Thread: Trump coming after illegals in the landscaping business.

Load Metric

Trump coming after illegals in the landscaping business.

I bet many are gonna start shitting their pants. Lol losing more than half of your work force in a single day in spring. Timber! Stolen social security numbers from dead people. Lolz.

Comments

snowtracks: I love Splitthis Rep

garrett: had to be said

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Yep Jeff Sessions is taking care of his private prison donors ntm the divide and conquer value of ripping apart families and the media showing/ interviewing the crying kids and such as they get separated from their family. Illegal immigration isn't the problem, legal immigration is the problem. If you wanna know the truth about immigration I'll post a link in my red pill thread.

Cliffs: Divide and conquer mex, whites and blacks while simultaneously flooding the whitest areas w Somalians and similar trash.

Load Metric
    Why doesn’t the federal government system used to check a job applicant’s Social Security number of a dead person flag it as invalid???
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I bet many are gonna start shitting their pants. Lol losing more than half of your work force in a single day in spring. Timber! Stolen social security numbers from dead people. Lolz.

Would you shut the fuck up and go back into your drug den you greasy pig.

Comments

duped_samaritan: dick rep

snowtracks: double dick rep

hongkonger: Excessive

limitles: sick....stop this toe violated

Muck Ficon: :noose

Load Metric
    Great can’t wait for all the white people that complain about us taking their jobs to go work for this lawn care company... I’m sure that’s exactly what is going to happen.

Comments

jacosta24: Lol
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    i feel like those new automowers are a bigger threat to landscapers. seriously might get one of those soon

Load Metric
    gardeners here make as a wage between $18-$32 per hr the company's charge $45-$65 per hr per gardner. If there were thousands of illegal immigrants wanting to make under counter money this is the first occupation of choice for these non card holding people almost instantly driving the price down for this kind of service and fucking up hard working tax paying citizens. these cunts should rot in jail for all i care, unless they want to work above board pay taxes get business licences, adhering to municipal rules.
    this all being said people who hire these illegals are just as guilty for creating a illegal industry.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 06-05-2018 at 09:07 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    Great can’t wait for all the white people that complain about us taking their jobs to go work for this lawn care company... I’m sure that’s exactly what is going to happen.
    these people have destroyed an entire industry based on there greed and willingness to break the law not pay taxes. fuck them.

maybe they can go cut lawns in mexico.... were they are suppose to be tax paying citizens

build that wall asap

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Wall Rep . Need it , Want it, Hire these grass cutters to build it

herbertstemple: fuck them rep.

MumblesBadly: A company that big pays taxes. That’s why the stolen SocSec #s.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post
    It systematically lowers wages across the board, and takes jobs from others seeking an entry level job, like African Americans, who suffer the worst from illegal immigration.

I don't hold it against these people, but countries have borders. Unchecked illegal immigration is not a net benefit to the populace, even if they save a few bucks hiring illegal gardeners and maids
    Last edited by v12cl; 06-05-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Would you shut the fuck up and go back into your drug den you greasy pig.
    tos violator

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like clockwork, a full half hour feature and the new immigration prosecutors haven't even started.

Fr Al Jazerra, their previous upload was some pro Muslim propaganda fr France.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Like clockwork, a full half hour feature and the new immigration prosecutors haven't even started.

Al Jazeera criticizing US immigration policy is deliciously ironic. For those who don't know Al Jazeera is a propaganda station run by the state of Qatar. Obviously, by definition if the govt is running the show, it isn't journalism in any sense we understand it, so keep that in mind.

Anyways, at any given moment Qatar's population is about 90% "foreign" workers who have zero rights in the country and zero ability to gain citizenship. You come in to do a job, and then as soon as the job is done you are kicked out. Simple as that. And obviously, birthright citizenship isn't a thing at all. In fact this is how pretty much the entire Arab world operates, which is why all the millions and millions of Arab refugees from various countries are all emigrating to non Arab countries.

I think in response to this we should take a hundred thousand undocumented immigrants in "detention" here, and ship them to Qatar, so the Qatari govt can show us the humane way to handle this situation.

I am not saying the situation isn't fucked up. I am just saying Al-Jazeera's criticism is absolutely absurd.

Edit: I am watching the video, and the Al Jazeera anchor did bring up a valid point about the politicization of this issue that there is actually less detention now than in the first couple years of Obama. Our immigration policy isn't as simple as Democratic = good and Republican = bad, like our own MSM would lead us to erroneously believe.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 06-06-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    gardeners here make as a wage between $18-$32 per hr the company's charge $45-$65 per hr per gardner. If there were thousands of illegal immigrants wanting to make under counter money this is the first occupation of choice for these non card holding people almost instantly driving the price down for this kind of service and fucking up hard working tax paying citizens. these cunts should rot in jail for all i care, unless they want to work above board pay taxes get business licences, adhering to municipal rules.
    this all being said people who hire these illegals are just as guilty for creating a illegal industry.
    I would argue companies that are illegally hiring illegals should be much more guilty and liable. Maybe it is just the liberal in me, but as a general rule I tend to want to punish the rich, greedy guy more than the poor person who is just trying to survive.

Comments

OldHoster: Yes, the ownership and management of the companies need to be arrested as well!

Load Metric
    men trying to work and take care of their family because there is no work in their own country

we should prob start giving them the death penalty for such a heinous crime

Comments

OldHoster: They need to be taken care of by their own country not dumping their country dumping their un-educated trash on us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Al Jazeera criticizing US immigration policy is deliciously ironic. For those who don't know Al Jazeera is a propaganda station run by the state of Qatar. Obviously, by definition if the govt is running the show, it isn't journalism in any sense we understand it, so keep that in mind.
    Lets just say Qatar has seen the light, the light of the Organizatsia in control of the US military

Remember Kushner tried to shake down Qatar for $500 million, which if you're Jewish isn't illegal or even that newsworthy.
    Here's a series of headlines

JARED KUSHNER BACKED QATAR BLOCKADE A MONTH AFTER QATARIS WOULDN’T FINANCE HIS PROPERTY: REPORT 3/2 2018 Jewsweek

QATAR BOUGHT TRUMP CONDO TO BE ‘IN HIS GOOD GRACES' AFTER FALLOUT WITH JARED KUSHNER, WATCHDOG CLAIMS 5/4/2018 Jewsweek

Kushner family ‘likely to be bailed out by Qatari government-linked company’ after years-long failure to sell 666 Fifth Avenue 5/18/2018

You won't believe how many Bolshevik shakedowns are going on with the full weight of the US govt in support. For instance as the Bolsheviks slaughter and enslave and torture the Palestinians for their land at the same time they're playing the victim and are demanding $300 Billion in property from Poland as Holocaust reparations. Not million, Billion 2/3rds of their GDP and supposedly there's 40 countries in line behind Poland but I haven't confirmed that part. Let that sink in.

Oh and to ice the cake
    An international row has erupted after an announcement last month that a monument to the Katyn massacre, in which 22,000 Poles were killed by Soviet secret police, could be removed from Exchange Place, a public square in Jersey City.

Google it, fuckin Bolsheviks are ruthless.

Comments

big dick: fuck off with this i agree with some of the shit you post but wtf you derail every thread with your kkk shit
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-06-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I think that this is great, but we need laws to arrest the owners of the business as well. The businesse's and their customers should be shamed! Other countries don't put up with this shit.

Thread Information