Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Situation regarding Kilgore Trout aka Username

Load Metric
    SHit reminds me of my mother in law.. She says shit that either is totally made up crap or there might be a small hint of truth to it but the fact is unrelated to the current situation.. Prime example my mother in law claimed her sister had offered to buy airline tickets for my sister in law and her husband ot come to AZ to live with the wife and I (they lost their house in a bankruptcy).. COme to find out the truth was yes the Wifes aunt (MIL sister) had offered to pay for airline tickets but it was for a return trip to come to AZ for my in laws wedding anniversary in 2017 nothing related to them coming out here to live..

As my wife likes to say.. My mother in law (her mother) is living proof what literally happens when cousins marry (yes my wifes grandparents were cousins ewwwwwwww majorly ewwww and yes they were from West Virginia so guess that explains a shit ton)

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Drexel, you have a good heart. But the next time someone comes to you asking for a loan because they are “destitute”, know that the beat thing you can do for them to is to forward this pic to them. And Swift even provides transportation for new students to and from their closest trucking school.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    All truck drivers should wish they look as good as him. He can teach me how to drive his big rig anyday

Comments

splitthis: Yech

ftpjesus: Is he even old e nough to be driving an OTR?? I know some have lowered age requirements to 18 however so maybe

Load Metric
    It's cute that you think she is gone, or that this all isn't part of a long con.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  a2669e56aab3c8a2a569b943654b2e0b0d183d86c02d3ff24e4fe0bd20273826.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  113.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just to be clear once again:

- This was not about money. Nobody got scammed (or if they did, I know nothing about it), and I do not suspect any scam was going on. It is not my belief that Kilgore was here for scamming or any monetary reason.

- Her account was not hacked. I have even verified this by looking at the IPs of her account logins, and they were all her.

- I did not take over the Username account. That account has never been used by me in any way. It was always Kilgore Trout.

- Dan Druff is not very intelligent. However, every forum needs its useful idiot, and in this case, he played the part great.

That is all.

This is exactly why you are a are a complete rainman retard.

Comments

Dan Druff: useful idiot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Hi.

I honestly don’t know the cause of any of this. I of course never sent photos to Kilgore of Druff’s mom or encouraged her to attack him in any way. EVER.

I’ve talked to Kilgore on the phone once and we have messaged 6-7 times over the last two years. She has always been very friendly and nice to me but our conversing has always been small talk and it’s not true that we have forged some sort of close tight knit bond that in any way, shape, or form would lead her to believe that I would hurt or fuck with Druff in any way.

I spoke with her this morning and asked her why she chose to include me in this. She couldn’t give me an answer. I could tell in her voice she was seriously upset about all this. So I didn’t press. And honestly I haven’t followed any of this drama, so I truly don’t even know what the issues are between her and Druff. But I want to again emphasize: Issues between her and Druff. I wasn’t made aware by either party before yesterday that their was currently any bad blood.

I only found out about this yesterday morning after Druff called me and filled me in. And to be as honest as I can with all of you, the last thing I wanted was to be dragged into some more forum drama.

I’ve known Druff 12 years. I have his back and he has mine. Our friendship is way deeper than PFA. There is no issue between us.

The real reason I haven’t been posting or active (and Druff knows this and has respected my privacy and not posted such info); A while back I lent a former forum member some money (not a large amount) who claimed to be destitute. A repayment agreement was made that was very reasonable ($100 per month).

This person told me right before the first payment was due that he couldn’t pay me. I mentioned to him how I saw a post that he submitted on a Facebook poker group that showed a screen shot of him playing online and a balance on the site higher than what he owed me.

This caused a rift between us. He texted me some threats and vulgarities. I’ll fully admit that I did the same in return. Then he blocked me and there was no more communication.

3 days later I received a phone call from my elderly dad at 5:45am. He was very shaken. A police officer had just knocked on his door looking for me. No idea why he went to my fathers as I had never lived at his residence but the officer was looking to serve me with a supeoena to appear in another state far away due to a request for a protective order this person had filed against me. Yup. Fucking nuts.

Never made a threat of any kind. Only vulgarities. Which again, where just my response to his vulgarities.

Suffice to say, this caused a massive headache for me and although my pops understood, the initial stress it caused him and the embarrassment on my end for having to even explain this garbage soured me.

So basically I decided I was done. Which I have been, at least posting. Maybe I’ll be back. Maybe I won’t.

99.9% of you are cool and righteous motherfuckers but I have the uncanny ability of befriending the .01% that can convince me to lend them money and then file a protective order against me.

Happy holidays.

Godspeed.

ZoD

All about the word play . Interesting how some things in this damage control post by Drexel match exactly some things in the Username Pm's sent to me. The evidence stands on it's own merit. In the end it doesn't matter . Druff had his hand in this somehow .

The spinning of the stories trying to connect them is not hard to do. Sonatine was on it right away . Notice Druff just gives statements and we are just suppose to take him at his word . Drexel called Kilgore. Sounds great but how the fuck will we ever know. Drexel had nothing to do with any of this . Yet we will never know . Not sure what useful idiot part I played in any of this since all I did was reply to the Pm's . Yeah that was a huge part of all this?

Todd the facts are you live now in some sort of sick delusional world where you still think people want to hear from a washed up one time luck box for a bracelet half a retard talking about 90's party lines . There is only one situation that I ever would consider you +EV and that's to fuck up anything that was once good by thinking you are smarter than any one else in the room. So you keep on posting those awesome under plays they say a lot about your personality (Afraid to go for it) You keep on talking about the good old days . You keep on living in the fantasy world of everybody loves me and feels sorry for me and will give me sympathy .

Sadly my words are the general consensus around here . Soon you can just have conversations with all of your dupe personalities .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Hi.

I honestly don’t know the cause of any of this. I of course never sent photos to Kilgore of Druff’s mom or encouraged her to attack him in any way. EVER.

I’ve talked to Kilgore on the phone once and we have messaged 6-7 times over the last two years. She has always been very friendly and nice to me but our conversing has always been small talk and it’s not true that we have forged some sort of close tight knit bond that in any way, shape, or form would lead her to believe that I would hurt or fuck with Druff in any way.

I spoke with her this morning and asked her why she chose to include me in this. She couldn’t give me an answer. I could tell in her voice she was seriously upset about all this. So I didn’t press. And honestly I haven’t followed any of this drama, so I truly don’t even know what the issues are between her and Druff. But I want to again emphasize: Issues between her and Druff. I wasn’t made aware by either party before yesterday that their was currently any bad blood.

I only found out about this yesterday morning after Druff called me and filled me in. And to be as honest as I can with all of you, the last thing I wanted was to be dragged into some more forum drama.

I’ve known Druff 12 years. I have his back and he has mine. Our friendship is way deeper than PFA. There is no issue between us.

The real reason I haven’t been posting or active (and Druff knows this and has respected my privacy and not posted such info); A while back I lent a former forum member some money (not a large amount) who claimed to be destitute. A repayment agreement was made that was very reasonable ($100 per month).

This person told me right before the first payment was due that he couldn’t pay me. I mentioned to him how I saw a post that he submitted on a Facebook poker group that showed a screen shot of him playing online and a balance on the site higher than what he owed me.

This caused a rift between us. He texted me some threats and vulgarities. I’ll fully admit that I did the same in return. Then he blocked me and there was no more communication.

3 days later I received a phone call from my elderly dad at 5:45am. He was very shaken. A police officer had just knocked on his door looking for me. No idea why he went to my fathers as I had never lived at his residence but the officer was looking to serve me with a supeoena to appear in another state far away due to a request for a protective order this person had filed against me. Yup. Fucking nuts.

Never made a threat of any kind. Only vulgarities. Which again, where just my response to his vulgarities.

Suffice to say, this caused a massive headache for me and although my pops understood, the initial stress it caused him and the embarrassment on my end for having to even explain this garbage soured me.

So basically I decided I was done. Which I have been, at least posting. Maybe I’ll be back. Maybe I won’t.

99.9% of you are cool and righteous motherfuckers but I have the uncanny ability of befriending the .01% that can convince me to lend them money and then file a protective order against me.

Happy holidays.

Godspeed.

ZoD

All about the word play . Interesting how some things in this damage control post by Drexel match exactly some things in the Username Pm's sent to me. The evidence stands on it's own merit. In the end it doesn't matter . Druff had his hand in this somehow .

The spinning of the stories trying to connect them is not hard to do. Sonatine was on it right away . Notice Druff just gives statements and we are just suppose to take him at his word . Drexel called Kilgore. Sounds great but how the fuck will we ever know. Drexel had nothing to do with any of this . Yet we will never know . Not sure what useful idiot part I played in any of this since all I did was reply to the Pm's . Yeah that was a huge part of all this?

Todd the facts are you live now in some sort of sick delusional world where you still think people want to hear from a washed up one time luck box for a bracelet half a retard talking about 90's party lines . There is only one situation that I ever would consider you +EV and that's to fuck up anything that was once good by thinking you are smarter than any one else in the room. So you keep on posting those awesome under plays they say a lot about your personality (Afraid to go for it) You keep on talking about the good old days . You keep on living in the fantasy world of everybody loves me and feels sorry for me and will give me sympathy .

Sadly my words are the general consensus around here . Soon you can just have conversations with all of your dupe personalities .
    Nothing you write is the consensus around here.

Just the other day you claimed that half the posters here were dupes.

You mock my under picks, yet I've posted every single one before game time and they have an overall winning record in both sports. In the meantime, your own picks have been laughably bad.

You call me a "one time luckbox" in poker, even though all the cash game tracking sites show me as a huge winner, even as the games started to dry up.

You're simply not very smart, and you did exactly what I was hoping you would do in this situation.

Watching you try to figure something out and connect the dots is just painful.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway, I've banned Gookielackofwits.

There was only one reason I hadn't banned him yet, but now let's just say I don't need a useful idiot anymore.

For a few months he was a mediocre poster. Didn't post anything particularly interesting or memorable, but at least tried to keep on topic. Last 3 months he's done nothing besides follow me from thread to thread and troll everything I post. I don't even like when otherwise good posters do that, but this retard noob definitely wasn't gonna get a pass for that type of behavior. He brought little value to the forum as it was.

Well, he served his purpose. I doubt many will miss him.

Comments

VaughnP: ...

ftpjesus: Oh Damn Look out Druff is finally putting his foot down on the trolls bout damn time rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    What exactly were you hoping he would do and what purpose did he serve? Please enlighten me so I don't have to ask sonatine to explain it to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    What exactly were you hoping he would do and what purpose did he serve? Please enlighten me so I don't have to ask sonatine to explain it to me.
    Someone shot their mouth off about something, and word got back to me. The Person ABC crap was from the now-deleted thread was just to goad him into spilling the beans publicly, and that's exactly what he did.

He was so paranoid about dupes and people fucking with his head, that it wasn't a big leap that he would jump at the opportunity to expose what he thought was going on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Vaughn why you red-repping me bro?

You disagree with something?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Someone shot their mouth off about something, and word got back to me. The Person ABC crap was from the now-deleted thread was just to goad him into spilling the beans publicly, and that's exactly what he did.

He was so paranoid about dupes and people fucking with his head, that it wasn't a big leap that he would jump at the opportunity to expose what he thought was going on.
    So you banned him for doing what you wanted him to do? And because he is mean to you about your sports picks and poker ability?

Load Metric
    Was part of this debacle some kind of crazy Machiavellian scheme to eventually ban Gookie, - doing so by first attempting to goad him into a character destroying act to justify it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So you banned him for doing what you wanted him to do? And because he is mean to you about your sports picks and poker ability?
    No, I was explaining that I delayed banning him a few extra days because I needed him to be a useful idiot.

I don't care if people are mean to me about my sports picks and poker play. I do care if someone follows me around into every thread I post and trolls me. You have been around here since the beginning and are very aware of this.

If anyone's primary purpose here is to make my enjoyment of my own site less pleasant, then they won't remain here. This is especially true if their other contributions are mediocre/crappy anyway. That's been the policy of PFA since day 1.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Was part of this debacle some kind of crazy Machiavellian scheme to eventually ban Gookie, - doing so by first attempting to goad him into a character destroying act to justify it?
    No, you're making it way too complicated.

Gookie was going to be banned anyway because he degraded into a butthair sniffing troll who followed me into every thread and posted stupid repetitive shit. This has been going on for 3 months and I'm sick of it.

However, the ban was delayed a few days because I felt he would spout off about something if given the proper motivation.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Gookie was going to be banned anyway because he degraded into a butthair sniffing troll who followed me into every thread and posted stupid repetitive shit. This has been going on for 3 months and I'm sick of it.

However, the ban was delayed a few days because I felt he would spout off about something if given the proper motivation.
    It's appearing complicated because you are using bizarre public measures of posting weird, cryptic now deleted threads to reach apparently simple conclusions. Someone was talking bad about you in back channels, ends up being Kilgore, wow shocker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's appearing complicated because you are using bizarre public measures of posting weird, cryptic now deleted threads to reach apparently simple conclusions. Someone was talking bad about you in back channels, ends up being Kilgore, wow shocker.
    It's way more than that and I'm pretty sure you know it, but if you want to think that I'm going on fishing expeditions in order to find out who's saying bad things behind my back, go right ahead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Kilgore Trout is a completely nonexistent person designed in a joint effort of PFA and skatz elites in an attempt to seduce me over the internet and compromise my anonymity.

I literally posted that months ago will you guys give it the fuck up already

This....and more this.....I had that feeling as well, especially after "she" started pming me....no tits no chit chat...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

It's way more than that and I'm pretty sure you know it

to the best of my understanding absolutely no one knows it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

It's way more than that and I'm pretty sure you know it, but if you want to think that I'm going on fishing expeditions in order to find out who's saying bad things behind my back, go right ahead.
    I'm just telling you how it looks from an objective observer when you're being super vague/weird about explaining it. It's not a knock on you, it's a bad look for pretty much everyone involved. Maybe it would make more sense if there was some super juicy drama bomb. Obviously there isn't

Thread Information