Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE PERPLEXING AND OUTRAGEOUS CASE OF THE DALLAS COP IN THE WRONG APARTMENT

Load Metric

not surprising Druff isn't denouncing the behavior of the DPD, or this demon of an officer. An INNOCENT man is dead, and there is ONE PERSON to blame, and that's this police officer, who unlawfully used her fire-arm while she was breaking into someones apartment. talk about a double-fucking-standard.

not surprising, that Druff is all for double standards, since he's been the king of them lately.

must be nice living in the suburbs for your entire life and not really knowing much outside of it.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

not surprising Druff isn't denouncing the behavior of the DPD, or this demon of an officer. An INNOCENT man is dead, and there is ONE PERSON to blame, and that's this police officer, who unlawfully used her fire-arm while she was breaking into someones apartment. talk about a double-fucking-standard.

not surprising, that Druff is all for double standards, since he's been the king of them lately.

must be nice living in the suburbs for your entire life and not really knowing much outside of it.
    Druff made one post in this thread where he gave the opinion the "racism" accusation is being trotted out too quickly with no evidence that is the case, the cover-up is probably business as usual, and that is pretty much it. Are you confused and in the wrong thread? I feel like you are making up what you think he would say if he was actually actively posting in this thread, and then attacking the made up arguments.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Time to wake up, Druff.
    MUMBLES NEEDS TO WAKE UP the MSM has been covering up B on W crime and hyping up W on b crime for decades.
    Here's some recent SHOCKING cases you won't hear about in the MSM.
    This one's super buried, the trial's going right now, it's gruesome and grizzly, they're only charging one guy even tho there's probably others involved and the one may beat the charges. Google the mansion murders and the first MSM result is page 2 CBS story from 1976.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    http://www.fox5dc.com/mansion-murder...-2-trial-recap

LOCAL NEWS
    Third person arrested in deaths of Leggett mayor, wife
    Sept 7
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    https://www.wral.com/tarboro-man-cha...wife/17826394/

Deputy Killed, 1 Injured in Rancho Cordova; Suspect Identified
    POSTED 2:09 PM, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018, BY FOX40 WEB DESK, UPDATED AT 08:13PM, SEPTEMBER 18, 2018
    Black guy kills white cop! Crickets
    crazy story
    https://fox40.com/2018/09/17/deputy-...ct-identified/

Viewers discretion is advised
    potentially racist content

There's to many and the daily stormer is the only site that i know that sort of compiles them. You can see the scroll bar on the side.
    Apparently Bibi's son reads the site and the site owner has been on Israeli tv a couple times lol.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Mumbles has me on ignore but he knows what's happening and pretends it's not.
    Why is the MSM doing this? It's fucked up.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-23-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Time to wake up, Druff.
    Mumbles has me on ignore but he knows what's happening and pretends it's not.
    Why is the MSM doing this? It's fucked up.
    Either it's white guilt or he's being the contrarian he's always been since day one he arrived here.

Comments

FPS_Russia: With that beard he might be Druff's Rabbi lol

MumblesBadly: I *am* wondering whether Druff is observant.

Load Metric
    I support Cops and LEO in general.. I have family who have worked for Tampa FL PD including as undercover working Vice as well as Robbery Homocide.. A cousin who was an RCMP deputy and my neice is a deputy Sheriff in Hillsborough County Florida.. That being said.. This POS white female cop fucked up beyond any acceptable standard.. She had plenty of chances to avoid what amounts to voluntary manslaughter by law enforcement.. Her not knowing she was in the wrong apartment is beyond no excuse.. The door was wide open and you mean to tell me she was too stupid to realize the furnature in the apartment wasn't hers.. Come on.. If she didn't she had no business being a cop because above all they have to be highly observant and pay attention to everything around them for their own safety first off but also to keep themselves and innocent public safe.. She failed miserably.. What disgusts me worse was the fact they dug and dug to find what amounted to a li ttle more then shake (for those who don't know shake is the term for small minute amounts of cannabis sometimes found in cars and in houses when somebody has been using cannabis and grinding it up etc..).. hell we have zero proof this guy was a user and even if he is who gives a shit.. He was in his own apartment and there was NO weapon in the house and while technically they could claim a kitchen knife was he certainly didn't have one within reach.. Im surprised they didn't go for the she grabbed for her taser and grabbed her gun instead shooting him accidentally (This was the infamous excuse used by those assholes who shot the kid at Fruitvale Station in California).

I still want to know why Dallas hasn't fired her yet.. Hell out here in AZ a cop shot and killed a guy who had an air rifle in his hotel room (He was an exterminator working out of town of his home and used it for small animal termination such as squirrels and rabbits). The asshole cop claimed he thought the guy was grabbing for something and yet other members of Mesa PDs SWAT team of which the shooter was a member disagreed with him (inspite of that the spineless jury acquitted his ass). At minimum even if they can convict her firing her revoking her law enforcement certification and a huge wrongful death lawsuit coming down on her as a hammer is at minimum what needs to happen to her.. (Cops for some reason get blind assumption benefit of the doubt even in cases where it is obviously maybe not premeditated but still criminal)

Finally not all cops are assholes most are hard working folks just trying to do their job and go home safe to their families every day or night.. Its the bad apples who are bullies with badges and incompetent dipshits like this cop in Texas who make all the rest look horrible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I support Cops and LEO in general.. I have family who have worked for Tampa FL PD including as undercover working Vice as well as Robbery Homocide.. A cousin who was an RCMP deputy and my neice is a deputy Sheriff in Hillsborough County Florida.. That being said.. This POS white female cop fucked up beyond any acceptable standard.. She had plenty of chances to avoid what amounts to voluntary manslaughter by law enforcement.. Her not knowing she was in the wrong apartment is beyond no excuse.. The door was wide open and you mean to tell me she was too stupid to realize the furnature in the apartment wasn't hers.. Come on.. If she didn't she had no business being a cop because above all they have to be highly observant and pay attention to everything around them for their own safety first off but also to keep themselves and innocent public safe.. She failed miserably.. What disgusts me worse was the fact they dug and dug to find what amounted to a li ttle more then shake (for those who don't know shake is the term for small minute amounts of cannabis sometimes found in cars and in houses when somebody has been using cannabis and grinding it up etc..).. hell we have zero proof this guy was a user and even if he is who gives a shit.. He was in his own apartment and there was NO weapon in the house and while technically they could claim a kitchen knife was he certainly didn't have one within reach.. Im surprised they didn't go for the she grabbed for her taser and grabbed her gun instead shooting him accidentally (This was the infamous excuse used by those assholes who shot the kid at Fruitvale Station in California).

I still want to know why Dallas hasn't fired her yet.. Hell out here in AZ a cop shot and killed a guy who had an air rifle in his hotel room (He was an exterminator working out of town of his home and used it for small animal termination such as squirrels and rabbits). The asshole cop claimed he thought the guy was grabbing for something and yet other members of Mesa PDs SWAT team of which the shooter was a member disagreed with him (inspite of that the spineless jury acquitted his ass). At minimum even if they can convict her firing her revoking her law enforcement certification and a huge wrongful death lawsuit coming down on her as a hammer is at minimum what needs to happen to her.. (Cops for some reason get blind assumption benefit of the doubt even in cases where it is obviously maybe not premeditated but still criminal)

Finally not all cops are assholes most are hard working folks just trying to do their job and go home safe to their families every day or night.. Its the bad apples who are bullies with badges and incompetent dipshits like this cop in Texas who make all the rest look horrible

i like this post.

also dont overlook the fact that her baby daddy is in photos with her and the kids throwing up white power gang signs because it basically takes us straight out of 'heat of the moment mistake' into 'literally lynching a dude because his TV was too loud and you have a badge so fuck it yolo' territory.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also dont overlook the fact that her baby daddy is in photos with her and the kids throwing up white power gang signs because it basically takes us straight out of 'heat of the moment mistake' into 'literally lynching a dude because his TV was too loud and you have a badge so fuck it yolo' territory.
    You must be a retarded person. LOL @ "white power gang signs".

Comments

sonatine: you should consider shutting it down, random.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I couldn't believe the media Jews pawned their satanic Illuminati 666 hand sign onto whites lol.
    There's two dudes I know of who use that all the time, Lyor and Milo

Name:  DjgmgMzUwAEToC4.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  87.1 KB
    Name:  4kgp67lf54u01.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  122.6 KB
    it just never ends lol.

Load Metric
    btw this is the photo in question:

Name:  Amber-Guyger-s-Family-Seen-In-All-Lives-Matter-Shirt-And-Making-White-Power-Sign-1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  30.2 KB

in fairness the guy throwing it up is named Garza and identifies as Mexican (to reporters), but we have one white supremacist self-hating Mexican on this site as it is and a lot of Mexicans/Hispanics actually self-identify as white so its not really a slam dunk re dismissing his claim that he's flashing "69" because its her dads 69'th birthday.

also the anti-defamation league claims it doesnt exactly match any known white supremacist symbols so really it could be fake news.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Back in the day me and a room mate accidentally walked into and apartment that wasn't ours. I can see how it could escalate, the dude sprung up off the couch and that freaked us out, it was crazy, just an unfortunate situation.

Besides the only people running around slaughtering other people based on race is our loyal ally in the ME. Lets see in the last week they've killed Russians, Iranians, Syrians, Palestinians and probably more, just saying.

Comments

JohnCommode: A bright red doormat at the dead guy's apartment and not at hers would seem to make the wrong apartment explanation seem improbable unless she was totally shitfaced.

Load Metric
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/amber-guy...161221592.html

At least they finally fired her. The evidence may be mounting that this is something more than a tragic mistake manslaughter case or maybe it's just simply an attempt to assuage the public.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/amber-guy...161221592.html

At least they finally fired her. The evidence may be mounting that this is something more than a tragic mistake manslaughter case or maybe it's just simply an attempt to assuage the public.

Yeah you cant fuck around when it comes to police unions, you need hearings and a lot of paperwork I'm sure.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Police unions are among the strongest in the country.

Load Metric
    btw this is the photo in question:

Name:  Amber-Guyger-s-Family-Seen-In-All-Lives-Matter-Shirt-And-Making-White-Power-Sign-1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  30.2 KB

in fairness the guy throwing it up is named Garza and identifies as Mexican (to reporters), but we have one white supremacist self-hating Mexican on this site as it is and a lot of Mexicans/Hispanics actually self-identify as white so its not really a slam dunk re dismissing his claim that he's flashing "69" because its her dads 69'th birthday.

also the anti-defamation league claims it doesnt exactly match any known white supremacist symbols so really it could be fake news.
    There are “white” Mexicans, with the largest group other than Spanish of German descendent from settlement there before the Mexican-American War. And also Mormons from the late 19th and early 20th century. Heck! A few years ago, I played poker in Ruidoso, New Mexico, with two young Mennonites guys from Mexico who were taking their year off away from the family. They were whiter than white.

P.S. Found this using that fancy Google tool:

Name:  49524D4D-9E3B-4A68-B666-D8B61B15B00F.png
Views: 365
Size:  136.7 KB
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 09-24-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    White Mexican (or more generally white hispanic) is a term the media made up when a Hispanic does something bad and they want to blame it on white racism. It is a one way street. You will never hear that term in the media for anything positive.

The most egregious example is of course George Zimmerman, where the media characterized him as a “white hispanic” and photoshopped his skin lighter in pictures to justify it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are wholly ignorant of the deep level of racism in Mexico, which has a long history of the pure European descendants shitting on the native americans and mixed blood descendants.

Load Metric
    No shit Sherlock.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    White Mexican (or more generally white hispanic) is a term the media made up when a Hispanic does something bad and they want to blame it on white racism. It is a one way street. You will never hear that term in the media for anything positive.

The most egregious example is of course George Zimmerman, where the media characterized him as a “white hispanic” and photoshopped his skin lighter in pictures to justify it.
    MumblesBadly: You are wholly ignorant of the deep level of racism in Mexico, which has a long history of the pure European descendants shitting on the native americans and mixed blood descendants.

First off, your comment is a complete non sequitur and doesn't address my post at all.

That being said, I am not ignorant of anything. I am aware of "white" racism in Mexico. And I am also aware of the huge % of the mixed bloods/native American Mexicans who are deeply racist against blacks and extremely homophobic. So spare me your indignation. Like I said before, pretty much everyone in the world BUT western whites (which certainly does not include Mexico) are horribly racist and xenophobic against everyone who doesn't look or act like them, but we live in this extreme upside down land where somehow "white racism" is a thing and everyone else gets a free pass.

Heard anything lately about that young woman who was stabbed to death by the crazy black man in DC (maybe Baltimore, I don't even remember it was knocked off the news cycle so fast) who admitted his motivation was racial hatred? I didn't think so. Can you imagine if it had been the other way around. Would have been about 2 weeks straight of news coverage, race baiting by the CNN crowd, and riots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Like I said before, pretty much everyone in the world BUT western whites (which certainly does not include Mexico) are horribly racist and xenophobic against everyone who doesn't look or act like them, but we live in this extreme upside down land where somehow "white racism" is a thing and everyone else gets a free pass.

Heard anything lately about that young woman who was stabbed to death by the crazy black man in DC (maybe Baltimore, I don't even remember it was knocked off the news cycle so fast) who admitted his motivation was racial hatred? I didn't think so. Can you imagine if it had been the other way around. Would have been about 2 weeks straight of news coverage, race baiting by the CNN crowd, and riots.
    I really don’t give a shit whether the press covers such stories UNLESS whites tend to be more harshly prosecuted and/or sentenced versus non-whites for the same crims. Can you point to evidence of such systemic bias in our law & ordet system?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Grand jury went for murder and not manslaughter.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/w...200407081.html

Load Metric

White Dallas cop indicted for fatally shooting black man in his own apartment

https://nypost.com/2018/11/30/white-...own-apartment/

DALLAS — Dallas County court records show that a white former Dallas police officer has been indicted on a murder charge for the killing of her black unarmed neighbor when she says she mistakenly went to his apartment instead of her own and shot him.

The court records were posted Friday before authorities were set to announce the decision of a grand jury on the fate of Amber Guyger. She was arrested days after the Sept. 6 shooting that killed her 26-year-old neighbor Botham Jean, who was from the Caribbean island nation of St. Lucia, attended college in Arkansas and had been working in Dallas for accounting and consulting firm PwC.

Guyger told investigators she mistook Jean’s apartment for her own and thought she’d encountered an intruder. She has since been fired from the department and Jean’s family has filed a lawsuit against Guyger and the city of Dallas.

Guyger told investigators that after finishing a 15-hour shift, she returned home in uniform and parked on the fourth floor of her apartment complex’s garage, rather than the third floor, where her unit was located, according to an affidavit prepared by the Texas Rangers. She said she got to what she thought was her apartment — Jean’s was directly above hers — and found the door ajar. She opened it to find a figure standing in the darkness. She said she pulled her gun and fired twice after the person ignored her commands.

Lee Merritt, an attorney for the Jean family, has said the document is an attempt to “condone what happened, give her a break.”

The family’s federal suit argues Guyger used excessive force in the shooting and contends the department did not give her adequate training.

The circumstances of the shooting sparked outrage and led many to question Guyger’s account of what happened. Critics, including Jean’s family, also wondered why it took three days for Guyger to be charged, why she wasn’t taken into custody immediately after the shooting and whether race played a factor in her decision to use deadly force.

The day after Guyger was charged, Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson said her office would present all the evidence it could collect to the grand jury, which could decide on more serious charges than manslaughter.

“Every person in the Dallas Police Department continues to feel anguish about this difficult and tragic event that occurred on September 6, 2018,” Dallas police chief Ulysha Renee Hall said in a statement. “We recognize and understand the national discord regarding the relationship between law enforcement and the communities we serve.

“We have developed the framework for policy change, have supported the restructuring of the Citizen Review Board, pushed to exceed the basic requirements of implicit bias training, and have relied on input from our employee advisory and community advisory boards. We have more work to do and we remain committed to improving our relationships throughout the city.”

Jean’s killing thrust Dallas into the national conversation on the intersection of race and law enforcement, a dialogue revived by the high-profile trials of officers charged with murder in police shootings.

In October, white Chicago officer Jason Van Dyke was found guilty of second-degree murder in the 2014 on-duty shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald. Van Dyke shot McDonald 16 times.

And in August, white former Dallas-area officer Roy Oliver was convicted of murder after firing into a car filled with black teenagers leaving a house party in 2017 and fatally shooting 15-year-old Jordan Edwards.
    Still a good chance that the white female cop will get off.

All it takes is one juror to fuck everything up.

Load Metric
    Here's her 911 call. Mostly, all she seems to care about is that she's "fucked" and will lose her job.

I still don't understand how she could confuse an apartment with a red doormat and a potted plant in front with her own which has neither.

It seems to be pretty clear that she probably wasn't substance tested and I still want to know whether she went straight home after work.

I have no clue how Texas law and trials work, but if she stands trial for murder only with no possible lesser charge considered that would be a path to a not guilty verdict. Unless something else comes out, right now only manslaughter would be a slam dunk conviction.

Thread Information