Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gardnerville, Nevada murders

Load Metric
    this is a great thread guys

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Whether or not the illegal crime rate is higher than native rate (I am guessing that controlling for socioeconomic status it is probably comparable, but you could cherrypick parameters to tell whatever story you want) , basic statistics alone are going to dictate that if you have millions of illegal immigrants there is going to be a non negligible amount of crime committed by this population, that could be avoided if you did not have millions of illegal immigrants.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You idiot! You’re only looking the cost side of their effect on the economy!

Tellafriend: Trucker throws shade

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    GTFO with your Google Maps. Maybe it's old?

I encountered the 15MPH at all times of the day whenever I drove to Tahoe.

Unless they changed it since July 2017 (the last time I was there), it is 15 MPH.
    I live in the area. It is not 15

Comments

duped_samaritan: i think you're most likely telling the truth

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    It actually isn't skewed. You want it skewed, but it is not. I'd like to see the source of your claims at least.
    Again, I will ask which claims of mine you doubt.

Why do you think towns with high illegal immigrant populations have bad violent crime problems? Are the white people coming in and committing crimes against the peaceful illegal aliens?
    Well I'd assume that illegal immigrants go to places where housing is cheaper. I shouldn't need to explain anything further.

Do you think law enforcement should enforce immigration? or should immigrants feel safe in using law enforcement against violent thugs etc?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Again, I will ask which claims of mine you doubt.

Why do you think towns with high illegal immigrant populations have bad violent crime problems? Are the white people coming in and committing crimes against the peaceful illegal aliens?
    Well I'd assume that illegal immigrants go to places where housing is cheaper. I shouldn't need to explain anything further.

Do you think law enforcement should enforce immigration? or should immigrants feel safe in using law enforcement against violent thugs etc?
    The law enforcement question is tough. But I would go with law enforcement not getting involved with immigration status when a victim is reporting a crime.

Regarding your other point, yes, illegal immigrants go to places where housing is cheaper, where there tends to be more existing crime. However, do you believe that the illegals' presence in these places does not at least match the existing crime rate of these high crime areas?

Load Metric
    The point of this is not to discuss immigration policy but point out that Druff said you’d “guess” a murderer is here illegally whereas illegals are neither a majority nor plurality of murderers and in fact have a lower murder rate than natives, making his point not only wrong but incredibly far from the truth.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    Wouldn't rule out meth induced psychosis. Shit is rampant around here. Especially the part of town where he lived and was arrested. Woodside. Glad they got him.

http://carsonnow.org/story/01/20/201...esponsible-rec

A Washoe County detective says alleged murderer Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman told police he robbed and killed his elderly victims during a 10-day rampage in January because he needed money to buy methamphetamine to support his drug addiction, according to the Associated Press.

http://carsonnow.org/story/03/21/201...en-reno-couple

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thank you, War on Drugs!

Load Metric
    The proof that this # is low is the "Angel Mothers",
    Trump could only con 3 into showing up for his VETO signing, cuz its obvious he is only playing them as pawns.

Trump couldn't host the mothers of people killed by White Nationalists, they wouldn't all be able to fit in the Oval office.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information