Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Child supports a bitch or is it!

Load Metric

Child supports a bitch or is it!

My child support scam idea. I pay my child support through PayPal because I don’t want to go through the state but need to keep accurate records. While sending my payment I thought about using my credit card to get points but it’s a 4% or so fee. Then I thought, why don’t I get a 40k limit credit card, send all my child support through credit cards and after I finish just file bankruptcy. Seems like a sure fire way to get out of paying lol. No I would never do this but it was a hilarious idea to scam the system.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    My child support scam idea. I pay my child support through PayPal because I don’t want to go through the state but need to keep accurate records. While sending my payment I thought about using my credit card to get points but it’s a 4% or so fee. Then I thought, why don’t I get a 40k limit credit card, send all my child support through credit cards and after I finish just file bankruptcy. Seems like a sure fire way to get out of paying lol. No I would never do this but it was a hilarious idea to scam the system.
    Couldn't you do this with any kind of purchases on a credit card?

If you have good enough credit to get a $40k limit, I wouldn't throw that credit away just to get out of paying $40k.

How often do you have your kid?

On the child support topic itself, I have seen people get screwed on both sides.

I have seen women who bear all of the expenses for raising the kid, and the deadbeat dad pays little or nothing.

I have seen women who hire sleazy lawyers to extract the maximum child support out of their ex husband, and then spend most of the money on themselves.

Personally I think there does need to be a cap on child support. There are gold diggers who target rich guys, have 1 or 2 kids, divorce them, and then are set for the next 18 years with hundreds of thousand of $ in "child support" payments per year (and in some cases, millions of dollars). Child support is a way to get around prenups, as prenups cannot contain child support restrictions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Couldn't you do this with any kind of purchases on a credit card?

If you have good enough credit to get a $40k limit, I wouldn't throw that credit away just to get out of paying $40k.

How often do you have your kid?

On the child support topic itself, I have seen people get screwed on both sides.

I have seen women who bear all of the expenses for raising the kid, and the deadbeat dad pays little or nothing.

I have seen women who hire sleazy lawyers to extract the maximum child support out of their ex husband, and then spend most of the money on themselves.

Personally I think there does need to be a cap on child support. There are gold diggers who target rich guys, have 1 or 2 kids, divorce them, and then are set for the next 18 years with hundreds of thousand of $ in "child support" payments per year (and in some cases, millions of dollars). Child support is a way to get around prenups, as prenups cannot contain child support restrictions.
    1-I’m personally not going to do this, I guess I have to much character and I worked way to hard to get where I am. I thought of this idea because a guy I know is in jail till October (6months total served) because he owed back child support. He’s a POS so don’t feel sorry for him, he made his own bed and so did the moms when they dated him.

Yes I suppose this we could do this with any purchase but no other commitment will put you in jail lol.

Me personally I have 50/50 joint custody and 50% placement which ends up being about 60/65% because he likes being at my house. The result was my child support went from the possibility of 1500$ a month to 600 and months like August where I get 3 checks I don’t pay on the 3rd check. I never paid that full amount because I caught like hell for my rights as a father. I could go back to court and not pay anything to my ex girlfriend but I know the impact it would have on his life while he’s with his mom. So meh I’ll suck it up for my little guy he deserves it and I can more then afford it now.

Child support laws have made a lot of strides nationwide over the last 5/6 years. In IL/WI they take into account parenting time so 50/50 split a lot of times means no one is paying or the father pays very little. But in all honesty the system is just a negotiation, I spent 32k when I was 21/22 to get my parenting time which is a lot of money for me even now. In my opinion the lawyers suck everyone dry and the first person to run out of money makes concessions and suffers for it.

Load Metric
    I have never understood why people complain about child support. I get complaining about alimony, but child support, different zipcode for me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I have never understood why people complain about child support. I get complaining about alimony, but child support, different zipcode for me.
    Depends.

If the $ is actually being used to support the kid, I agree the guy shouldn't complain. If you have a kid, you need to support them.

But there are greedy women out there who will get sleazy lawyers to get outrageous child support rulings, and then spend most of it on themselves. If that happened to me, I'd be really pissed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Depends.

If the $ is actually being used to support the kid, I agree the guy shouldn't complain. If you have a kid, you need to support them.

But there are greedy women out there who will get sleazy lawyers to get outrageous child support rulings, and then spend most of it on themselves. If that happened to me, I'd be really pissed.
    Good point.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How about scumbag white trash “moms” who are on their 3rd abortion, claim they can’t work due to “mental issues”, live in government funded housing dictated by their “income”, and refer to you as “deadbeat” when you’ve been paying child support steadily since 2009 and take your kid regularly? How bout dat
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    How about scumbag white trash “moms” who are on their 3rd abortion, claim they can’t work due to “mental issues”, live in government funded housing dictated by their “income”, and refer to you as “deadbeat” when you’ve been paying child support steadily since 2009 and take your kid regularly? How bout dat
    Sounds like you married the wrong woman. You should have sniffed that out early on. Just a bad beat.

Comments

Muck Ficon: How is that fake kid you have?

FRANKRIZZO: lol to fake kid

Drawingdead: Funny

Load Metric
    I want to say before this becomes a women bashing post, there are times when child support should be paid. I think the deviation should come based on time spent with both parties. If the child is 50/50 split why pay the women when you could split the cost related to the child..(school,medical,daycare ect...) kids are expensive and if one party is not hold their weight then child support should be paid to the primary provider.

Druff living in CA and being friends with relatively wealthy people, do you know anyone who pays a ridiculous amount of child support? What are the laws in CA when it comes to child support?

Load Metric

Sorry your going through this but you can take your ex back to court and put an order in to stop any bad mouthing of one party. You can get her held in contempt if it doesn’t stop, also I believe you can sue her for slander if it’s effecting your life and career.

Load Metric

Sorry your going through this but you can take your ex back to court and put an order in to stop any bad mouthing of one party. You can get her held in contempt if it doesn’t stop, also I believe you can sue her for slander if it’s effecting your life and career.
    You are fucking crazy. Going to court? You know how expensive that is? And all she has to do is start crying about the mental abuse she is being subjected to and the whole #metoo shit kicks in. Guy is totally fucked until the 18th birthday. Nothing can me done, you just gotta suck it up and move on and not let it consume you. Taking on a woman in court in this atmosphere is like trying to start up a Trump reelection office in downtown Seattle, not going to happen and wasting good money after bad.

Load Metric

You are fucking crazy. Going to court? You know how expensive that is? And all she has to do is start crying about the mental abuse she is being subjected to and the whole #metoo shit kicks in. Guy is totally fucked until the 18th birthday. Nothing can me done, you just gotta suck it up and move on and not let it consume you. Taking on a woman in court in this atmosphere is like trying to start up a Trump reelection office in downtown Seattle, not going to happen and wasting good money after bad.

Actually your wrong, starting a paper trail is extremely important. After a few visits shit will start to happen. To file a petition it’s about 140-200$. You don’t need an attorney for everything. In court when she makes values allegations, If there’s not proof that he’s being abusive it will be discredited. If she has text, hundreds of phone calls or any proof the man is fucked. Save message mark colanders and be diligent it goes along way.

#metoo means pound (#) me too, why do all these women want to be pounded after this bad shit happens?????

Load Metric
    I’d love it if Someone could help me find a thread on here from a few years ago about this topic. It was an incredibly astute analysis of why it rarely pays to get married, especially if you already have kids. Does anyone recall this ?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I want to say before this becomes a women bashing post, there are times when child support should be paid. I think the deviation should come based on time spent with both parties. If the child is 50/50 split why pay the women when you could split the cost related to the child..(school,medical,daycare ect...) kids are expensive and if one party is not hold their weight then child support should be paid to the primary provider.

Druff living in CA and being friends with relatively wealthy people, do you know anyone who pays a ridiculous amount of child support? What are the laws in CA when it comes to child support?
    Yes, I know a lot of people who pay child support. I even know a female who pays it to her deadbeat ex-husband, despite splitting custody 50/50 (she got royally screwed in the whole thing, too.)

In California, they will award child support based upon the "lifestyle to which the children are accustomed." This was meant to prevent the situation where a multimililonaire impregnates a younger woman, has her move in with him, the kids get used to living a high-end lifestyle, and then the guy throws the chick out and says he only wants to pay for the very basics to sustain them. So this way there won't be a situation where half the time the kids live in a Beverly Hills mansion, and the other half in the ghetto.

Unfortunately, this concept has run amok, and is abused by gold diggers who demand insane child support to keep the kids in the "same lifestyle".

It shouldn't be this way. There should be a cap on it, and once the kids are able to live in a typical middle-class lifestyle with the mom, that should be enough. Furthermore, the mom should be required to hold a job in order to get this money. It shouldn't be an 18-year gravy train.

Barry Bonds' wife, Sun Bonds, took advantage of this. Barry is a complete asshole and roided cheater, so it's hard to feel sorry for him, but he really did get fucked hard by that gold digger.

Load Metric

Actually your wrong, starting a paper trail is extremely important. After a few visits shit will start to happen. To file a petition it’s about 140-200$. You don’t need an attorney for everything. In court when she makes values allegations, If there’s not proof that he’s being abusive it will be discredited. If she has text, hundreds of phone calls or any proof the man is fucked. Save message mark colanders and be diligent it goes along way.

#metoo means pound (#) me too, why do all these women want to be pounded after this bad shit happens?????
    Our last conversation went something like this

(names blocked for privacy)

Psycho Ex- Honestly we were together for almost 8 years. We shouldn't hate one another. ******* doesn't need that in his life. We were once married. Regardless your my son's father so I'll ALWAYS have some type of love for you. No I'm not saying i am inlove with you I'm just saying we should be able to respect each other. He shouldn't see animosity between us. Period. Doesn't have to be like That.

Me- What the fuck?

PE- Im not goinf to disrespect you it is t logical i dont want it in his life. He doesn't need it.
    Going
    We should be able to respect each other and if not we arent co parenting anymore

M- You have got to be kidding me
    This is a joke right

PE- Your very disrespectful. Very. Coming at me with how many abortions ive had. Thats none of your business
    No **** im not being disrespected i shouldn't have to.
    Have someone else do the visits.

M- I’m disrespectful????!
    Fuck you
    We are not cool. We’re not friends we will never be friends and until you show me some respect I will show you NONE
    I literally hate one person one earth and it’s you
    So fuck off
    And never ever fucking contact me directly when I don’t have ******* if it is not about him

PE- I dont need it

M- I don’t fucking give a shit what you need

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye
    My point exactly. I won't subject ******* to it
    Sorry but its not worth it to me

M- You don’t have a fucking choice. Unless you keep him from me. Which he would hate you for
    So go away

PE- It actually is about him. I don't need to be fighting w his father for visits. Its nor worth it. Unless you do all the transportation i won't be anymore.

M- How do you expect him to get home on Monday mornings when I’m at work since you ask me every fucking Sunday to keep him now
    Go to hell *****. I’ve given you so many chances and you have always treated me like dogshit. You don’t get to just come along now and say you have love for me and want to get
    along for *******? I’ve given you so many chances for that. That window has been closed for a while now.

PE- Ew dont assume i want you i made that known.
    He stays every Sunday... My ass. Onlt when you swirch weekends. Hes not a pawn piece bye

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love

Comments

big dick: I like the use of the word cunt at the end
    #ToddsPlan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    My wife has a lot of stories of doctors she works with that complain about getting screwed for child support. Most of them their marriage dissolved because of their own cheating, so it is hard to feel too sorry for them though.

I will tell you, if you are pretty good looking but not model hot, and you want a sugar daddy/child support type situation nursing (or some other occupation that has you in a hostpial/clinic setting around a lot of doctors) is a pretty good avenue. A lot of doctors in their 40s-50s invariably cheat on their wives with nurses in their 20s-30s. And a lot of time the nurses they end up with aren't even all that great looking. A lot of doctors, especially successful ones who own their own businesses, work so hard and spend so many hours at their clinics/hospitals they really don't have time to go looking for dating opportunities so they have to settle with what is around them, which is often nurses and other support staff they spend a lot of time around.

One doctor, who is a pretty successful OB who owns his own practice had it pretty bad though. Basically his wife was a psychopath and he didn't even know it. Basically, everything was good and then the second she had her 2 kids and the big house in Cheviot Hills she kicked him out of the house and then she worked on her two kids and convinced them that the dad abused them. Then she reported it to child services and he was actually not allowed to see or talk to his kids for 6 months while this all got settled out in court.

Eventually the judge in charge of their case figured out she was a lying psychopath and they have shared custody now and she is the one who has to go to therapy to keep her half of the custody. But the damage was done. The kids are messed up and the doctor had to pay so much in lawyer fees (for both him and his ex) that he had to sell the house at probably a loss because they didn't have it very long.

Load Metric

Psycho Ex- Honestly we were together for almost 8 years. We shouldn't hate one another. ******* doesn't need that in his life. We were once married. Regardless your my son's father so I'll ALWAYS have some type of love for you. No I'm not saying i am inlove with you I'm just saying we should be able to respect each other. He shouldn't see animosity between us. Period. Doesn't have to be like That.

Me- What the fuck?

PE- Im not goinf to disrespect you it is t logical i dont want it in his life. He doesn't need it.
    Going
    We should be able to respect each other and if not we arent co parenting anymore

This is a joke right

PE- Your very disrespectful. Very. Coming at me with how many abortions ive had. Thats none of your business

Fuck you
    We are not cool. We’re not friends we will never be friends and until you show me some respect I will show you NONE
    So fuck off
    And never ever fucking contact me directly when I don’t have ******* if it is not about him

PE- I dont need it

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye

M- You don’t have a fucking choice. Unless you keep him from me. Which he would hate you for
    So go away

PE- It actually is about him. I don't need to be fighting w his father for visits. Its nor worth it. Unless you do all the transportation i won't be anymore.

M- How do you expect him to get home on Monday mornings when I’m at work since you ask me every fucking Sunday to keep him now
    Go to hell *****. I’ve given you so many chances and you have always treated me like dogshit. You don’t get to just come along now and say you have love for me and want to get
    along for *******? I’ve given you so many chances for that. That window has been closed for a while now.

He stays every Sunday... My ass. Onlt when you swirch weekends. Hes not a pawn piece bye

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love
    You sound like a huge COCK. You berate your son's wife and call her a cunt and you wonder why she hates you? She sounds very sane, and you sound like a broke cab driver.

Comments

Muck Ficon: You sound like a broke Craigslist Plumber who lives out his fantasy of being rich on PFA

Load Metric

Me- What the fuck?

Going

This is a joke right

Fuck you
    So fuck off

PE- I dont need it

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye

So go away

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love
    You sound like a huge COCK. You berate your son's wife and call her a cunt and you wonder why she hates you? She sounds very sane, and you sound like a broke cab driver.
    Once again you prove you have no idea what you're talking about. Congrats on being the laughing stock of PFA. With so many to choose from, this is the highest honor you have probably achieved in your lonely miserable life. Go kill another kid you fucking weirdo

Comments

big dick: He is def a predator

Muck Ficon: Lol
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    The Bill Burr divorce bit seems a natural at this juncture.

Thread Information