Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Situation regarding Kilgore Trout aka Username

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The stuff posted about Brandon is not true. We've been talking this entire time, and his lack of pahticipation in the forum is for an entirely different reason (notice it stopped on March 31, not in August when the cmoney stuff happpened). He will be coming out to post about this shortly.

He was (and still is) planning to return to radio, and in fact the only delay has been dealing with the screwed up sound card situation on the computer he bought, which I was working on somewhat recently.

Kilgore's departure and the thread's disappearance is not an attempt to cover anything up. It's more complicated than that, but the simplest answer is that sometimes drama for drama's sake isn't worth whatever excitement it brings to the forum.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Thread was obviously pulled because of the screenshots I posted of Username conspiring allegedly with Drexel . I was sent a link to what was supposed to be a picture of Druffs mother. I admit I peeked at it . Anyways I don't go down that road so I deleted it. Even though a Marty talking to Druffs mom photoshop would be gold.

Anyways shortly after I posted that stuff the thread was deleted. I think Duped S has a link in one of his posts here in this thread.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Tough to believe Drexel would egg someone on to post pics of Druff's mom. To what point? Obviously an insta ban for the person willing to do so. Druff likely has as much or more dirt on Drexel than vice versa.
    Don't doubt for a minute that Drexel and Druff are no longer on the same page but they're both smart enough not to blow each other up publicly

Name:  trout.png
Views: 544
Size:  205.8 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 11-29-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Tough to believe Drexel would egg someone on to post pics of Druff's mom. To what point? Obviously an insta ban for the person willing to do so. Druff likely has as much or more dirt on Drexel than vice versa.
    Don't doubt for a minute that Drexel and Druff are no longer on the same page but they're both smart enough not to blow each other up publicly

I found it hard to believe as well . So why the elaborate Drex-Druff reply about how they don't talk anymore and she did actually send me a picture . Where did she get it? The confusing part I suppose is including Drexel in the plan to get me to post the picture? Certainly this would be instant ban hammer for me. Possibly she thought I would be stupid enough to do it or my dislike of this version of Druff runs deep enough to do it? I don't know what or who to believe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The stuff posted about Brandon is not true. We've been talking this entire time, and his lack of pahticipation in the forum is for an entirely different reason (notice it stopped on March 31, not in August when the cmoney stuff happpened). He will be coming out to post about this shortly.

He was (and still is) planning to return to radio, and in fact the only delay has been dealing with the screwed up sound card situation on the computer he bought, which I was working on somewhat recently.

Kilgore's departure and the thread's disappearance is not an attempt to cover anything up. It's more complicated than that, but the simplest answer is that sometimes drama for drama's sake isn't worth whatever excitement it brings to the forum.
    Assuming those pms are real, wow what a fucked up thing to pull by KT - she could give Tyde a run for his money in an asshole pageant.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

All of the statements in those screen shots are completely false.

Load Metric

Assuming those pms are real, wow what a fucked up thing to pull by KT - she could give Tyde a run for his money in an asshole pageant.

They are real Duped S. I have others but this is the only relevant material besides the picture

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    You nerds have the ability to code sophisticated software but you forget the number one rule of the internet......tit pics with today's newspaper with your name on it or gtfo.....sfo...

Comments

Muck Ficon: Hate to say it...but this is true
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    I always assume everyone is guy until I see them face to face, and even then I need to see the goods....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Well, glad that's all cleared up! NOT... hey remember when that was a thing to say when being sarcastic?

Any way, this thread has now reached a point where Gookie has clearly received PM's egging him and the only question now is, by whom. It is clearly involved in what ever game was a foot and Todd was ready to brag about then pulled the plug on due to backlash.

If we get to know the whole story or not one thing is clear, if Todd doesn't spill all the beans he leaves his rep hanging and people wondering if it's true and he tried dupng his own members into talking bad about him or defended the forum for a bonafide female threat.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Well, glad that's all cleared up! NOT... hey remember when that was a thing to say when being sarcastic?

Any way, this thread has now reached a point where Gookie has clearly received PM's egging him and the only question now is, by whom. It is clearly involved in what ever game was a foot and Todd was ready to brag about then pulled the plug on due to backlash.

If we get to know the whole story or not one thing is clear, if Todd doesn't spill all the beans he leaves his rep hanging and people wondering if it's true and he tried dupng his own members into talking bad about him or defended the forum for a bonafide female threat.
    lol @ druffs rep after letting cmoney use PFA as a vehicle to fake cancer and his own death

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

lol @ druffs rep after letting cmoney use PFA as a vehicle to fake cancer and his own death
    Forgot all about that, wasn't that like 3 months ago? lol

Load Metric

That's the big question . We get the cryptic message about a HARDENED CRIMINAL and how clearly Druff caught them using snitches . I post the Pm's from Username who I have no clue who that is . Supposedly Kilgore Trout. Supposedly a female. Yet then we get the subliminal read between the lines story from the 90's from Druff himself on how he used a female acct that was abandoned to him for unsavory purposes . Something just doesn't seem right with all the crap Druff was spewing about being a superb internet hero. Then it's all pushed under the carpet after the Pm's show up .

I think Druff was trying to set me up through Username to post a picture that was sent to me that most likely isn't his mom. If I would have posted the picture he would have reason to ban me . I will work it all out one way or the other . I have other Pm's from Username but they really had nothing to do with Druff accept talking about his constant whining or his thoughts about himself . Druff likes to bring up everything he has ever accomplished in this world and we all know he takes credit for just about anything . If you truly read his posts he is just as crazy as the worst poster here.

Whatever . It will all come out eventually. Maybe Druff has control of Drexels account? Kill me and Kilgore in one swoop?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    what's up with the Cool Kids that talk to eachother irl getting mad at eachother over shit nobody else is privy to and trying to fight here (in front of a bunch of people like me who don't know you or what the fuck your problems are) instead of just fighting behind the doors at the Cool Kids club? why do you want me to witness this shit?

Comments

Sanlmar: Gotta hand it to you. Couldn’t put my finger on it myself.

gimmick: yup

Muck Ficon: :this

Tellafriend: indeed

sah_24: seems spot on

Load Metric
    I think Druff was trying to set me up through Username to post a picture that was sent to me that most likely isn't his mom.

i dont know if druff did this, but i do know its something a mentally ill person would do.

i also know those pm's didnt look like anything karen had ever said before, stylistically/vocab wise.

maybe druff is claiming someone mentally ill hacked karen's account and sent those pms, i dont know.

but from the minute you posted them, exactly no one believed karen sent them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I think Druff was trying to set me up through Username to post a picture that was sent to me that most likely isn't his mom.

i dont know if druff did this, but i do know its something a mentally ill person would do.

i also know those pm's didnt look like anything karen had ever said before, stylistically/vocab wise.

maybe druff is claiming someone mentally ill hacked karen's account and sent those pms, i dont know.

Seems likely Druff at the very least knows exactly who wrote those pms by his response:

All of the statements in those screen shots are completely false.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    what's up with the Cool Kids that talk to eachother irl getting mad at eachother over shit nobody else is privy to and trying to fight here (in front of a bunch of people like me who don't know you or what the fuck your problems are) instead of just fighting behind the doors at the Cool Kids club? why do you want me to witness this shit?
    This needs to be quoted at least twice on every page of this thread.

Load Metric

Now THAT would be something a mentally ill person came up with.

Load Metric
    Anyways Todge, can you repost the story where you pretend to be a girl so you can get another girl to like you. It’s amazing.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Keep one thing in mind, Trout is a bona fide grifter. She sweet talked her way into the scene very quickly. Gookie would be the perfect pawn for her considering his feelings for Druff.
    Don't overlook the convicted criminal for the librarian

Comments

MumblesBadly: This supposed dupe agrees.

Load Metric

I enjoyed her. Particularly the early stuff. She was sharp, colorful and literate which is kind of useful on a venue where people communicate via text. If she was a bad girl so much the better imo

She had me early on with the quick Kurt Vonnegut references. What a gurl. Clever

I’ll never meet someone like her IRL (unless I hang with lol wow) so I was amused. I didn’t need big brother to protect me.

The Split/Kilgore Trout mud slinging I missed in real time. Maybe that thread was deleted too.

I have no idea what sin she committed and I am not a cool kid so maybe I’ll never know. If she was going after Druff’s family then good riddence but I would be surprised too.

Then again, IAPT surprised me with regard to Khalwat’s kids. It’s the unpardonable sin.

People will always disappoint you as a rule and we must try to have some latitude.

Zap just nails it. I am always stunned by him. Guy is a legend.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Consider yourself lucky if you “never meet someone like that IRL”

Thread Information