Thread: LOL @ Todd wanting $1100 BACK

Ballin'
    Load Metric

LOL @ Todd wanting $1100 BACK

Wow,

Wants $1100 back from 10+ years ago. Tight site. Let's create a fund to help out Todd.

Regards,
    TMMLK

Load Metric
    I, too, thought this was hilarious. Druff loves property rights when it benefits himself, but fuck it if the other guy gets a legal claim on it first!

Also, Druff never gave EP the $1100 to pursue the arbitration claim. He should instead sue the attorney he used to prepare and file that arbitration claim, as that guy screwed up not knowing about the need for a sound ex ante trademark claim. That’s why the $1100 was wasted.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I, too, thought this was hilarious. Druff loves property rights when it benefits himself, but fuck it if the other guy gets a legal claim on it first!

Also, Druff never gave EP the $1100 to pursue the arbitration claim. He should instead sue the attorney he used to prepare and file that arbitration claim, as that guy screwed up not knowing about the need for a sound ex ante trademark claim. That’s why the $1100 was wasted.

He also noted that he didn't care for the money back than (bragging about how much he was up online,etc) In addition there is no chance Todd would use that as a site name anyways. Todd being Todd thought he could beat the system and ended up losing and wants a refund, lolz.

He's close to being busto now. Ship beggar immediately. 2 times in last 3 months complaining about money - this topic and how the site loses money (both on radio)

Comments

sah_24: you and mumbles are both terrible ...

ftpjesus: Your still pissed Druff wont let you come on radio and become an overbearing fuckwad.. You still delusionally think you have the right to tell Druff how to run his show..

Muck Ficon: :noose

Load Metric
    just out of curiosity, wtf are you guys talking about?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The domain squatter who cost me $1100 in 2006 by stealing toddwitteles.com.

He is a regular PFA Radio listener now. I said that I would only forgive him if he paid me back the $1100 he cost me.

As usual, TMMLK is just trolling, and Mumbles has a terrible take on the situation, trying to politicize something which isn't political.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric

He is a regular PFA Radio listener now. I said that I would only forgive him if he paid me back the $1100 he cost me.

As usual, TMMLK is just trolling, and Mumbles has a terrible take on the situation, trying to politicize something which isn't political.
    Mumbles’ take is particularly bad because you clearly stated on radio that you didn’t use an attorney and did all the leg work yourself. Yet mumbles’ opinion is that you should sue the attorney. Thank god he found a career that requires absolutely zero brain power.

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Someone who acts as his own lawyer has a fool for an attorney.”

sah_24: counter retard
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric

How am I trying to politicize this matter? Based on the prevailing laws at that time, he did *not* steal that domain name from you. He was just smarter than you about its potential value and legally staked a claim to it before you did. Such business ingenuity and hustle has been a key component to the success of the American economy for generations.

Name:  FD2A6130-2C60-4536-A588-740FCC6A9D4B.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  48.1 KB

You simply don’t like that he got the jump on you on the matter, and have rationalized that he shouldn’t have had a claim to it despite the IP laws at that time.

So, instead of being bitter about it, man up and congratulate him for legitimately besting you on the matter back then, and ponder how much you might have forsaken by not buying the domain from him back then for only $400 more that what you wasted on the arbitration process, and then monetizing your fame at that time using that domain name during the height of the poker boom.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-09-2018 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Toned down the language in the interest of politeness.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information