Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danielle Andersen (dmoongirl) accuses Kirsten Olieberg of scamming her

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think Kirsten knows she's fucked if she goes to arbitration. That's why she isn't simply demanding to be the one to pick the arbiter.

For example, Eric Bensamochan (friend of PFA Radio) would be perfect for this, as he's an attorney who specializes in this, but isn't friends with dmoongirl or anyone else involved.

But I'm sure Kirsten wouldn't agree to someone like him doing it, as I believe the "I'm not going to get treated fairly" thing is just an excuse.

If he's an experienced litigator, then he should be a good fit. Litigators can easily sift through the bullshit and get to the evidence that matters. If more of a transactional attorney, not so much.

A P.O.V. i have not read yet. > When you make a Bet ,make sure you can collect it. Now we have a person who seems to be in the right and is for lack of better words,BEAT. With no legalities to Bind the Loser, The Winner is Beat. Her only Options are I.M.O. ,Sans Legal System,which seems to not be a Option, is to Collect it the Old fashioned way, Alone in the Dark, you collect yr Debt's. Worked for me.."..we dont need no steeenkin' sheriff..."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

If he's an experienced litigator, then he should be a good fit. Litigators can easily sift through the bullshit and get to the evidence that matters. If more of a transactional attorney, not so much.

A P.O.V. i have not read yet. > When you make a Bet ,make sure you can collect it. Now we have a person who seems to be in the right and is for lack of better words,BEAT. With no legalities to Bind the Loser, The Winner is Beat. Her only Options are I.M.O. ,Sans Legal System,which seems to not be a Option, is to Collect it the Old fashioned way, Alone in the Dark, you collect yr Debt's. Worked for me.."..we dont need no steeenkin' sheriff..."
    The old fashioned way went out the window when the debt was made public.

Comments

shoeshine box: yes,i see what you mean now. She learnt a le$$on.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Who are Jamie and lily and what do they look like?

Thread Information