Thread: Virginia State/Arrest Records help

Load Metric

Virginia State/Arrest Records help

Anyone know a truly free gov site to search someones arrest/criminal record in Virginia?
    I keep getting these free looking sites then baam credit card inof required

Appreciated, if I find what I need Ill share why, thanks.

Load Metric
    I’ve always found it very hit and miss when trying to look For criminal records. Where I live it’s a county site. In PA it’s a state site but you have to know a bit more about the person. Virginia is a commonwealth state like PA, and they’re screwy. I have no idea what you’re looking for, but generally speaking, knowing the county and searching for docket sheets from a county is often the best bet when you’re looking for free. I don’t think there is a free national database. Unless you’re searching for someone in Florida where mug shots and everything else will be easily accessible forever. Don’t ever get in trouble in Florida.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The websites that compile all that shit only cost like $50 to sign up for. I actually think it should be a little difficult and cost something to look up people’s info. Will curb some of the more excessive invasions of privacy. If you aren’t willing to pay $50 to snoop on someone you probably shouldn’t be doing it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Can try going right to the source

https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdc...ge=welcomePage

The far left hand column has a name search under Criminal Cases.

Note: Looks like there's a lot of branches of Courts, you would have to try each one unless you can narrow it down by County.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Excellent work, thank you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Note: Looks like there's a lot of branches of Courts, you would have to try each one unless you can narrow it down by County.
    Yeah its a kludgy mess in VA to do background checks and such on somebody in VA.. When I had to have one done it meant listing every address and county I had lived in ever in VA since 18..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

Thank you Joe, yes it works but the only issue I have is I have to select a court or district first before the name... dozens of courts, ugh and no luck yet guessing lol

As far as the other comments, appreciate the advice and yes a sign up is cheap but getting them to stop charging your cc after the first month isnt something I want to deal with.

I did find another VA gov site which will give the info but ONLY if you are an authorized group to do back round checks, you need to fill out a form...ugh again.

Well Ill try to guess districts but Ill have to get lucky!

Well that didn't take much, found last address, went to that district, entered last name, selected ALL and baam! @JoeD, thanks again, worked great and easy to do... oh and FREE!

Ok now the back story. My family member is marrying a guy from VA. I did a google search on him and it shows a criminal record, I was curious as to how serious as no one has ever said anything. Nothing to bad now that I see it, guy had a major speeding issue, multiple fines, no seat belt tickets and an infraction that appears to be a DUI. However all these things happened in a 2 year period 5+ years ago so... guy ran rough for a bit it seems.

No serious or violent offense's so I am happy about that I guess, not loving his past driving choices but not enough to object at the church lol

I was pulling for armed robbery then at the rehearsal I would throw up the docs on the main screen and do a little movie type baam don't marry this guy he's a fraud. Then in the end it would turn out to be a mistaken identity and we'd bond ver it and Id blame pokerfraudalert then be disowned by my family because I am on pokerfraudalert.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 03-20-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Thread Information