Thread: Why do they always have hot and skinny, hot women for Crohn's , UC and Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Load Metric

Why do they always have hot and skinny, hot women for Crohn's , UC and Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Commercials: It's always hot babes, not some 200 lbs pig. Why is that?

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Because Crohn's isn't related to weight.

And they always use hot chicks for commercials.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Because Crohn's isn't related to weight.

And they always use hot chicks for commercials.
    I get it. I am just asking why there is not some 200 Lbs chick running to the bathroom to take a shit in the commercial. It's always the hot blond in tight jeans sprinting to the bathroom. You never get a fat chick in the commercial. The worst is the latest commercial where the hot Mom is running to the toilet while the child is playing volleyball or something.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Not to hijack the thread but have you noticed how many commercials now have interracial couples? Up until the last couple years I don't remember ever seeing that in a commercial.

Can't remember the commercial but in one they also had an interracial gay couple. I guess it's one way to say they'll sell to anyone.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Not to hijack the thread but have you noticed how many commercials now have interracial couples? Up until the last couple years I don't remember ever seeing that in a commercial.

Can't remember the commercial but in one they also had an interracial gay couple. I guess it's one way to say they'll sell to anyone.
    THIS TOO.

Yeah, the really hot black with weird hair with the normal white spouse.

Same thing with the UC Chick. Look at the commercials, always hot chicks with really tight jeans running to the bathroom. Never once a frumpy 40 year old woman in some type of droopy sweatpants, which is 50% of their base.

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I think it's more because these commercials are made by SJWs, who desperately want to feature such couples on TV, and they probably convince the companies buying the ads that it will make them appear inclusive and sell more of the product.

Honestly I don't see the need for big companies to make social statements like this. In terms of the effect on their bottom line, they are probably more likely to drive more people away than bring more new customers in.

Load Metric
    Many UC and Crohns women are thin from shitting themselves silly. The difference is they are
    Ghostly pasty looking from the disease.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I think it's more because these commercials are made by SJWs, who desperately want to feature such couples on TV, and they probably convince the companies buying the ads that it will make them appear inclusive and sell more of the product.

Honestly I don't see the need for big companies to make social statements like this. In terms of the effect on their bottom line, they are probably more likely to drive more people away than bring more new customers in.
    It's not about social statements. It's about the subtle implication that their drug will improve your whole life not just address your problem. Arthritis drug commercials feature virile and muscular men or svelte women doing some activity with their grandchildren happily and effortlessly when most of the people who need that drug would probably be in serious pain doing the same thing. Drugs to combat the side effects of chemo feature people who don't look like they have cancer. Valtrex and eretctile dysfunction drug commercials feature people you would fuck if you were their age. Like all products, they're selling the aspiration to a lifestyle.
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information