Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gookie's Horse Race Thread ( All Bets ) Follow The Insanity

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post

Wow! I made this thread so people could follow along and fade my picks if they choose to do so. Unfortunately for 2 1/2 months out of the year as difficult as it may seem to you I am busy with poker. I've not made a horse wager since my last post.

Certainly this must baffle a person such as yourself but some of us on this forum actually have discipline and adhere to strictly enforced wagering rules and platforms that have shown profit for decades.

I apologise that my career has in someway ruined your month.

Note when I stopped wagering and then connect that with travel and dates for WSOP. If you can connect that together you will surely see why I'm busy
    Another month and not ONE bet. Not even a $2 Trifecta wheel. LOL. I guess you are still playing high stakes poker in Vegas.

Nothing to see here folks, just another abandoned thread on PFA.

Nope not a single horse race bet has been made . Been playing a ton of Omaha 8 at local hunk of shit card room and working around the house. I did manage to get down to the new racetrack that is about 8 miles from my home called Arizona Downs. Use to be Yavapai Downs . Scheduled to open in 2019. Made no bets even though they have a nice simulcast room up and running.

This thread will resume when I have a wager worthy of posting. Here's an idea . Others have posted picks in this thread . Draymond how about you put some picks in here ?

Comments

JohnCommode: Don't be deterred by the trolls. I wish Arizona Downs well, but if it"s not a racino, I think that they may have a difficult task.

Load Metric
    I think you will agree Gookie, this thread was the opposite of the 'Follow The Insanity" title. It was the lamest thread in quite a while. There was nothing insane about it with a couple hundred bucks traded back and forth on microscopic bets. I'd ask Druff to lock this thread, so it can die a euthanasia type death.

Load Metric
    I think you will agree Gookie, this thread was the opposite of the 'Follow The Insanity" title. It was the lamest thread in quite a while. There was nothing insane about it with a couple hundred bucks traded back and forth on microscopic bets. I'd ask Druff to lock this thread, so it can die a euthanasia type death.

Why is this so important to you?

When I start betting horses again the thread will be active again. Not sure why you feel the need to troll the thread every ten days?

As I stated before feel free to post some of your wagers or picks. If you don't have any check back when I post some picks. If that's not good then I suppose you could mention here about your 1.4 million mythical dollars.

Load Metric

When I start betting horses again the thread will be active again. Not sure why you feel the need to troll the thread every ten days?

As I stated before feel free to post some of your wagers or picks. If you don't have any check back when I post some picks. If that's not good then I suppose you could mention here about your 1.4 million mythical dollars.
    ACTIVE? It never was active. You made a few $9 bets and took your roll from $5,000 all the way down to like $4,900 over a few weeks.

There was nothing insane about your bets. You are just another attention whore.

Give me a fucking break. You start with $5,000 and make a few $9 bets and call it 'Insanity'. Then you just quit the thread because you are playing some high stakes poker for a few months. LOL.

Another shit thread.

Load Metric

ACTIVE? It never was active. You made a few $9 bets and took your roll from $5,000 all the way down to like $4,900 over a few weeks.

There was nothing insane about your bets. You are just another attention whore.

Give me a fucking break. You start with $5,000 and make a few $9 bets and call it 'Insanity'. Then you just quit the thread because you are playing some high stakes poker for a few months. LOL.

Another shit thread.

Ok I tried being nice . Obviously you have zero understanding of what it takes to live, breath, and eat from the gambling world. I'm way ahead this year so far from horse wagers . It's August and not a great time to play horses for value the way I play. Why? Many of the northern tracks have been running for two months now. Minnesota, Iowa. These tracks are on the circuit of Louisiana trainers which means a smaller horse pool to fill races at main track Evangeline. Smaller fields are bad for pick 4's . Now I don't expect you to understand this but also many tracks run state bred stakes races and allowance races for state breds in the summer . These are typically races that produce favorites.

As far as me starting with a 5k roll and being down a small percentage. You just don't get that do you? I've got many other things that produce income from gambling . But stay tuned cause I could make some big wagers later on in the year. Not that it matters to a guy so liquid (LOL) . You do realize in the real world 1.4 milion is not all that much?

Anyways I'm done responding to you as you are truly a horrible poster and probably irl a complete tool. Take care .

Load Metric
    This thread has been fucking orphaned. Please close forever. It is DEAD. Orphaned thread.

Load Metric
    Go eat a bowl of cocks Draymond. You can afford it liquid plumber man

Load Metric
    Chance at a BIG pick four payout tonight at Evangeline Downs

Picking spots for potential large payouts is Paramount when playing Pick 4's

Here is a shot

Late Pick 4

Race #7 First Leg Official #7 = $13.80

1-5-7-8-9

Race #8
    2nd leg OUT
    4-6-7-10

Race #9.

3 3rd leg Fat Clemenza wins paying $8.00

Race #10

1-2-3-5

This is an $80.00 play for me on the $1.00 ticket but could be cut in half for $40.00 at the .50 ticket price.

My single Fat Clemenza in the 9th has a great shot on a M/L of 9/2

Good Luck
    Gookie
    Last edited by Gookieheimowitz; 08-25-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Need to bump before this site goes dark forever

Load Metric
    This thread was dark way before Druff announced the site foreclosure. What a terrible thread, one bet in like three months and it was a scam bet, one of those broke fuckers bet on a Saturday night to try and get even.

You just remind me of one of those horsebetters taking advantage of $1 hot dog night. The insanity in your title was anyone who clicked on this POS.

Cliffs: FAKE THREAD, 'x' off immediately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    This thread was dark way before Druff announced the site foreclosure. What a terrible thread, one bet in like three months and it was a scam bet, one of those broke fuckers bet on a Saturday night to try and get even.

You just remind me of one of those horsebetters taking advantage of $1 hot dog night. The insanity in your title was anyone who clicked on this POS.

Cliffs: FAKE THREAD, 'x' off immediately.
    Name:  ernie-laughs-at-the-internet-troll-who-was-trying-desperately-25989420.png
Views: 266
Size:  161.0 KB

Load Metric
    First leg of my pick four play is official

#7 pays $13.80 for the win

Load Metric
    And out GG

-$80.00

Load Metric
    Of course Fat Clemenza my single wins easily at 3-1

Oops

Load Metric
    Super excited to spend tomorrow at Saratoga. My grandfather owned many horses, grew up going to most east coast tracks. Nothing beats Saratoga in August.

Almost went up for Travers day but decided to wait a day for slightly smaller crowd.

Staying at the Hilton, already prepped a cooler full of beer and $300 bankroll for the day.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 08-25-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Super excited to spend tomorrow at Saratoga. My grandfather owned many horses, grew up going to most east coast tracks. Nothing beats Saratoga in August.

Almost went up for Travers day but decided to wait a day for slightly smaller crowd.

Staying at the Hilton, already prepped a cooler full of beer and $300 bankroll for the day.

Have a great time at The Spa . Pick some winners .

Comments

duped_samaritan: Was up ~$500 after first daily double and walked out with BR at 0, was all a freeroll though bc Saratoga is incredible

Bronze
    Load Metric

Few weeks ago, Winx broke Black Caviar's record for most wins in a row at 26. Jock silks are blue with white back, #10 horse. One flick from Hughy in the straight and its over. She is the baddest bitch in the World(ever). 19 G1 Titles and counting.

Hey Gookie,, Any Breeders Cup Futures?

Comments

duped_samaritan: ;) ;)

Load Metric
    Winx is just a machine. Incredible animal. Nothing for BC as of yet . I thought about pulling the trigger on Catholic Boy at 50-1 in the future pool but decided against it. BC is normally not my type of betting . The huge pools are attractive. I'd rather bet a 10k nw3l claimer in all honesty

Load Metric
    I have a play tonight at Remington Park

Race 6 Late Pick 4

.50 Cent Variety

Race 6 = 1-2-3-5-7

Race 7 = 2-7-9

Race 8 = 3

Race 9 = 1-3-4-5-10-11

$45.00 ticket if no scratches

If we beat the heavy favorites in the first two legs and get our 6-1 morning line single home in the 8th this could pay boxcars. We still cover the two favorites in Race 6-7 and still could see a nice payout if they should win.

Good Luck
    GOOKIE

Load Metric
    This thread is a FUCKING FAKE. A FAKE THREAD BY A FAKE POSTER.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Keep on following me around . Don't you have a shitty toilet to fix

duped_samaritan: go home idiot

Thread Information