Khalwat

Not gonna lie, I kinda miss him on Radio. “Bitcherusky” is ok, but we need a bit more. Now considering that the whole world seems to be on lockdown and craving something to do, I offer the following:

I will put up $300 for the next free roll plus a $100 bounty on Kalwat. The only requirement is that he stay awake and co-host the next Radio, just like old times.

By now, I’m sure you can all guess who this is.

Comments

IamGreek: OPA! Been Smokin!

snowtracks: Kalwatt Rep!

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal_thinker View Post
    Not gonna lie, I kinda miss him on Radio. “Bitcherusky” is ok, but we need a bit more. Now considering that the whole world seems to be on lockdown and craving something to do, I offer the following:

I will put up $300 for the next free roll plus a $100 bounty on Kalwat. The only requirement is that he stay awake and co-host the next Radio, just like old times.

dammit. Wish I made the freeroll now!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal_thinker View Post

Ah the great Eric The Lawyer speaks.. (also available for mutally agreeable mediation and such as well).

Thread Information