Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING BAD IS GOD

Load Metric

BREAKING BAD IS GOD

...but not as enjoyable when I can't grind out 2-4 episodes at a time. I liked the premiere but am itching to follow it up with 2-3 more episodes.

This is the only way I watch TV these days; I held out on the current season of Mad Men until it finished and am going to plow through it soon; the thought of waiting for it every week was too much.

I couldn't wait with Breaking Bad, shit is too good. How the fuck can people watch shows week by week?

Name:  BB-S5-Tio-Bio-590.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  35.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    ...but not as enjoyable when I can't grind out 2-4 episodes at a time. I liked the premiere but am itching to follow it up with 2-3 more episodes.

This is the only way I watch TV these days; I held out on the current season of Mad Men until it finished and am going to plow through it soon; the thought of waiting for it every week was too much.

I couldn't wait with Breaking Bad, shit is too good. How the fuck can people watch shows week by week?

season 5 ep 1 didn't miss a beat. i was worried after season 4 final what direction they would head.

great writing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

season 5 ep 1 didn't miss a beat. i was worried after season 4 final what direction they would head.

great writing.
    same here, I had no clue where they could go after season 4, terrific start to season 5 and for my money its the best show on tv.

Load Metric
    BB is the only show i actually have to watch every week. church

Load Metric
    It's one of my all time favorites. It's unique in itself. Unfortunately I can't see it on cable, so I've watched it via Netflix. 2011 season (I think it's 2011 series, episodes 37 through 48) was just released on Netflix!! For those that haven't heard about it, it's well worth checking out. (It's a dark comedy about two guys who operate a meth lab--I believe the lead actor got two Emmy's for his performance)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post
    It's one of my all time favorites. It's unique in itself. Unfortunately I can't see it on cable, so I've watched it via Netflix. 2011 season (I think it's 2011 series, episodes 37 through 48) was just released on Netflix!! For those that haven't heard about it, it's well worth checking out. (It's a dark comedy about two guys who operate a meth lab--I believe the lead actor got two Emmy's for his performance)

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I miss Deadwood

Load Metric
    Yeah I was all excited too when I saw Mr. Ellsworth.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Out View Post

Load Metric
    Just finished season 1 downloading season 2. Its a good shoe so far, but I'm not in it like everyone else. I like Homeland, and shameless more, and close with Boardwalk Empire

Gold
    Load Metric

omfg this combined with commercial breaks tilts the fuck out of me.

Load Metric
    http://watchseries.eu/latest

http://www.icefilms.info/index

http://www.dailyflix.net/index.php?/...divx-tv-shows/

How can anyone watch a tv show with all those commercials? If you watch a 1 hour show you will have approximately 18 minutes of commercials. Fuck that!!! The last time I actually watched commercials for any program was the Super Bowl.

I concur about bundling 4 episodes or so. Commercials tilt the fuck out of me 2. Waste of time.

Load Metric
    great episode tonight, they've done a clever job of getting the story line back on track after it appeared everything was over with during season 4. Darker episode than usual, glad they are keeping Mike around for the show, terrific character and solid actor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    great episode tonight, they've done a clever job of getting the story line back on track after it appeared everything was over with during season 4. Darker episode than usual, glad they are keeping Mike around for the show, terrific character and solid actor.

Mike is fantastic. My only quibble with the show is that Saul Goodman has been minimized since the beginning of season four; why?! Bob Odenkirk is amazing, his portrayal of sleazy lawyer really livened up the show as it continued to get darker and darker. More Saul is needed.

Load Metric

Mike is fantastic. My only quibble with the show is that Saul Goodman has been minimized since the beginning of season four; why?! Bob Odenkirk is amazing, his portrayal of sleazy lawyer really livened up the show as it continued to get darker and darker. More Saul is needed.
    He's great but his character is a pretty secondary type of guy, like you said to liven it up a bit and break up the dark moments. Looks like he'll be involved quite a bit this season. My quibble is more with the wifes character, I suppose it's realistic but her segments bum me out and I just want them to get to the good shit. I hope someone kills his wife and retarded kid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    and it's only two or three years old....otherwiwiess

Load Metric

He's great but his character is a pretty secondary type of guy, like you said to liven it up a bit and break up the dark moments. Looks like he'll be involved quite a bit this season. My quibble is more with the wifes character, I suppose it's realistic but her segments bum me out and I just want them to get to the good shit. I hope someone kills his wife and retarded kid.
    Walt Jr. is great; I agree, Skylar (er?) is a horrible actress but thankfully her importance has been minimized as the series has progressed. The rest of the show imo is almost flawlessly casted. Breaking Bad really turned up the heat in season 3 but has remained phenomenal. I still think The Wire is king but I would put Breaking Bad right next to it.

Load Metric
    Every season of breaking bad has been terrific with season 4 being the best IMO and so far season 5 is as good as season 4. I think on metacritic one of the seasons of the wire is the highest rated tv season of all time with breaking bad season 4 second.

Load Metric

Walt Jr. is great; I agree, Skylar (er?) is a horrible actress but thankfully her importance has been minimized as the series has progressed. The rest of the show imo is almost flawlessly casted. Breaking Bad really turned up the heat in season 3 but has remained phenomenal. I still think The Wire is king but I would put Breaking Bad right next to it.
    Nate Diaz is great as walter jr

Load Metric
    July 23rd, 2012 interview of Cranston, but couldn't embed video (not youtube), the talk about Breaking Bad begins about at the 7:30 point (up to then it's about his new film)

7:55 Talks about the upcoming final season of Breaking Bad. Says he calls it two seasons, because they shot the first 8 episodes and are now on a 4-5 month break before they shoot the final 8 episodes in November that will air next summer. He’s directing the first episode of the last 8 installments.

8:50 His preparation for directing on Breaking Bad. Says the week before shooting the episode is almost more important than the week that they actually shoot the episode.

10:20 Talks about the fantastic shots in Breaking Bad and whether he has any in mind for his episode that he’s directing. Says story always comes first.

11:22 Is there a possibility of extending that final season to more than 8 episodes?

http://collider.com/bryan-cranston-t...erview/182814/

Thread Information