Page 420 of 948 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 18948

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    BCR pointed this out in a different post but all that really matters is the death count.

Cases are spiking!!!! Ohhh but ignore the fact that we are now testing 5x as many people as we were a few weeks ago. If deaths continue the downward trend then case counts are irrelevant if they start to spike back up in the next couple weeks then we have something to talk about.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I知 not sure your point here. Illness is a real thing.

If I知 a restaurant or a gym and five of my employees are ill - I知 fucked. I think they will require a big yellow star on my door.

Some businesses have key employees to worry about.

Not even getting into families and all that.
    1. These states that seem to be spiking never had a spike compared to NE and Midwest States.
    2. Average age is plummeting which will help outcomes.
    3. In States where they have started to track down medical records, 90-95% of deaths had a preexisting condition.
    4. Not everywhere is the same, and a couple of States with rises shouldn't cause the whole country to go back into lock down, but media is trying their hardest.
    5. This shit isn't going away until enough people have had it to limit infections.

There is one giant commonality that I am finding about going out now. A whole bunch of people with privilege (maybe 20% or so) think the country is locked down and not functioning. The other 80% are out living their lives and the 20% are slowly coming back into the world and realizing they were left behind.

I keep seeing this over and over again with my staff. Then they basically throw a tantrum, write a bunch of shit on social media about how people are irresponsible, then a week or so later they are eating at a restaurant with friends and forgot everything they said previously.

Load Metric
    The EU is going to open its borders again. It may exclude the USA, keeping Americans out, because we've handled the coronavirus so poorly.

The USA is the laughingstock of the world. How does that feel, Trumptards?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    The EU is going to open its borders again. It may exclude the USA, keeping Americans out, because we've handled the coronavirus so poorly.

whats interesting to me is the narrative has changed from 'the us is the laughing stock' to 'the us is irredeemably broken'.

the first world no longer trusts us nor regards us as equals. and, to their credit, they are not wrong.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

whats interesting to me is the narrative has changed from 'the us is the laughing stock' to 'the us is irredeemably broken'.

the first world no longer trusts us nor regards us as equals. and, to their credit, they are not wrong.
    We seem to be settling into a position something like Russia and China. Wealthy, powerful, but fucked up and not to be trusted, must be held at arm's length.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/lo...0open%20spaces.

As New York State continues to reopen in phases, we're learning more information about what is and what is not included in Phase 4.

During a press conference Tuesday in Western New York, Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul announced gyms and malls may not reopen in Phase 4.

"Not everything will be out," Hochul said. "So if you see a category that does not fit, it's possible that it's not going to make Phase 4. But I also want people to know that the after Phase 4, we won't be having official phases anymore. But the categories or entities or industries that have not been addressed, will be continued to be studied. And that information will be forthcoming on a different basis for gyms and health clubs."

I hope this bitch dies.

Treadmill getting here on Friday. Its going to be a long 2nd half of the year it looks like.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    A VACCINE IN DECEMBER FOR A MAN MADE VIRUS JUST AFTER WE HAVE NO NEED FOR MAIL IN BALLOTS WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are truly stupid

Diamond
    Load Metric
    PAGE 420, TIME TO SMOKE UP SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES OBV

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Question which stock will hit the once in a lifetime lottery and bink the cure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Moderna in US has the best shot. Otherwise maybe the UK one Astrazeneca or a Chinese one.

Would be fairly LOL if China created this then also creates the vaccine.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Moderna in US has the best shot. Otherwise maybe the UK one Astrazeneca or a Chinese one.

Would be fairly LOL if China created this then also creates the vaccine.

FTR many of the scientists who work in that lab would have went to school in the USA aka CIA plant 'accidental release' odds are not 0

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just can't with the Pacific Northwest libtards. Yet another dem idea where they think they're helping black people but in practice are actually killing black people.

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

Trevon Logan, who is black, said orders to wear face coverings are “basically telling people to look dangerous given racial stereotypes that are out there.”

“This is in the larger context of black men fitting the description of a suspect who has a hood on, who has a face covering on,” Logan, an economics professor at Ohio State University, told the outlet.

“It looks like almost every criminal sketch of any garden-variety black suspect.”

#blackprivilegeyoull

Load Metric
    30,000 people in NY aged 20s to 45 have volunteered to be infected with the virus and be human guinea pigs in finding a cure.

Load Metric
    Theranos.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Walter Sobchak: you are truly stupid

why did u red rep my post moron? it is a fact that the virus is man made and its also pretty much a fact trump was a lock for re-election (-180 v the field) before the crisis. and it's also pretty much a fact that the democrats are such great ppl that they think its morally justified to cheat to stop drumpf hitler just as they did with "ballot harvesting" plenty of house seats in CA in 2018, u fkn moron that was probably moved watching sportscenter 3x yesterday

Comments

duped_samaritan: you are truly stupid

Load Metric
    Test results not detected. Pretty impressed that I got them in 13 hours.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I知 not sure your point here. Illness is a real thing.

If I知 a restaurant or a gym and five of my employees are ill - I知 fucked. I think they will require a big yellow star on my door.

Some businesses have key employees to worry about.

Not even getting into families and all that.
    1. These states that seem to be spiking never had a spike compared to NE and Midwest States.
    2. Average age is plummeting which will help outcomes.
    3. In States where they have started to track down medical records, 90-95% of deaths had a preexisting condition.
    4. Not everywhere is the same, and a couple of States with rises shouldn't cause the whole country to go back into lock down, but media is trying their hardest.
    5. This shit isn't going away until enough people have had it to limit infections.

There is one giant commonality that I am finding about going out now. A whole bunch of people with privilege (maybe 20% or so) think the country is locked down and not functioning. The other 80% are out living their lives and the 20% are slowly coming back into the world and realizing they were left behind.

I keep seeing this over and over again with my staff. Then they basically throw a tantrum, write a bunch of shit on social media about how people are irresponsible, then a week or so later they are eating at a restaurant with friends and forgot everything they said previously.
    You initially stated that all that mattered were deaths. Illnesses matter. I offered a few examples.

Otherwise, I知 prolly ok to skip the details of this response.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    duped_samaritan: you are truly stupid

I AM GOD, u believed the bubba wallace noose AFTER the smollett noose, kill yourself

Diamond
    Load Metric
    also FTR, both of u fags red repping those posts makes me think the theory is more likely as u 2 unthinking drones are trained to swallow narrative. im not just saying that, i think that little of ur commentary

Comments

big dick: shut it down dishtard

Diamond
    Load Metric
    big dick: shut it down dishtard

fk off, ur also spamming scroll over trash

Load Metric
    you're easy money dish

Thread Information