Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Jussie Smollett "attack"

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Now that Jussie is back in the news, we should restart the discussion that he only did this because he realized he could manipulate Team Feelings into making a huge story out of this, and asking no questions.

And he was right.

If he wasn't so incompetent and laughably bad at staging this "crime", he would have gotten away with it, and anyone questioning him would have been accused of racism.

Our own VP fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

I wonder when Team Feelings will take a serious look in the mirror, and ask themselves why they are so vulnerable to this sort of hoax.
    And I wonder when Team Trump (roughly 2/3rds of Republican voters) will take a serious look in the mirror and ask themselves why those are so vulnerable to believing the hoax that Trump orchestrated regarding the so-called “massive vote fraud” in the results of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Please Todd, it’s time. This old idiot is literally mentally ill and brings less than nothing to the table. If he could tag you in all of his posts he would. He’s worse than Tyde ffs, tyde says mean things while this guy says the dumbest shit imaginable. Both should be intolerable.

Comments

dwai: BAN MUMBLES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    FYP

Platinum
    Load Metric
    150 days will turn into about 30 actual served in which he will have a nice private cell and contact with no one else pretty much.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm still kind of amazed that the feds haven't persued charges yet for his mailing of a threatening letter with "white powder" in the envelope.

Are they really going to let that go? I've said it before and ill say it again - I believe they will ultimately go after him for it...I cant imagine them not doing so.

The evidence is pretty obvious, and ignoring a (high profile) terrorist threat like that would be sending a bad message. I would be curious to see what attorneys who deal with this topic would say.

Perhaps they were waiting for this trial to finish up? Who knows.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I'm still kind of amazed that the feds haven't persued charges yet for his mailing of a threatening letter with "white powder" in the envelope.

Are they really going to let that go? I've said it before and ill say it again - I believe they will ultimately go after him for it...I cant imagine them not doing so.

The evidence is pretty obvious, and ignoring a (high profile) terrorist threat like that would be sending a bad message. I would be curious to see what attorneys who deal with this topic would say.

Perhaps they were waiting for this trial to finish up? Who knows.
    Yeah don't hold your breath on the deep state going after one of their own. We know they only prosecute one side.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He sent the letter to himself, so even though that was also a hoax (and he reported it), it's not nearly the same level of offense as sending a threatening letter to someone else.

In fact, it's legal to send a threatening letter to yourself (even with non-toxic white powder inside), as long as you don't report it or hold it out to be an actual threat.

There's almost zero point zero chance he gets charged for this. Remember that he almost wasn't charged in Chicago, due to a friend of Michelle Obama's pulling strings for him. Only the ensuing outrage by Chicago PD got that reversed.

Load Metric
    WTF just learned that our maligned prince is 39? Thought young Juss was early 20's.

Pretty incredible for someone nearing 40 to still be playing pretend when everyone knows he's a joke.

Still obv innocent and will emerge stronger like Nelson Mandela etc.

Comments

dwai: thought you were talking about chaps
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    WTF just learned that our maligned prince is 39? Thought young Juss was early 20's.

Pretty incredible for someone nearing 40 to still be playing pretend when everyone knows he's a joke.

Still obv innocent and will emerge stronger like Nelson Mandela etc.

YOU DIDNT KNOW JUSSIE WAS IN MIGHTY DUCKS? GOD MOVIE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    dwai: thought you were talking about chaps

I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU UNTIL I REALIZED HE WAS REFERENCING AGE AND NOT IQ.

Load Metric
    Name:  1E290789-D821-42E1-B189-13917B94332E.jpeg
Views: 377
Size:  272.5 KB

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: reminder that Micon and DirtyB sat at the same lunch table as Jared Fogel in high school

Load Metric

Load Metric
    12/01/23- UPDATE- Jussie Smollett's conviction upheld by Illinois appeals court

An Illinois appeals court upheld actor Jussie Smollett's conviction for a staged hate crime in an opinion filed Friday.

The decision was 2-1, with Justice David Navarro and Justice Mary Ellen Coghlan agreeing. Judge Freddrenna Lyle dissented, according to court documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

Smollett's legal team will file an appeal with the Supreme Court.

"We wish to highlight that the decision was divided, with Justice Lyle offering a detailed analysis in favor of Smollett," his rep Holly Baird told Fox News Digital. "We are preparing to escalate this matter to the Supreme Court, armed with a substantial body of evidence."
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...eals-court.amp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At least no matter what happens here, Jussie’s acting career is over.

Never forget Kamala Harris comparing this to a “modern day lynching”, and tons of other libs clutching pearls despite this being a super obvious hoax from the start.

Load Metric
    Absolutely hilarious. This looks like a scam DJ Chaps would pull.

Load Metric
    Name:  Seagull.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  127.9 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    To the People who are saying stuff like,"Jussie
    's Career is over because of the hoax," keep in mind that someone named Felicia MURDERED at least one person and she still had a career after MURDERING at least one person. At least Jussie didn't MURDER anyone. He was just an idiot.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric
    Reminds me of Tawana Brawley and Al Sharpton fiasco

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    To the People who are saying stuff like,"Jussie
    's Career is over because of the hoax," keep in mind that someone named Felicia MURDERED at least one person and she still had a career after MURDERING at least one person. At least Jussie didn't MURDER anyone. He was just an idiot.
    At least he didn’t shit on the floor of a restaurant.

Thread Information