Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  download.png
Views: 931
Size:  208.4 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Prince Andrew has the worst poker face in history.

It is never a good idea to go on TV and lie your ass off especially when you suck at lying.

Props to the Daily Mail for going after Prince Andrew every day for lying his ass off in this BBC interview.

I would not be surprised if Prince Andrew commits suicide soon because of this shit.

Load Metric
    he got beat by a 2 outer on the river

Load Metric
    Jeffrey Epstein used database to keep track of his ‘numerous’ victims

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/jeffre...erous-victims/

Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein kept a harem of abused and trafficked girls as young as 11 that was so large he needed a computer system to keep track of them, according to a new lawsuit filed Wednesday against his estate.

The civil lawsuit, filed by Virgin Islands’ Attorney General Denise George, also alleges Epstein abused victims on his private Caribbean islands, Little Saint James and Great St. James, as recently as 2019 — expanding the scope of his abuse by 14 years.

“Epstein used his wealth and power to create the Epstein Enterprise which engaged in a pattern of criminal activity in the Virgin Islands by repeatedly procuring and subjecting underage girls and young women to unlawful sexual conduct, sex trafficking and forced labor,” the lawsuit reads. “This complaint describes intentional conduct so egregious, persistent, and injurious that it shocks the conscience and offends a civilized society.”

The lawsuit reiterates much of what’s already known about Epstein’s alleged decades of abuse but brings to light a new detail on how he used computer databases to keep track of his victims, and how his private islands were the “perfect hideaway and haven” for trafficking and abusing young women and underage girls.

"The Epstein Enterprise kept a computerized list of underage girls who were in or proximate to the Virgin Islands, and able to be transported to Epstein’s residence at Little Saint James in the Virgin Islands,” the papers say.

“The Epstein Enterprise used the term ‘work’ as a code for sexual abuse, and, upon information and belief, reportedly kept computer records of the contact information for the victims.”

Additionally, Epstein — who’d been facing a criminal probe in New York before his apparent suicide in a Manhattan jail cell last year — had only been accused of abusing girls up until 2005. The lawsuit filed by George expands his alleged abuse by 14 years.

“As recent as 2018, air traffic controllers and other airport personnel reported seeing Epstein leave his plane with young girls, some of whom appeared to be between the age of 11 and 18 years,” the papers say.

The suit argues Epstein ran a decades-long sex trafficking scheme from his private Caribbean estates where minors were “lured and recruited” to travel by helicopter, plane and boat to the islands under fradulent promises and were then raped and abused by Epstein and his associates, the papers say.

Epstein promised the girls modeling contracts or told them they’d be paid “substantially” to provide massages — a ruse that brought the victims close to Epstein, who’d then pressure and coerce them into engaging in sex acts, the suit states.

The lawsuit detailed a harrowing account from a 15-year-old victim who was so desperate to escape Epstein’s abuse that she tried to swim off the island after she was forced into sex acts with Epstein and his co-conspirators.

“Epstein and others organized a search party that located her and kept her captive by, among other things, confiscating her passport,” the suit says.

Finally, the lawsuit alleges Epstein transferred “significant assets” into a trust two days before he died when he had numerous actions pending against him from his many victims.

The Caribbean locale claims the transfer of those assets “beyond the jurisdiction of the probate court” were fraudulent. They are seeking the forfeiture of both of the islands, and could disburse Epstein’s remaining $577 million in assets to girls and women he abused in the region.

In a press conference late Wednesday, George detailed her suit and implored other victims, and members of the public, to come forward if they have more information on Epstein’s criminal activity.

“We cannot go back in time but we do need your help to see that justice is done now. We have a fresh chance,” George said.

“The Virgin Islands is not and will not be a safe haven for sex trafficking.”

The co-executors of Epstein’s estate said in a statement: “The Estate is being administered in accordance with the laws of the U.S. Virgin Islands and under the supervision of the Superior Court of the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Co-Executors will not otherwise comment on this or any other pending litigation.”
    If the U.S. Virgin Island court rules against the Epstein estate they could seize his two islands.

As for his remaining cash, several attorneys are busy stuffing cash down their pants.

The U.S. Virgin Islands government will seize two islands worth over $150 million.

The victims will probably receive nothing.

Justice is blind.

Load Metric
    Bill Clinton: Monica Lewinsky affair was to ‘manage my anxieties’

https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/bill-c...-my-anxieties/

Next time yo get caught cheating on your wife, just claim you were managing your anxieties'.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Netflix - Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

This dropped today and I did all 4 hours in one sitting. Still digesting.

It is critical to be aware while watching that filming started before Epstein was arrested last year. I had to remind myself several times of this fact when I felt frustrated.

My initial reaction is that it’s very shallow. First level. His relationships with Trump, Clinton, Israel, and all the elite was glossed over. They had a field day with Prince Andrew but he’s a safe and easy target.

It was more of an SJW #MeToo think piece and that had value. I was left more impressed by the sheer numbers of girls. The faces behind the story. I have empathy and as a human I was touched by their stories.

Wexner (L Brands/Victoria’s Secret) is commonly credited with being the source of the wealth. Unfortunately, the documentary doesn’t dive too deep financially either. It was suggested that Epstein may have had a sexual relationship with Wexner. Somehow that never occurred to me previously. Palm hits forehead. I still think there is more to the story of how Epstein amassed his fortune. That coulda been fun.

Netflix was successful in reigniting my outrage over Trump rewarding Alex Acosta (2008 sweetheart plea deal in Florida) with the Labor Secretary position. What did Trump owe Acosta? Again, Netflix gave this a bye.

The Jeffrey Epstein story is one of the more important scandals of my times and I am now better informed but the documentary could have been so much more. It could have thrown more stones and taken more of a risk.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hot topic/big name star + crap fast production with no script = quick content for Netflix library. Sounds like typical Netflix shit.

Rich, powerful, and famous people hang out with each other, this shouldn't be a surprise. Especially in places like NYC where there are all sorts of exclusivity gates. (fundraisers, prestigious invites, private social clubs, etc.)

I think the most fascinating part of this story is not that some rich old guy wants to have sex with young women - almost all of legal age - but how he made his fortune. His hedge fund didn't appear to have any notable clients aside from Wexner. The giant house Epstein had here in NYC was owned by Wexner even though Epstein lived there for many years and then, somehow, ownership was finally transferred to Epstein for no cost.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    Hot topic/big name star + crap fast production with no script = quick content for Netflix library. Sounds like typical Netflix shit.

Rich, powerful, and famous people hang out with each other, this shouldn't be a surprise. Especially in places like NYC where there are all sorts of exclusivity gates. (fundraisers, prestigious invites, private social clubs, etc.)

I think the most fascinating part of this story is not that some rich old guy wants to have sex with young women - almost all of legal age - but how he made his fortune. His hedge fund didn't appear to have any notable clients aside from Wexner. The giant house Epstein had here in NYC was owned by Wexner even though Epstein lived there for many years and then, somehow, ownership was finally transferred to Epstein for no cost.

there must be 2 dozen posts on this very site about how he used mossad ops to compromise people, offered to 'fix it' in exchange for running portfolios, then dumped money into S&P500 while collecting his 2/20.

thanks tho.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post

Honestly, a dismissive attitude toward Netflix original documentary content is a new development or revelation for me. Too big to offend now? Makes you appreciate and yearn for the original era of Vice.

The show does have merit. It could have been much more.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-28-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Load Metric
    I'm firing this up tonight unless anyone has seen it and tells me it sucks.

The whole arc of this story remains fascinating to me.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Netflix - Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

This dropped today and I did all 4 hours in one sitting. Still digesting.

It is critical to be aware while watching that filming started before Epstein was arrested last year. I had to remind myself several times of this fact when I felt frustrated.

My initial reaction is that it’s very shallow. First level. His relationships with Trump, Clinton, Israel, and all the elite was glossed over. They had a field day with Prince Andrew but he’s a safe and easy target.

It was more of an SJW #MeToo think piece and that had value. I was left more impressed by the sheer numbers of girls. The faces behind the story. I have empathy and as a human I was touched by their stories.

Wexner (L Brands/Victoria’s Secret) is commonly credited with being the source of the wealth. Unfortunately, the documentary doesn’t dive too deep financially either. It was suggested that Epstein may have had a sexual relationship with Wexner. Somehow that never occurred to me previously. Palm hits forehead. I still think there is more to the story of how Epstein amassed his fortune. That coulda been fun.

Netflix was successful in reigniting my outrage over Trump rewarding Alex Acosta (2008 sweetheart plea deal in Florida) with the Labor Secretary position. What did Trump owe Acosta? Again, Netflix gave this a bye.

The Jeffrey Epstein story is one of the more important scandals of my times and I am now better informed but the documentary could have been so much more. It could have thrown more stones and taken more of a risk.
    This particular doc was meant to focus on the victims’ plight, with info about Epstein’s sources of wealth and shady behavior beyond his pedo activities served up to show how much of malignant psychopath he was. I’m sure that other docs will be made that focus on the details that finance nerds (myself included) would love to hear more about.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Ghislaine Maxwell ordered held without bail on child sex-trafficking charges

https://nypost.com/2020/07/02/ghisla...l-in-nh-court/

Gotcha!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    how long before she's donkdown?

I give it until labor day...

Comments

Tellafriend: under

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Friend and I have a friendly bet, he says shes gone within 2 weeks. He's a huge Q Anon guy so it is what it is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Friend and I have a friendly bet, he says shes gone within 2 weeks. He's a huge Q Anon guy so it is what it is
    Maybe she could find some underage twinks for you on the way out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    how long before she's donkdown?

I give it until labor day...
    Parlay that with Bill Clinton. All the heart surgeries and stents. Late stage vegan or not, the stress is gonna get him. He looks like shit.

Hillary is gonna be hitting the sauce hard again. Sprinkle a little on Hillary too.

Ghislaine is never gonna finish that book now.

Load Metric
    But less seriously, hours after Trump installs his flunky in the Southern District of NY they round up Maxwell.

It’s a great distraction.

Thread Information