Page 404 of 946 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504904 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty big news but it's mostly been ignored given the riots.

Two fairy important coronavirus studies have been retracted after the data sets used were suspect.

One of them was the May 22 study claiming that hydroxychloroquine was not useful for treating COVID-19, and in fact could be harmful. Turned out that study was bunk. This study was used by Democrats 2 weeks ago to mock Trump. Oops.

The second is more relevant to me. They did a study "proving" that popular blood pressure medications were NOT making people for susceptible to severe coronavirus symptoms. It turns out that this study was bunk as well.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/...malaria-drugs/

ppl were trained to be instantly triggered to shill against a 70 year old drug so big pharma could make $

libtards will u ever get tired of being an easily manipulated drone?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty big news but it's mostly been ignored given the riots.

Two fairy important coronavirus studies have been retracted after the data sets used were suspect.

One of them was the May 22 study claiming that hydroxychloroquine was not useful for treating COVID-19, and in fact could be harmful. Turned out that study was bunk. This study was used by Democrats 2 weeks ago to mock Trump. Oops.

The second is more relevant to me. They did a study "proving" that popular blood pressure medications were NOT making people for susceptible to severe coronavirus symptoms. It turns out that this study was bunk as well.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/...malaria-drugs/

ppl were trained to be instantly triggered to shill against a 70 year old drug so big pharma could make $

Speaking of easily manipulated drones...

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/05/...o-use-of-drug/

...hydroxychloroquine still useless. Oh and i guess you could call this debunked,
    "But on Thursday, the Lancet retracted that study at the request of the authors after widespread questions about the database the study used and the company, Surgisphere, that had provided it. The authors not associated with Surgisphere had asked for the data to be audited, and Surgisphere refused. As such, they wrote, “we can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources.", i wouldn't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

...hydroxychloroquine still useless. Oh and i guess you could call this debunked,
    "But on Thursday, the Lancet retracted that study at the request of the authors after widespread questions about the database the study used and the company, Surgisphere, that had provided it. The authors not associated with Surgisphere had asked for the data to be audited, and Surgisphere refused. As such, they wrote, “we can no longer vouch for the veracity of the primary data sources.", i wouldn't.
    blah blah blah, believes CNN, not medical study.

you're too far gone

Comments

big dick: Get your own insults

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

you're too far gone
    It's a link to a medical study.

edit: or more precisely it's a link about a medical study

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lol omg see hes still instantly triggered. the point is that its obv harmless like aspirin but none of u can even grasp the concept of how stupid u would look if u started listed the side effects on aspirin but u were actually trained to shill against HCQ even pathetically citing the story of the guy who was murdered by his wife with fish cleaner knockoff as an excuse why orange man was bad, kill yourself

Load Metric
    Lol omg see hes still instantly triggered. the point is that its obv harmless like aspirin but none of u can even grasp the concept of how stupid u would look if u started listed the side effects on aspirin but u were actually trained to shill against HCQ even pathetically citing the story of the guy who was murdered by his wife with fish cleaner knockoff as an excuse why orange man was bad, kill yourself
    Who is citing? I linked the same site Druff did. Another study showing HCQ just doesn't do anything to corona. Oh and speaking of triggered, wtf are you babbling. You make even less sense than normal.

Load Metric
    Who is citing? I linked the same site Druff did. Another study showing HCQ just doesn't do anything to corona. Oh and speaking of triggered, wtf are you babbling. You make even less sense than normal.
    IT'S A PREVENTIVE MEASURE NOBODY SAID IT WILL CURE A VIRUS MONG

Diamond
    Load Metric

bro that was my 5555 post, u got killed

Load Metric

IT'S A PREVENTIVE MEASURE NOBODY SAID IT WILL CURE A VIRUS MONG
    Congrats it doesn't work for that either. I kinda thought i covered that base when i said it doesn't do anything.

Load Metric

Totally bro. Now lets get back to WTF are you babbling?

Load Metric

It's clear what he's saying. 1. you're still to this day triggered about this drug, 2. the media manipulated you to get mad about this drug, so that big pharma could sell other drugs, 3 you're clearly triggered, 4 you're clearly an easily manipulated drone, 5 you're awful, always wrong in every argument and easily predictable which stand you WOULD take given any situation

Load Metric

It's clear what he's saying. 1. you're still to this day triggered about this drug, 2. the media manipulated you to get mad about this drug, so that big pharma could sell other drugs, 3 you're clearly triggered, 4 you're clearly an easily manipulated drone, 5 you're awful, always wrong in every argument and easily predictable which stand you WOULD take given any situation
    For any of that to make sense HCQ would have to do something. It doesn't. There are no medical studies that say it does fuck all. There's only fox news and the usual rightwing echo chamber sites. Something something easily manipulated drone.

Now who is "citing the story of the guy who was murdered by his wife with fish cleaner knockoff"?

Also HCQ isn't harmless and neither is Aspirin. And why the fuck would i watch CNN?

Oh and clearly triggered.

Load Metric
    I have to suck it’s major cringe to see thousands of people in my Canadian city violating social distancing to protest. It’s fine to support the movement but people are literally gonna die from this. You also set a horrible precedent. If there isn’t a spike in covid deaths from this though drs have some explaining to do.

Ftr if me or any of my coworkers go to the protests we are forced to self isolate for 14 days.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 06-05-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Load Metric
    Oh yea, if HCQ would prevent corona, big pharma would release a slightly altered variation and it would have been fast tracked. That's how it's traditionally done when patents run out.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    For any of that to make sense HCQ would have to do something. It doesn't. There are no medical studies that say it does fuck all. There's only fox news and the usual rightwing echo chamber sites. Something something easily manipulated drone.

Now who is "citing the story of the guy who was murdered by his wife with fish cleaner knockoff"?

Also HCQ isn't harmless and neither is Aspirin. And why the fuck would i watch CNN?

no one rn but that was actually a thing, some Smollett shit

edit: actually no the proper analogy is ppl saying "trump asked for Russian interference on live TV!!" when he was obviously mocking the press

Load Metric

nice blog faggot

Load Metric

you're too far gone
    stop stealing my lines. This isn't the first time I've seen you parrot my lines.

Parrot all the fox news right wing propaganda you want but don't be stealing my fucking lines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

you're too far gone
    stop stealing my lines. This isn't the first time I've seen you parrot my lines.

Parrot all the fox news right wing propaganda you want but don't be stealing my fucking lines.
    What are you talking about?

God you are a life loser, I often wonder what your wife thinks as your hammering at your keyboard 24/7 and watching Don Lemon.

I picture you like this:

Name:  CSbAJYhWEAARpVU.jpeg
Views: 302
Size:  52.9 KB

PFA on one monitor, CNN on all others, your heart is racing, you can't figure out why you suck so bad, your wife is banging on your office(basement) door asking you to please take a break take out the garbage and you yell "YOU TAKE OUT THE TRASH BITCH" i'm busy refreshing my odds and watching don lemon.

Comments

big dick: oK LOL. That is really good.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is anyone still against opening the country completely up after watching thousands of people Carelessly spread it around the streets? Protect the nursing homes and open everything else back up, let’s get some herd immunity going.

Btw, I got a haircut today and it was fuckin glorious. Not sure why some barber shops can open and some can’t but it’s retarded.

Thread Information