Page 135 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    zoom just got its dick shot off by like 6% in 10 minutes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Jesus - clean off 12% and fading fast. Back to pre Rona levels

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    We living in a algo/chart market and I find this stuff very interesting. We are in a very very interesting point technically. We go higher than 2780 - which is 50% off the bottom, we go higher probably over 3000. We break below 2635 the bears are in charge and we could retest the lows.

As I type this we closing around 2675. He hit close to 2760 earlier and it bounced right the fuck off that.

Tomorrow is a very interesting day - if I’m the Fed I do whatever it takes to keep us above 2635 or so. Best bang for the buck would be to get the market $1 over 2780 and the computers will do the rest
    Whats your gut how it goes?

So here is my revised gut feeling - And if I’m being honest it’s mostly based upon a conversation I had with a market wizard, following Adam Mancini on twitter and taking my reading/research on the overall market to the next level.

We got one more solid crack at getting the S&P over ~2780 tomorrow. Keep in mind this is an “ish” number. 2765 might get it done or 2799 may not be enough. Point being we need to be able to point to the chart and see bullish breakout of the rising wedge pattern that has developed over the past week +. If we get over it’s happy days are here again - V shape recovery back to 3000 for the time being.

That’s not the most likely scenerio but it’s in the cards. More importantly the fed knows it’s in the cards. Spending a few buckets of billions now to trick the market and the algos into thinking it’s a bull market all Over again will be a lot cheaper than constant intervention down the road.

The historically more likely scenerio is a market reversal. A rising or falling wedge pattern is a reversal pattern. If the market tries and fails three times to get over in a rising wedge it almost always violently corrects downward. If we don’t go over and we trend lower it’s more or less a given we going to retest 2620ish and smash through it.

If you have any interest in this at all tomorrow is the day you want to pay attention too.

Full disclosure - I haven’t touched my main retirement funds for my wife or I. I never sold on the way down and kept it in on the way up. If the market bounces off 2780 tomorrow and starts to go lower I’m moving out of stocks and into whatever conservative options are available.

Load Metric
    not that i consider this contrarian to what you posted but i see no real reason we cant break spy 300 and go on to test lows after.

turning the DJI into a sock puppet is going to be a lot harder after the real estate market takes down the credit market and suddenly GE cant cash its paychecks.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    not that i consider this contrarian to what you posted but i see no real reason we cant break spy 300 and go on to test lows after.

turning the DJI into a sock puppet is going to be a lot harder after the real estate market takes down the credit market and suddenly GE cant cash its paychecks.

Not saying it can’t. It’s a game of most likely outcomes

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Remember when you were a kid and you stood on those swings with the long metal chains and rocked them to get higher and higher and you got right to point before you would do a 360 and wrap around the pole...that's how it feels every morning when the market opens.

Fuck, its the first thing I check in the AM before IG.

I will be glad af when this subsides back to normal. Have I mentioned on the this forum already how much I need to get back to having a 19 yr old's hard throbbing cock in my butt?

Just checking.

Load Metric
    meltup to spy 280 tomorrow followed by an absolutely heroic selloff before market close because no one point no one is going to want to let their options sit around for a 3 day weekend during a plague.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.19.38 AM.png
Views: 935
Size:  265.4 KB

Load Metric
    Powell read this thread and is going to turn the printer on full blast from 2pm-4pm

Comments

Daly: This

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Powell read this thread and is going to turn the printer on full blast from 2pm-4pm

hedging against bojo ending up on a respirator this weekend, doubtless

Load Metric
    Another 6.6M jobless claims, and the markets are up nearly 2%.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    DEAL WITH IT LIBTARD, WE WON YOU LOST, #MAGA, #BRRRRRR

Comments

Daly: Lolz - deal with it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    if you ever thought that there was an inkling of bullshit in 'don't fight the fed' these last few weeks should prove that this is one of those 100%ers...

Load Metric
    It keeps punching 280 but gets knocked down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    if you ever thought that there was an inkling of bullshit in 'don't fight the fed' these last few weeks should prove that this is one of those 100%ers...

The next two hours and 52 minutes are going to be legandardy. Fed going to keep the printing press going BIGTIME to keep this above 2810

Load Metric
    i was pretty married to the selloff theory but the impending oil deal might be enough to get people to dump their short positions before the bell.

so yeah not sure which direction this breaks but gotta assume its going to be 296 or 268 close, some shit like that.

Load Metric
    i was pretty married to the selloff theory but the impending oil deal might be enough to get people to dump their short positions before the bell.

so yeah not sure which direction this breaks but gotta assume its going to be 296 or 268 close, some shit like that.

Go short - I dare you

Platinum
    Load Metric

Go short - I dare you
    I bought a put at 280 a couple hours ago. Time for the free fall.

If I lose I can rationalize that it is still way less than I probably would have lost sports betting/DFS the last couple months, so win-win.

Load Metric
    Uh-oh maybe not.....

Load Metric

Jesus - clean off 12% and fading fast. Back to pre Rona levels
    US Senate, German government tell employees not to use Zoom
    The two organizations now join a list that also includes the Taiwanese government, the Australian government, SpaceX, Google, and New York state area schools.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just shot below 277 and still sinking. This is certainly getting interesting.

Thread Information