Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign up for Binance, the lowest-fee bitcoin exchange in the US, and get $15

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** NOTE ***

Much has changed (for the worse) since I wrote this review in November 2019. As of April 2021, their customer support is now absolute shit, and it takes an eternity to verify new accounts. They're not a scam, and you will be able to cash out fairly quickly, but expect long waits for customer support, as long as MONTHS to get verified in some cases. I would NOT recommend Binance to new users at this point, even thought they support trading DOGE.

---------------------------------------------------

So here's my honest review of binance.us, a LEGAL bitcoin exchange for the US:

Fees: Excellent
    Cryptos supported: Excellent
    Transaction speed: Good
    Withdrawal process: Good
    Deposit process: Okay
    Signup ease: Okay
    Customer service: Bad

0.1% fees on buys or sells, which is great. That means you can sell $10k worth of BTC for $10. It's negligible. Compare that to 2% for Gemini and Coinbase, which would cost you $200 for the same transaction. Wow.

Deposits have no fees. Withdrawals in BTC or taking out cash via ACH is also free. The one dumb thing is that each ACH has a maximum of $5k, but you can do multiple transactions. I did ACH transactions on there recently and it hit my bank with no problem, after a few days.

Binance has a good reputation, is now regulated in 42 US states, and is unlikely to run off with your $ or BTC.

They support a ton of different cryptocurrencies, so you can buy/sell/trade other cryptos besides BTC. Very nice feature.

The website can be a bit confusing, but once you're used to it, all of the functions you need to buy and sell crypto (including for US dollars) are there.

The initial identity verification process can be a bit slow, so give it a day or so to complete. They claim much of it takes "1 minute" or "1-5 minutes", yet I found that not to be true. I got stuck on Step #2, and it took a day to get verified. Not sure why they claim "1-5 minutes" when it wasn't at all. It's a one-time process, though, so once you've gotten that out of the way, you won't have to deal with it again.

The customer service sucks. That's the one downside. It is very slow, and sometimes I don't even get an answer. Funny enough, my two questions actually resolved themselves before they found the time to answer me days later. That's good... I guess. But if you need help from customer support, don't expect much.

Do I recommend Binance? Yes.

Note that the following states CANNOT use Binance US: Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas, Vermont and Washington. If you are in any other state, you CAN use Binance legally.

Do you want to sign up and get $15?

Use this link: https://www.binance.us/?ref=35029165

Or if it asks for a referral code, just enter 35029165.

This will help both of us. We will each get $15 when you fully verify your account (even if you don't deposit any BTC or money). However, you need to make $100 worth of trades on their platform before you can withdraw the money. However, these trades can all be with that $15 you were given, so it really is zero risk.

Important: If you are planning upon depositing with ACH or E-Check, you will need to wait 10 days before taking any crypto you buy off the site! This restriction does NOT apply to wire transfer deposits or deposits via any cryptocurrency. So if your plan is to buy crypto using ACH or e-checks, Binance probably isn't the best option for you, unless you have 10 days to wait. Read their policy on deposits for more info. If you aren't going to buy bitcoin with ACH, you can ignore this.

You will also get your own referral code, but please don't post it on PFA. This is my site, so I'm only allowing my own referral code to be posted here.

This review is honest. I wouldn't bullshit you guys and steer you toward a service I don't personally use.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Binance is the best for fees but if you don't have Gemini ActiveTrader you are doing it wrong since the fees are way less.

I would suggest emailing them about having it linked to your account because they don't just put it on everybody's account.

I've said it before and I'll say it again anyone buying off cashapp don't be surprised if they ban your account for doing it if you move it out right away even if you do to a another wallet to send to a gambling site. They are the worst company by far just google around and you will see that they do this all of the time to people without providing a reason as to why they banned them just providing some vague TOS link to go read.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What are the fees on Gemini ActiveTrader?

Not better than the 0.1% on Binance, right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What are the fees on Gemini ActiveTrader?

Not better than the 0.1% on Binance, right?
    Usually its 0.25%.

Binance is better for sure I was saying if people are using Gemini they should try to get have ActiveTrader since the fees are way less than without having it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Binance account completely verified... when do I get my $15 ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post

Binance account completely verified... when do I get my $15 ?
    Did you use that link? Did you see the reference code populated in the field?

Which steps did you verify? All three?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Has anyone actually used Druff's link and been able to ship their $15 anywhere?

Mine is just locked up as fuck and saying i need $100 in "trade volume" before i can do anything.....so far ive wasted all kinds of time buying and selling and re-buying and re-selling bitcoin and it still wont let me do shit

Comments

big dick: jesus christ/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    Has anyone actually used Druff's link and been able to ship their $15 anywhere?

Mine is just locked up as fuck and saying i need $100 in "trade volume" before i can do anything.....so far ive wasted all kinds of time buying and selling and re-buying and re-selling bitcoin and it still wont let me do shit
    Have you e-mailed them and asked what is defined as "trade volume", since you've done $100 in volume trading at this point?

Silver
    Load Metric
    UPDATE:

there was a 24 hour hold after u complete the $100 trade volume, I now have access to the 15 dolla

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Updated the first post with more information, and clarified a few things.

I still recommend Binance, as it's the best US-facing crypto exchange out there right now.

Go to the first post in this thread to get the link to sign up for a free, zero-deposit-required $15.

Load Metric
    do they serve ny? Too lazy to research

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Do all three have to be verified?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pick4player View Post
    Do all three have to be verified?
    What do you mean by "all three"?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

New states legalized, and one new territory:

Alaska, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico

Now only 8 states are banned: Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas, Vermont and Washington

Load Metric
    because it's binance dot us the referral link is maybe not for Europeans?
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post
    Yeah my link is only for US.

Also, I can't stress enough that their customer support has turned to complete shit, especially when it comes to getting verified.

I would NOT recommend them at this point.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post
    Yeah my link is only for US.

Also, I can't stress enough that their customer support has turned to complete shit, especially when it comes to getting verified.

I would NOT recommend them at this point.

To echo what Druff has said their customer service at Binance.US is non existent. You can get similar trading fees on Kraken or slightly higher using Gemini active trader. Binance.us is .1%, Kraken is like .16% for limit orders and Gemini Active Trader is .25%.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Well shit. Bought a small amount of crypto the other day and used your number. Didn’t see $15 on my end. Binance.us

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post
    Well shit. Bought a small amount of crypto the other day and used your number. Didn’t see $15 on my end. Binance.us
    Did you fully verify your account yet?

I'd say we can complain to support, but...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Under identity- it says verified. Only thing I did was buy $300 Bitcoin. Of course worth less now.

Thread Information