Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

yes you are sadly i feel most of you are. and when you will reach out for help at some point in your life i hope some one will assist you.

RBC you are a special case and will get what you have coming to you some day.

brandon has a history of doing this even though i think he did help him a little, but maybe before they met and saw RW's appearance (Drexel has said more than once appearance and how your hold your self is very important) said he might hang out a bit?? but after first meeting seemed like more of a chore than a meet up Brandon should probably have been more upfront and said he was opting out of there alleged plans.
    the fact that a lot of people here have outed themselves as near evil i will take this in mind if i decide to post again here.
    Barely readable. Please stop posting though. You will not be missed
    I expected this from some one like you it reminds me when living in communist times, when the Czech people would indicate that they could not understand Slovak oddly enough the languages are very similar and we all had no problem understanding and speaking there language, obviously they were just stupid like you

you appear here and fire off six posts criticizing and insulting every one who dosent agree or complement you. this also reminds me of some communist prick's who died in my town by accident.
    i am sure you are a arrogant cocksucker like this in real life so your day will come, soon i hope.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post

Wolf has been incredibly cryptic through this whole thread, and frankly has done a poor job of articulating his real points of contention. It is a little difficult to extract his real concerns.

I don't think the grocery change is the primary issue at all. He has mentioned that he wanted to pay extra for the trouble, and acknowledged that he told Drexel to keep the money after a week of no contact.

I am pretty sure that he is most offended by: 1. Drexel offering to hook him up with pills, taking $100 for it, and never following up. 2. Drexel telling him that he had a bracelet bet set up with a millionaire who wanted to meet him, and never following through after Wolf had a number of people(including myself) take a piece of it. 3. Indicating to him through numerous text messages that all of these things were in the works, and that they would get together later, but never following through.

It sounds like there are a bunch of ancillary issues like the laundry and Drexel bad-mouthing folks that may have also clouded the conversation.
    sup slimwolf?

i am not fetus

i do know fetus

seriously

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    I say we hold a contest where the users try to make their best guess at what he looks like using ms paint. the winner gets the 140.
    Minus well just ship me the asiago.

A+ thread and Im only on pg 2.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Why do you keep signing off as Slim T?

You broke character days ago, admitted it was just some phony dupe you thought would be funny for the forums, yet you continue to sign off as Slim T. Why?

Also, what kind of cancer do you have? If you truly are sick I hope you beat it, regardless of our differences in the past I wish you good health and a long life. That said, I have to tell you, there are now people here questioning whether you even have it or not. There have been some suspicious things said, like for example your friend Fetus knowing nothing about it, yet it's one of the first things you tell Drexel. Odd.

Drexel said you look like you are in poor health, so I am inclined to believe you, but this could also be a result of being a pill head who leads a shitty lifestyle, and also not sleeping for days.

I have known people in the past who have lied about having cancer to make people feel bad for them for whatever reason, so unfortunately I can't put that past someone anymore. Hopefully that ain't you, cause shit doesn't get much lower than that.

One last thing... And you keep avoiding these questions... Why did you not just go to the store yourself? Also, why do you not have pain meds already? A stage 2 cancer patient would surely be supplied with plenty of meds IMO, especially considering they were going on vacation. It seems very odd to me that you would be relying on having to ask someone you have never even met to get you extremely necessary meds for your condition. Shit seems really fishy to me Rawwolf, something just ain't right here.
    I am facepalming here dude- NO ONE, in their right mind, has cancer, hides it from the forums for months (or longer) ((keep in mind by hiding the diagnosis there is not only no sympathy but no $$$ as well. It would take a pretty big reason to hide it, if partaking of the forums during such a time in the first place, which is unlikely)) and his BIG REASON IS (MOTHER OF GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!!!) :

HE WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU WITH THE NEWS, IN VEGAS, WHILE PLAYING THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER.

WHAT A GUY

Awash with emotion he couldn't eat so he did what any self respecting human would do- he filled up on chew and likely booze and let his mind wander of a happier time in the past, before the cancer ravaged his bowels and

WHY AM I THE MOST SOBER AND SANE PERSON ON THIS FORUM TONIGHT? This dude is 100% addicted to dope, tried to ride it out without a supplier (the bald charming guy he figured would hook him didn't catch all the eye winking on the phone apparently and had no idea what Stalker Slim was expecting when he touched down in the hot desert. Rough climate to have to suffer withdrawls, I can only imagine it was hell for the guy-buuuuuuuuut the 20-30 people I personally knew who actually had (and died from) cancer over the years would be dismayed to see their pain and suffering bandied about in public for fucking faux sympathy- so the sympathy train for mr Stalker Slim IS FRESH OUTTA SERVICE)

HE USED YOU. Cut and dry. When you couldn't or wouldn't produce his medicine so he could gamble and sniff the good life he reads about all time online his user-tendencies came bubbling up and he found his co-dependent- temporarily that was YOU.

Addicts know addicts bro, that's the cold truth. Go back and re-read the shit you did for this clown, and the disrespect he showed you several times, both in calling your girl a hooker, the shopping and "keep the change, PLEASE" like you're his bellboy being tipped for breaking a sweat, doing his laundry- my fucking lord man, where do you draw the line?

And you JUST met the dude?

He's hard-wired to seek out enablers and do what drug addicts do- use them. It's sick and I for one am sorry this weirdness happened to you and Drex because honestly, there's little point in these forums if tangible friendships and relationships aren't forming, we might as well just type gibberish and swear at one another and leave. But take a guy like me, who's always controversial, and backtrack a month or so, given the choice who would you meet up with? Me or him?

I've met a dozen or so peeps irl i met online, mostly in the bbing scene, and so far so good. No one's died and I have kept all my friendships. Morons like Stalker Slim here make these forums more sketchy and I resent him all the more for it as it makes my chances of actually making any friends or contacts from my time online even slimmer. (horrible I know, but it just fit so nice at the end there, italicizes beckoning and what not)

FWIW, Patrick Swayze had stage 3 (pancreatic) cancer at the time of his diagnosis. From that moment on his days consisted of

[x]praying/searching for miracles, night and day
    [x] desperately clutching every glimmer of hope and exploring the most remotely possible opportunities for treatment
    []paling about in the scorching hot desert playing poker at wsop, bartender buddy tending to his most vital needs for comfort-tobacco booze and energy drinks (I can't be the only logical person who sees cancer boy not eating for several days- buuuuuuuut he's ready to plop down a few grand to play poker......prop betting 5k on himself no less?

Oh that's right he did eat, he sent you SHOPPING afterall...and cancer boy must have had a nice session at some point, wanted to brag and invited you to dinner...either he has that finicky "here today, gone tomorrow" cancer that comes and goes, some weeks dude can eat, at other times I AM MAKING THIS REALLY CUT AND BLOODY DRY

VEGAS YOU'RE FAR TOO INTELLIGENT TO BE CAUGHT UNAWARES LIKE THIS- HE SAW OPPORTUNITY TO GET OVER ON YOU, NO DOUBT FIGURING YOUR CURRENT PROJECTS MEAN $$$ TO YOU, AND THUS YOU WOULD GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO AVOID CONTROVERSY

SCUMBAG, IN HIS SPARE TIME HE CONS THE ELDERLY IM SURE

WITH A LITTLE GRIT AND SOME AMBITION, HE COULD FIT IN NICELY WITH THESE UPSTANDING CITIZENS-http://www.venturatoday.net/adashakedownracket.html

IMAGINE SLIM STALKER,YOUR DAYS OF CONNING OLD LADIES AND NICE GUYS ONLINE *POOF* A BAD MEMORY

SWINDLING HONEST HARD WORKING AMERICANS OUT OF THEIR LIVLIHOOD THAT'S THE STUFF DREEEAMS ARE MADE OF SON

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! i dont post much but i DO know BULLSHIT when i see it. Slim if you ARE sick then GODSPEED! otherwise SSSSHHHHUUUUTTT TTTTHHHHEEEE FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!

GAME OVER

Load Metric
    Rawwolf continues to ignore my questions for him. It's obvious he read the posts since he stopped signing off with "Slim T" after I called him out on it.

Others have asked him about the cancer too, but he won't say a word about it, yet he had no problem telling Drexel he had cancer within minutes of meeting him. He HAS thrown out little "pity me" messages like "I know I won't be around much longer" type shit.

He refuses to answer why he never told a close friend of 15 years about his cancer, yet tells Drexel right away.

He refuses to answer as to why he would need the meds considering he is supposedly a stage 2 cancer patient that meds should be very accessible to through doctors.

He also refuses to answer as to why he would make such a ridiculous request like going to the store to get that abundant amount of shit for him. Who the fuck does that?

IMO, a manipulative, conniving drug addict is who. I would even dare to throw in sinister as well considering the way he is trying to drag Drexel's name through the mud here.

I hate to be the dick here, but considering this guys history on the forums, his close friend saying he is definitely strange, and the on and on bullshit he has posted in this thread, I would bet this guy lied about the cancer to gain sympathy from Drexel.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Rawwolf continues to ignore my questions for him. It's obvious he read the posts since he stopped signing off with "Slim T" after I called him out on it.

Others have asked him about the cancer too, but he won't say a word about it, yet he had no problem telling Drexel he had cancer within minutes of meeting him. He HAS thrown out little "pity me" messages like "I know I won't be around much longer" type shit.

He refuses to answer why he never told a close friend of 15 years about his cancer, yet tells Drexel right away.

He refuses to answer as to why he would need the meds considering he is supposedly a stage 2 cancer patient that meds should be very accessible to through doctors.

He also refuses to answer as to why he would make such a ridiculous request like going to the store to get that abundant amount of shit for him. Who the fuck does that?

IMO, a manipulative, conniving drug addict is who. I would even dare to throw in sinister as well considering the way he is trying to drag Drexel's name through the mud here.

I hate to be the dick here, but considering this guys history on the forums, his close friend saying he is definitely strange, and the on and on bullshit he has posted in this thread, I would bet this guy lied about the cancer to gain sympathy from Drexel.
    Normally I take the side of the disenfranchised. However, in this case, I cannot see any reason. It's already been determined Drexel offered many times to return the $140. So now its he did not hang out with the dude he never met before bloody jeans.

There should be no expecation from anyone online to receive any type of friendship in real life. I even think Vwls would cougar me out in real life but would not expect it if we met if that makes sense. And I certainly would not make a post about it, more likely go back to my hotel room defeated (actually I would move on to the other area nightlife but you get the point).

Load Metric
    If I was told Rawwolf actually had a prop bet with one of his hick friends that he could make Drexel his bitch, make him go to the store and pick him up a ridiculous amount of supplies, and then ruin his rep on the internet, I would believe THAT over the bullshit that has been posted here for 21 pages.

Either that or this guy is extremely butthurt over the most meaningless bullshit possible and is getting off on all this attention from the internet, with a big wet dream of a radio show all about him as the climax.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Brandon called me and played one of Slim T's voicemails in its entirety. I won't repeat the whole thing, but the most important part went like this:

"You don't have to worry about bringing over any money or receipts."

This was part of an angry message that Slim left to Drexel. It was clearly him declining the $140 change, as well as declining the need to see receipts proving that Drexel had actually spent $260.

So as far as I'm concerned, it is CASE CLOSED on this matter. Slim clearly told Drexel to keep the change.

As far as the rest of the accusations go, it is time to put up or shut up.

This forum is called pokerfraudalert.com because I want it to be a place where you can feel free to call ANYONE out for scamming or cheating you, especially if it's poker-related.

However, this does not give everyone the license to throw around false accusations, especially when posting that person's full name in conjunction with the false accusation.

This page has gone on for 20 pages, and yet we have not seen one shred of proof from Slim T regarding anything that he's saying.

I also don't understand how a radio debate is going to present this "proof", as most of his "case" against Drexel hinges upon 60 supposedly incriminating text messages, none of which he'll share with us, and text messages obviously can't be put on a radio show. Forums are much better for displaying text messages, whether you hand-type them or post screen shots.

*** THEREFORE, I AM TAKING THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS REGARDING THIS MATTER: ***

1) Slim T is to cease all further accusations against Brandon/Drexel regarding this matter until he posts proof.

2) If Slim T does not post proof by my WSOP dinner break tomorrow (around 7pm), I am going to lock this thread and remove Brandon's full name from all messages in it.

3) If Slim T does not post proof, or at least send it to me privately, there will not be a debate on radio. This was actually Brandon's decision, and I agree with it.

Now what do I mean by "post proof"?

I mean post the relevant text messages or voicemails that support your strong accusations against Brandon.

These messages need to be clear and we need to be able to understand the context. They also need to be posted in their entirety. (That is, don't post 25% of a voicemail message.)

If you cannot post either of these for technical reasons, then type out the text messages here. There is a way to verify whether these text messages are legitimate, but I will not reveal that at this time. However, I can verify the reality of these text messages if there is a dispute. For now, just post them word-for-word and we will decide.

That is all. If Slim T continues to accuse Brandon here but refuses to post proof, I will delete his messages and lock the thread early.

But there should be a more severe punishment if Rawwolf/Slim T does not provide the necessary evidence.

What he did here was very petty and vindictive IMO. If he does not provide concrete evidence to the matter, he should be ostrisized and banished for good.

Other than the 24 show and maybe his segment with Ava Devine I did not find the Slim T character really funny at all. His forum posts were awful and made the Slim T character weaker. Howard Stern would not have anything to do with his character.

The jig is up and hopefully there is a lesson to be learned from all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have deleted Slim T's last message because it did not provide any proof. It is only "soft" deleted, so I will restore it once he posts proof.

If he continues to post in this thread without providing proof, I will lock it tonight.

Load Metric
    Thank You Druff!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not asking for a lot here.

This awful thread is 21 pages long, and not one shred of proof has been posted. It's absolutely ridiculous.

You can't just throw around accusations and refuse to post proof of what you're saying. Especially for 21 pages.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have deleted Slim T's last message because it did not provide any proof. It is only "soft" deleted, so I will restore it once he posts proof.

If he continues to post in this thread without providing proof, I will lock it tonight.
    i already posted the bet text -

how many texts do you want Judge Druff?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

Could it please be word for word as well as a date and time of the alleged text?
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This awful thread is 21 pages long, and not one shred of proof has been posted. It's absolutely ridiculous.

You can't just throw around accusations and refuse to post proof of what you're saying. Especially for 21 pages.
    not true druff - reread - i posted the first of many bet texts From drexel to Myself -

how many are required to maintain an open thread on PFA?

Load Metric
    You don't want attention or to be on the radio yet you have been holding back info and saying you will debate and put out all the texts ON RADIO FOR FOR 21 FUCKING PAGES!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a piece of work you are. You are saying you ignore me now too? "Booo hooo hooo, tell him to leave me alone". LOL! Not buying that shit for a second. You can't answer the questions I asked because you are full of shit.

Load Metric

LOL... That is what I just responded to. Just gonna repost what I responded to Druff, nothing about Drex.

i dont want a radio show or attention or any money - all of you have taken this in several silly directions -

Vegas1369 is the only person on my ignore list - tell him to leave me alone

slim t

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Could it please be word for word as well as a date and time of the alleged text?

i will type them word for word

will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting - i dont know you 1369, never have, never will - you are the ultimate hater of people in the forums, and i ignored you months ago because i didnt care what you thought about anything -

take care

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

not true druff - reread - i posted the first of many bet texts From drexel to Myself -

how many are required to maintain an open thread on PFA?
    If you posted a text, I missed it, because this thread is so long and such a mess.

There is no minimum number of texts required, but they need to be posted in their entirety, and they need to be RELEVANT to the accusations.

For example, a text saying, "Hey I'll bring your stuff soon" is not a relevant text.

I want to see texts that support your accusations that he screwed you over. Once you post these texts, I will ask Brandon if the texts are true, and to explain the context of them. If he denies the texts are real, I have a way to determine who is telling the truth.

Basically, what I (and everyone else) wants to see is PROOF that Brandon actually screwed you over. And keep in mind that "screwing you over" is NOT making abstract plans about going to dinner sometime or possibly being able to find you pills.

I await the proof. Until you post it, please do not post further messages in this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

i will type them word for word

will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting - i dont know you 1369, never have, never will - you are the ultimate hater of people in the forums, and i ignored you months ago because i didnt care what you thought about anything -

take care

Can you please quote them using quotation marks as well as the exact date and time please? TIA

Load Metric
    will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting
    Definitely 100% not true at all. I never said anything of the sort, ever. We never had any sort of discussion like that whatsoever.

This dude is mental.

Thread Information