Thread: ***OFFICIAL*** 2019-2020 NFL THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum
    Load Metric

***OFFICIAL*** 2019-2020 NFL THREAD

just for san...

it has three stars so it's official...

im seeing player props on DK, so anybody got any UNDERS that they like im all ears...

Load Metric
    4 unders at the end of list.

Most Regular Season Rushing Yards - Saquon Barkley +550

Most Regular Season Passing Yards - Derek Carr +3300

To Make the Playoffs - Indianapolis Colts - Yes -220

Odds to Win AFC North - Pittsburgh Steelers +175

To Make the Playoffs - Dallas Cowboys - Yes +105

2019 Regular Season MVP - Andrew Luck +900

Chicago Bears - Under +9 Wins -110

Baltimore Ravens - Under +8 Wins +105

Raiders - Under +6 Wins -125

Washington Redskins - Under +6½ Wins -140

Load Metric
    You will notice I fade both Grudens. They are both frauds.

I feel like Redskins need more fade. I missed under 7 wins. Encourage me.

Nearly 40 employees of the Washington Redskins - many working in the marketing and business side - have left the team since January, reports Chris Russell of 106.7 The Fan.

The departures have come after the team fired president of business operations Brian Lafemina in December, less than a year after he was hired.

"I've been told this by multiple, multiple people. Almost 40 people have left, behind the scenes. We're not talking about football players or coaches or anything like that. ... Nobody wants to work there. It's a terrible culture," Russell said.

Russell added, "Nobody believes in the direction and leadership of that franchise."

Under the watch of owner Dan Snyder and president Bruce Allen, who's been with the team since 2010, the Redskins have finished above .500 and made the playoffs just once in the last eight years, losing their only wild-card game.
    Trent Williams OT holdout. Love to see him go to Patriots

Platinum
    Load Metric
    used to be a redskins fan, since I was eating paste (not really, but you get my drift)...gave up on it like 5 or so years ago...couldn't take it...jack kent cook was the fucking man...the hogs, fastest man in the nfl: Darrell green (texas a&i FTW), the posse (clark, monk, sanders), johnnys riggins, the list goes on...

the Daniel synder era has been complete AIDS...hes a stone cold fucking moron...bruce smith, deion sanders, the list of washed up stars that he signed goes on and on...total dysfunction...he stole my fucking NFL sundays from me...good thing DFS and now legalized gambling has popped up...gives me something to attach myself to from week-to-week...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    used to be a redskins fan, since I was eating paste (not really, but you get my drift)...gave up on it like 5 or so years ago...couldn't take it...jack kent cook was the fucking man...the hogs, fastest man in the nfl: Darrell green (texas a&i FTW), the posse (clark, monk, sanders), johnnys riggins, the list goes on...

the Daniel synder era has been complete AIDS...hes a stone cold fucking moron...bruce smith, deion sanders, the list of washed up stars that he signed goes on and on...total dysfunction...he stole my fucking NFL sundays from me...good thing DFS and now legalized gambling has popped up...gives me something to attach myself to from week-to-week...
    Wow, here’s something completely random.

When I was a kid we used to get the Scholastic Weekly Reader at school. Little magazine with an opportunity to buy books. It was the first purchases I was allowed to make as a little kid. The Amazon-like excitement of receiving what you ordered.

I do believe that little kid’s first purchase was a George Allen book. The Future is Now. Completely random choice.

Name:  7CBA8B24-DB9D-4042-A9B8-4B0C7700E424.jpeg
Views: 652
Size:  37.5 KB

George Allen and The Over the Hill Gang. Mortgage the future to win now. John Riggens and the mohawk.

I learned many valuable sports lessons as a 4th grader that Druff and his prospects are unaware of to this day.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    there's an OK number of O/Us for players...not a ton, but some of the stars are there...

here are the ones I just kinda picked out that smelled for some reason or another...all unders...jameis is passing yds, Kamara is rush TDs only, evans/julio/ODB are rec yards only...

jameis has never topped 4,100 passing yards in a year...
    95 receiving yards a game for julio just seems like a fucking shitton...
    Kamara getting 12 rush TDs is in that julio range, just seems like a fucking ton...
    evans did post over 1,500 yards last year, which is worrisome but only one of his 4 seasons before did he eclipse 1,300...
    ODB I don't know it just doesn't feel right...

Name:  famousjameis.PNG
Views: 595
Size:  8.4 KB
    Name:  kamaratd.PNG
Views: 666
Size:  16.0 KB
    Name:  juliorec.PNG
Views: 661
Size:  7.3 KB
    Name:  evansrec.PNG
Views: 651
Size:  7.8 KB
    Name:  ODBrec.PNG
Views: 655
Size:  8.3 KB
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 08-02-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information