Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant dead?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Notice that the crash occurred right on a hiking trail. While nobody was nearby when it occurred, partially due to this hiking trail not being very popular, I immediately thought of hiking to the crash site as soon as it was safe.

The site was closed for awhile by the county, as it was deemed dangerous from the chemicals leaked by the copter during the crash. The closure was only supposed to last a few weeks. An ordinance was actually passed, making it illegal to "trespass" on the hiking site, which was weird because it was public land. However, suddenly we stopped getting updates on when it would open, and the sheriff's office claimed to know nothing about it when you'd call them.

Finally, after a few months passed, I attempted to go down there, figuring there was no way it was still closed. In fact, I figured everyone forgot about it, because the coronavirus had long taken precedence in the news cycle.

A security company was sitting there 24/7 blocking access to the hiking trail on both ends. When I asked who hired them, they refused to tell me -- only that it was "private property", and that I was not allowed to enter the trail.

It was not clear to me whose "property" it was. I still don't understand it. The Municipal Water District has a building and land right next to the trail, but that isn't exactly "private", and it really looks like the trail is on public land, right behind that.

If you want to look at the crash site on the map, look for "Calabasas Bark Park" (a small dog park), and file the little trail that goes up behind it. That's where the crash occurred.

I have a feeling that Vanessa Bryant paid for this security presence (which was to be expensive, posting 3 guards 24/7), and was able to convince the Municipal Water District to go along with it.

I haven't been there in about 6 months, but maybe I'll go there again soon and take another shot at seeing if they're blocking it off with security guards.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  A25BDF36-1B3C-4008-A07C-FE663B3B02D4.png
Views: 315
Size:  54.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The rape thing with Kobe was very hard to figure out.

There are a lot of reasons to believe that Kobe was indeed a rapist, and also a lot of reasons to believe that the story was exaggerated or BS.

If forced to take a guess about the situation, I think the girl went up to the room with Kobe with the belief they were going to fuck. However, as they were about to do the deed, Kobe got too aggressive and wanted to do it too rough, and suddenly she wanted out. Then Kobe thought "Screw this, I'm not stopping now", and went through with it anyway.

This is still very bad, obviously, but not as bad as if she just went to the room with him to hang out, and he grabbed her and raped her. And of course, this is just my guess.

There was the weird (and gross) matter of another man's semen being in her underwear, which meant she either rarely washed her underwear, or she had banged another guy the same day.

Something bad probably happened in that room, but Kobe was fortunate that the accuser seemed to have her own issues, and probably wasn't telling the whole truth.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

There are a lot of reasons to believe that Kobe was indeed a rapist, and also a lot of reasons to believe that the story was exaggerated or BS.

If forced to take a guess about the situation, I think the girl went up to the room with Kobe with the belief they were going to fuck. However, as they were about to do the deed, Kobe got too aggressive and wanted to do it too rough, and suddenly she wanted out. Then Kobe thought "Screw this, I'm not stopping now", and went through with it anyway.

This is still very bad, obviously, but not as bad as if she just went to the room with him to hang out, and he grabbed her and raped her. And of course, this is just my guess.

There was the weird (and gross) matter of another man's semen being in her underwear, which meant she either rarely washed her underwear, or she had banged another guy the same day.

Something bad probably happened in that room, but Kobe was fortunate that the accuser seemed to have her own issues, and probably wasn't telling the whole truth.
    She could have banged her boyfriend that same day so not that weird.

However, weren't there 3 dude's semen in her nasty panties? I might be wrong here.

Load Metric

Comments

TheXFactor: LOL.

FRANKRIZZO: nice

Load Metric

Kobe Bryant dead?

Druff- Next time a security guard stops you, say- “Do you know who I am?” Shouldnt be any problems after that.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 12-18-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Something bad probably happened in that room, but Kobe was fortunate that the accuser just wanted to get payed and once he obliged she was done with the whole matter.

Load Metric
    it cant be overstated enough how much kobe being a fucking cunt cost us the 04 chip

Load Metric
    btw his wifes mother suing her daughter for like 5 million is a rounding error for that estate and is spicy messy just pay that old bitch ur sitting on like 400 million

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it for sure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    it cant be overstated enough how much kobe being a fucking cunt cost us the 04 chip
    How? Shaq was still on the team at the point. Honestly it was a combination of injuries and a poor matchup with Detroit which caused the Lakers to lose.

Kobe acting like an asshole was what caused the Lakers to suck for a few years after 04 (especially 05), after Shaq was run out of town while he was still productive.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How? Shaq was still on the team at the point. Honestly it was a combination of injuries and a poor matchup with Detroit which caused the Lakers to lose.

Kobe acting like an asshole was what caused the Lakers to suck for a few years after 04 (especially 05), after Shaq was run out of town while he was still productive.
    The Pistons were clearly the better team. The only reason it wasn't a sweep is because Kobe hit a buzzer beater to send one of the games to overtime and the Lakers eventually won.

Also of note, that Pistons team is the only team I can remember winning the chip without a top 5 player on their team. Maybe you could say that about the prior Piston championship teams but they at least had Isiah Thomas.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The Pistons were clearly the better team. The only reason it wasn't a sweep is because Kobe hit a buzzer beater to send one of the games to overtime and the Lakers eventually won.

Also of note, that Pistons team is the only team I can remember winning the chip without a top 5 player on their team. Maybe you could say that about the prior Piston championship teams but they at least had Isiah Thomas.
    Dallas in 2011 also fits the bill. In hindsight people remember Dirk as a top-5er, but that season he was all-nba 2nd team and finished 6th in MVP voting. Much like that Pistons team, he was surrounded by good veterans who knew their role.

Load Metric
    im not gonna get into a stat nerd off with you dangiel but shaq was dropping like 33 and 20 boards a game and kobe kept fucking chucking low percentage bullshit with a horrible turnover to assist ratio theres a reason phil wrote that book calling him an uncoachable piece of shit that choke job was 100 percent on lolbe

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Dallas in 2011 also fits the bill. In hindsight people remember Dirk as a top-5er, but that season he was all-nba 2nd team and finished 6th in MVP voting. Much like that Pistons team, he was surrounded by good veterans who knew their role.
    Sure Dirk was 6th in the MVP regular season voting that year, if that’s the hair you’re splitting? Dirk was a former NBA MVP, still in his prime and probably a top 30 player all time. No one on the Pistons is even close to that. No one on their team was ever close to an MVP caliber player.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    im not gonna get into a stat nerd off with you dangiel but shaq was dropping like 33 and 20 boards a game and kobe kept fucking chucking low percentage bullshit with a horrible turnover to assist ratio theres a reason phil wrote that book calling him an uncoachable piece of shit that choke job was 100 percent on lolbe
    If Shaq had averaged 33 and 20 in that series they would have probably won. He only averaged 26 and 11, check the tape homie.

Load Metric
    lol only 26 and 11 on what i assume is 65 percent shooting you fucking idiot its 04 just feed shaq

Load Metric
    kobes a faggot dead stop the fact his mother in law drama is happening now is proof hes a faggot

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Kobe shooting up all those bricks and Shaq’s big ass can only get 11 boards? His lazy ass should have been getting an extra 10 points a game just on put backs. Like Ben Wallace’s little ass could hold him. Or maybe make a free throw? 49% fuckin percent?

Load Metric
    Pilot had spatial disorientation didn't know which way was up or down. Its believed that this happened to jfk jr.

Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-09-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That video FRANKRIZZO posted above is from January 29, 2020. Be aware of that before watching it, as the title of "new video" would imply something was just discovered.

But yes, like was thought all along, this was pilot error.

The NTSB just put out a report stating that: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...riented-clouds

On a side note, I might take a crack soon at going back to the site and attempting to hike it. The only pain in the ass is that I don't live all that close to there (it's not super far, but it's not exactly down the street), so it will be annoying if it's still guarded. I probably should have gone before the anniversary of the crash, because that might inspire Vanessa or whoever to block it off again.

Thread Information