Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Wait a minute, you gave the items to the bell desk?
    No wonder he didn't get them, they steal stuff and get shit fucked up all them time.
    Did Slim T call down and get them item from the bell desk?
    If not the stuff might still be there or they already threw it out.

Yes, he received them all. He called my cell immediately after. It was his idea to have the items sent to his room. Which was fine by me because I didn't want to walk through the rio with a 24 pack off bottled water.
    Drexel left these items at the bell desk:
    1 case of bottle water
    13 cans of Kodiak Wintergreen
    1 loaf of High End/Quality wheat bread
    1 pack of king's hot dog buns - should have been rolls
    1 pack of king's rolls
    2 packs of cheese, but one was 5 weeks past date and had white mold
    1 small chocolate milk
    one box fan

i paid $300 to Drexel first for said items, but supposed to be 15 Kodiaks
    and $100 more in the parking lot for tabs/bud with the word that i would give him more $$$ when he returned
    there is much more, because Drexel and i talked for 30 minutes - he told me over and over how it was cool to meet/ he hugged me multiple times and for just a few moments i really thought he was a good person - I can now proove otherwise

This was the only time i saw Drexel - 60+ text messages and 8 days later i told him that he was a fuckbag for giving me the runaround for so long, and wasting so much time

Lets debate this on air and let the crowd decide - i am in - Drexel will be cast into the light and shown to be the LIAR that he is - he is a sad person and i will show all of PFA in an open debate whenever he is ready

slim t

Load Metric
    I think that Slim/Wolf had way too high expectations about how much time Drexel would spend time with him. The best environment to meet up is at a poker room playing a tournament or a cash game like when I met Drexel, Micon and other pros. In no way should Drexel have to go to a Walmart and another grocery store to get Slims things. That is absolutely not his responsibility and if I was in his shoes I would have said "bro I am sorry I am not going to do that for you"
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Yes, he received them all. He called my cell immediately after. It was his idea to have the items sent to his room. Which was fine by me because I didn't want to walk through the rio with a 24 pack off bottled water.
    1 pack of king's rolls
    1 small chocolate milk
    one box fan

slim t
    Are you serious right now????? This is starting to look like a big, fat level.

Load Metric
    DREXEL is in the room here -

Hey asshole - why did you not answer any of my 5 calls in to the PFA radio show a couple days ago?

BRANDON DREXEL is a scammer

slim t

My blind read on radio about the meeting was one where the others felt a little uncomfortable about the whole thing. While they didn't want to out your gimmick to the few who didn't know, they also didn't want to talk about you much because of the adage, if you can't say something nice. What's left unsaid on radio is often more illuminating that what's said, and when they didn't discuss the meet-up in much detail, I felt it likely they thought you a bit strange but didn't want to be mean.

It sounds like you got your feelings hurt, and really, might not be emotionally stable with all that's going on. If you have some proof, post it. Give us a true figure on what you think he stole? If you wanted a party host, you should have contacted Icemannitelife.com for all your concierge needs.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I think that Slim/Wolf had way too high expectations about how much time Drexel would spend time with him. The best environment to meet up is at a poker room playing a tournament or a cash game like when I met Drexel, Micon and other pros. In no way should Drexel have to go to a Walmart and another grocery store to get Slims things. That is absolutely not his responsibility and if I was in his shoes I would have said "bro I am sorry I am not going to do that for you"

i agree that Drexel did not have to do anything -

so why did he meet me/ take my $$$/ claim to be making a huge prop bet happen/ promise to go to a high end steak house my treat/ tell me and take $$$ for tabs and never produce / tell me through texts that we will 4 sure do laundry on Monday...

why would he agree to help me with things, and know that i am going to pay for every single thing plus give him huge money plus a free piece of the prop bet

why would he give me his cell # in the first place?

slim t

Soak up rawwolf's post while you can, people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

1 pack of king's rolls
    1 small chocolate milk
    one box fan

slim t

Yes, it is starting to look like another bad level.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

i agree that Drexel did not have to do anything -

so why did he meet me/ take my $$$/ claim to be making a huge prop bet happen/ promise to go to a high end steak house my treat/ tell me and take $$$ for tabs and never produce / tell me through texts that we will 4 sure do laundry on Monday...

why would he agree to help me with things, and know that i am going to pay for every single thing plus give him huge money plus a free piece of the prop bet

why would he give me his cell # in the first place?

slim t
    You keep talking and have yet to show us any evidence to back your claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

1 pack of king's rolls
    1 small chocolate milk
    one box fan

slim t
    i was trying to be exact - not sure how else to say what was said vs what i ended up with

believe whatever you want tony - you have always been my #1 fan

He also dodged 5 calls from me during the last radio show scattered over 3 hours

i was trying to be exact - not sure how else to say what was said vs what i ended up with

believe whatever you want tony - you have always been my #1 fan

He also dodged 5 calls from me during the last radio show scattered over 3 hours
    Tony, HCY?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebs9Dizzle View Post
    if you have all that money than you can higher an actual butler to do all that shit for you.

Edit: I think Drexel should set up Rawolf with his ex-mother in law and produce a reality TV show featuring the new Brady Bunch Type family.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 07-07-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Post proove or get the fuck out slim pickins'.

Load Metric
    So let me see if I got this straight: next ime I come to Vegas Drex will meet with me for a drink & go to the Walmart & drug store to pick me up supplies?

After he does this for me am I supposed to come back on the forum & trash him for not doing enough for me & stealing or will everybody just assume that to be the case?

Also I don't normally travel with my cell phone being from Canada & all but, next time I do, should I bring it along so Drex can leave me a bunch of text messages so he'll be able to contact me so he can run his numerous scams? Also Drex when you scam me do you prefer $100 bills or $20 bills? I'm just asking so I can be better prepared.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have not heard any messages or seen any texts, aside from a really weird one that read "I love you", which Slim T sent Drexel out of the blue. (I was with Brandon when it came in, and he showed it to me because it was so bizarre.) I told Brandon that the "I love you" message was probably Slim's way of thanking him for helping him out.

Anyway, I can tell you that Brandon was keeping me apprised of the entire Slim T situation as it occurred, and the things he told me directly 100% correlate to what he is posting here.

Here are some things I observed:

- Brandon and his girlfriend (who looks/acts NOTHING like a streetwalker, btw) went out to dinner with me, John Stamos, and Chinamaniac right after we met Slim T. Brandon and his girlfriend left immediately afterwards, explaining that they had to go to Walmart to buy things for him. Brandon even mentioned that he was tired and wasn't in the mood to shop for groceries, but that he felt bad for Slim's medical condition and had agreed to help him out.

- In the days afterwards, Brandon mentioned that he was receiving various "crazy messages" from Slim T, which he claimed were mostly centered around him not having time to hang out with Slim again.

- Brandon called me and wanted to know if I was interested in making a "$1000-$5000 bet" with Slim T at 100-1 odds regarding him winning Event 58. That is, I would have to bet $1000 minimum, and pay him 100 times whatever I bet if he won the bracelet. While this would be a hugely +EV bet (due to the field size), I still didn't want to take it because of the brutal consquence that would come from losing it. For example, if I bet $5000, I would lose $500,000 if he won, which I didn't want to risk! Even a $1000 bet would be too painful for me, as I'd have to pay $100,000. I turned it down. I would have done this bet for something like $100, but not $1000 or more. Brandon said that he would try to find others willing to take this bet, but the problem was finding someone deep-bankrolled enough to cover it, and trustworthy enough to actually pay.

So let's look at all of the above.

Did Brandon really steal $400 from Slim T? Unlikely. While theoretically it's possible that Brandon and his girlfriend pretended to leave to go to Walmart, but instead just kept Slim's $400 and ran off, I don't find this consistent with any of his past behavior. Even Brandon's biggest detractors (myself included at one point) never accused him of being a thief or scammer. Would Brandon really steal $400 from a guy on this forum, knowing that the story would come out and his reputation would suffer? Doubtful. It's especially doubtful for an amount as low as $400.

Second, if Brandon really did steal this $400, why was he legitimately looking to find action for Slim T's bet? Brandon was gaining nothing from this. He was doing Slim T a favor. Say I did accept the $1000 bracelet bet from Slim T. Then what? Either I would be meeting up with Slim to get the money and he'd tell the whole story of Brandon ripping him off (something Brandon wouldn't want if he actually stole the money), or Brandon would be meeting with him to get the money. Why would Brandon meet with him (and not gain anything further from it) if he had just ripped the guy off for $400? Either way, this favor would be bringing unnecessary hassle for Brandon if he had already stolen $400, so I doubt he would be doing this.

The story just simply doesn't add up.

So for Slim T's story to be true...

- Brandon and his girlfriend had to decide to steal $400 from a guy suffering from cancer

- Brandon and his girlfriend had to have lied to everyone about leaving to buy Slim T things at Walmart

- Brandon had to have concocted various stories about Slim T leaving him crazy messages along the way, in preparation for being called out for stealing $400, and told me these stories over a period of days

- Brandon did a favor trying to find Slim T action for his bracelet bet, even though he wasn't gaining from it and would have only brought hassle/attention to himself for the $400 issue

This makes no sense.

Slim T, please answer the following so we can get to the bottom of the matter:

1) How much would you say was spent on those groceries Drexel bought you?

2) How many voicemails did you leave Brandon? What was the subject of these voicemails? Do you give him permission to play these on the air?

3) How much money do you feel Brandon stole, and why do you feel the money was stolen?

4) Did you tell him at any point to keep the change from the Walmart trip?

4a) If so, did he attempt to contact you to return the money?

5) If your story is true, why was Brandon trying to get you action on your bracelet bet, when it didn't benefit him at all?

Banned
    Load Metric
    ... he hugged me multiple times...
    Would a hug squash this beef?

Name:  hug2.gif
Views: 539
Size:  499.5 KB

Load Metric
    Druff, now would be a good time to have a radio show to test out the instant message system, and have Drexel and Slim on.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have not heard any messages or seen any texts, aside from a really weird one that read "I love you", which Slim T sent Drexel out of the blue. (I was with Brandon when it came in, and he showed it to me because it was so bizarre.) I told Brandon that the "I love you" message was probably Slim's way of thanking him for helping him out.

Anyway, I can tell you that Brandon was keeping me apprised of the entire Slim T situation as it occurred, and the things he told me directly 100% correlate to what he is posting here.

- Brandon and his girlfriend (who looks/acts NOTHING like a streetwalker, btw) went out to dinner with me, John Stamos, and Chinamaniac right after we met Slim T. Brandon and his girlfriend left immediately afterwards, explaining that they had to go to Walmart to buy things for him. Brandon even mentioned that he was tired and wasn't in the mood to shop for groceries, but that he felt bad for Slim's medical condition and had agreed to help him out.

- In the days afterwards, Brandon mentioned that he was receiving various "crazy messages" from Slim T, which he claimed were mostly centered around him not having time to hang out with Slim again.

- Brandon called me and wanted to know if I was interested in making a "$1000-$5000 bet" with Slim T at 100-1 odds regarding him winning Event 58. That is, I would have to bet $1000 minimum, and pay him 100 times whatever I bet if he won the bracelet. While this would be a hugely +EV bet (due to the field size), I still didn't want to take it because of the brutal consquence that would come from losing it. For example, if I bet $5000, I would lose $500,000 if he won, which I didn't want to risk! Even a $1000 bet would be too painful for me, as I'd have to pay $100,000. I turned it down. I would have done this bet for something like $100, but not $1000 or more. Brandon said that he would try to find others willing to take this bet, but the problem was finding someone deep-bankrolled enough to cover it, and trustworthy enough to actually pay.

Did Brandon really steal $400 from Slim T? Unlikely. While theoretically it's possible that Brandon and his girlfriend pretended to leave to go to Walmart, but instead just kept Slim's $400 and ran off, I don't find this consistent with any of his past behavior. Even Brandon's biggest detractors (myself included at one point) never accused him of being a thief or scammer. Would Brandon really steal $400 from a guy on this forum, knowing that the story would come out and his reputation would suffer? Doubtful. It's especially doubtful for an amount as low as $400.

Second, if Brandon really did steal this $400, why was he legitimately looking to find action for Slim T's bet? Brandon was gaining nothing from this. He was doing Slim T a favor. Say I did accept the $1000 bracelet bet from Slim T. Then what? Either I would be meeting up with Slim to get the money and he'd tell the whole story of Brandon ripping him off (something Brandon wouldn't want if he actually stole the money), or Brandon would be meeting with him to get the money. Why would Brandon meet with him (and not gain anything further from it) if he had just ripped the guy off for $400? Either way, this favor would be bringing unnecessary hassle for Brandon if he had already stolen $400, so I doubt he would be doing this.

- Brandon and his girlfriend had to decide to steal $400 from a guy suffering from cancer

- Brandon and his girlfriend had to have lied to everyone about leaving to buy Slim T things at Walmart

- Brandon had to have concocted various stories about Slim T leaving him crazy messages along the way, in preparation for being called out for stealing $400, and told me these stories over a period of days

- Brandon did a favor trying to find Slim T action for his bracelet bet, even though he wasn't gaining from it and would have only brought hassle/attention to himself for the $400 issue

This makes no sense.

1) Did you receive ANY groceries that Brandon bought you from Walmart?

1a) If so, how much would you say was spent on those groceries.

1b) If not, do you promise that you never sent Brandon any text messages or voicemails thanking him for buying these things?

2) How many voicemails did you leave Brandon? What was the subject of these voicemails? Do you give him permission to play these on the air?

3) How much money do you feel Brandon stole, and why do you feel the money was stolen?

5) If your story is true, why was Brandon trying to get you action on your bracelet bet, when it didn't benefit him at all?
    i will answer all questions druff - be careful who you side with before we debate because brandon really ran his mouth while we were talking by the cars by ourselves, and the things he said i could only know through him

1. i got the groceries i already spelled out in this thread
    the story is much easier debated - and i will be alone VS all of you in the debate - so lets do this

i want to out the way Brandon talks behind peoples back - i can proove this

do a show Druff - just you and Brandon

let China or stamos or the girlfriend call in too

slim t

Stage 4 can't come soon enough.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Slim T, I am not siding with anyone. I am trying to get the truth out, and your story isn't adding up.

It is unimportant what Brandon said about people when he was alone with you. That is another discussion for another time.

The discussion now is whether or not he cheated you. Your story is peculiar and doesn't seem to add up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This makes no sense.

1) Did you receive ANY groceries that Brandon bought you from Walmart?

1a) If so, how much would you say was spent on those groceries.

1b) If not, do you promise that you never sent Brandon any text messages or voicemails thanking him for buying these things?

i will answer all questions druff - be careful who you side with before we debate because brandon really ran his mouth while we were talking by the cars by ourselves, and the things he said i could only know through him

1. i got the groceries i already spelled out in this thread
    the story is much easier debated - and i will be alone VS all of you in the debate - so lets do this

i want to out the way Brandon talks behind peoples back - i can proove this

do a show Druff - just you and Brandon

let China or stamos or the girlfriend call in too

slim t
    Lot of drama when someone appears to be doing you a favor. I think this is some attempt at a joke or another character, borat wanna be, schtik (sp?). Learn to conduct yourself. Flying stupidity is a good name for this forum.

Thread Information