Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Slim T Trip Report - WSOP 2012

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting
    Definitely 100% not true at all. I never said anything of the sort, ever. We never had any sort of discussion like that whatsoever.

This dude is mental.

YA THINK!....LOL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Could it please be word for word as well as a date and time of the alleged text?

i will type them word for word

will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting - i dont know you 1369, never have, never will - you are the ultimate hater of people in the forums, and i ignored you months ago because i didnt care what you thought about anything -

take care
    Never knew Vegas to be a hater. A boat braggard for sure. Hater is somewhat extreme.

Load Metric
    Screenshots are better, and much easier

Load Metric
    Rawwolf continues to ignore my questions for him. It's obvious he read the posts since he stopped signing off with "Slim T" after I called him out on it.

Others have asked him about the cancer too, but he won't say a word about it, yet he had no problem telling Drexel he had cancer within minutes of meeting him. He HAS thrown out little "pity me" messages like "I know I won't be around much longer" type shit.

He refuses to answer why he never told a close friend of 15 years about his cancer, yet tells Drexel right away.

He refuses to answer as to why he would need the meds considering he is supposedly a stage 2 cancer patient that meds should be very accessible to through doctors.

He also refuses to answer as to why he would make such a ridiculous request like going to the store to get that abundant amount of shit for him. Who the fuck does that?

IMO, a manipulative, conniving drug addict is who. I would even dare to throw in sinister as well considering the way he is trying to drag Drexel's name through the mud here.

I hate to be the dick here, but considering this guys history on the forums, his close friend saying he is definitely strange, and the on and on bullshit he has posted in this thread, I would bet this guy lied about the cancer to gain sympathy from Drexel.
    I said the above yesterday, and got chastised for it. Dude is a drug addict and pathological liar and tried to use a decent dude and when Brandon realized what the fuck was going on, cancer boy got got.

slimfuckingT is a piece of shit, shame on people for deflecting any negativity on to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nm river ratt View Post

Definitely 100% not true at all. I never said anything of the sort, ever. We never had any sort of discussion like that whatsoever.

This dude is mental.

YA THINK!....LOL

Vegas - you are lying - on DD we discussed this on air - you are the same vegas1369 from DD right? just leave me alone - you have always trolled me and i think its strange

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Rawwolf continues to ignore my questions for him. It's obvious he read the posts since he stopped signing off with "Slim T" after I called him out on it.

Others have asked him about the cancer too, but he won't say a word about it, yet he had no problem telling Drexel he had cancer within minutes of meeting him. He HAS thrown out little "pity me" messages like "I know I won't be around much longer" type shit.

He refuses to answer why he never told a close friend of 15 years about his cancer, yet tells Drexel right away.

He refuses to answer as to why he would need the meds considering he is supposedly a stage 2 cancer patient that meds should be very accessible to through doctors.

He also refuses to answer as to why he would make such a ridiculous request like going to the store to get that abundant amount of shit for him. Who the fuck does that?

IMO, a manipulative, conniving drug addict is who. I would even dare to throw in sinister as well considering the way he is trying to drag Drexel's name through the mud here.

I hate to be the dick here, but considering this guys history on the forums, his close friend saying he is definitely strange, and the on and on bullshit he has posted in this thread, I would bet this guy lied about the cancer to gain sympathy from Drexel.
    I said the above yesterday, and got chastised for it. Dude is a drug addict and pathological liar and tried to use a decent dude and when Brandon realized what the fuck was going on, cancer boy got got.

slimfuckingT is a piece of shit, shame on people for deflecting any negativity on to me.
    In all fairness, all the hate that was directed towards you had nothing to do with that and everything to do with you typing out shit like an incoherent junkie and not being able to decipher me from Drexel.

Load Metric
    will someone please tell vegas 1369 that i have always had him on ignore, and he said he wouldnt post in my threads if i didnt post in his - so why does this guy keep posting

This dude is mental.
    Name:  an.gif
Views: 385
Size:  837.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

In all fairness, all the hate that was directed towards you had nothing to do with that and everything to do with you typing out shit like an incoherent junkie and not being able to decipher me from Drexel.
    Fair enough.

A man's gotta sleep, unfortunately it's not always clear to the deprived how lost they are until pointed out to them.

So anyway, glad to hear you haven't turned bitch and all of that good stuff.

SLIMT IS INDEED GOD!!!

Load Metric
    My friend's niece Ivana is sensing that you all have a lot of tension that needs to be released ...

Name:  pfaladyt.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  55.0 KB
    Last edited by Mad Dad; 07-09-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nm river ratt View Post

YA THINK!....LOL

Vegas - you are lying - on DD we discussed this on air - you are the same vegas1369 from DD right? just leave me alone - you have always trolled me and i think its strange
    I TROLLED YOU???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Dude, you are a fucking wing nut. I had one situation with you over a year ago when you posted a link that was not allowed and then you posted horrible shit on my DIX months and months after that little situation went down and I had forgotten about it. You are one delusional POS.

Ignore me, don't, I don't give a fuck. You are the guy that lies about having cancer, asks some guy he doesn't even know to run ridiculous errands for him out of sympathy, then turns around and trashes him OVER NOTHING on a forum he is very popular on.

You are truly scum.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Proof -

I have texts from brandon drexel as late as 8:08 PM on 7/2/12 that are nice - where he calls me buddy and talks about hooking me up -

i keep reading them, but its hard to put them together with conversations we had -

I would also like to say that Brandon knew from the gitgo that i did not have a way to send original text messages - my phone is set to a template that i cant understand - so i only have 10 total texts to choose from - this is why my texts seem weird ex. "i love you" - it was hard to respond by text message with an appropriate answer - Drexel knew this because i told him and that is why i called him more than normal - i was also missing a lot of calls at the rio - and drexel would never answer when i'd call back -

this must have been real funny for drexel

Load Metric
    Proof -

I have texts from brandon drexel as late as 8:08 PM on 7/2/12 that are nice - where he calls me buddy and talks about hooking me up -

i keep reading them, but its hard to put them together with conversations we had -

I would also like to say that Brandon knew from the gitgo that i did not have a way to send original text messages - my phone is set to a template that i cant understand - so i only have 10 total texts to choose from - this is why my texts seem weird ex. "i love you" - it was hard to respond by text message with an appropriate answer - Drexel knew this because i told him and that is why i called him more than normal - i was also missing a lot of calls at the rio - and drexel would never answer when i'd call back -

Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Proof -

Try again.

i am not sure how - i would love to debate several key topics - but through this threads seems impossible -

i can mail druff my phone if it will help

Load Metric
    Proof -

Lulz....do you have an Obama Phone?

I have been waiting to drop an Obama phone link for weeks, and yes that shit is real.

Load Metric

Try again.

i am not sure how - i would love to debate several key topics - but through this threads seems impossible -

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I just want you to clarify something for me. Fetus said rawolf told him about the cancer, but fetus didn't press further. Are you saying rawolf never mentioned it or that it is weird they never discussed it further?

I think rawolf is a bit of a pill head who took Brandon's offer to try as a guarantee. I find it strange that Rawolf -- whose relationship with fetus seems to be through poker rooms -- wouldn't understand RW could hit any poker room, play a while and find a connection. RW would also understand he could drop a few hints to valets and others if he needed meds.

Rawolf could easily type 5-10 texts from Brandon, but he is avoiding.

Druff laying conditions on RW being able to call into the radio is also very lame. I understand deleting drexel's name but RW/Slim should be able to call in freely. If he can't offer any proof/reason just hang up on him like Jewdonk. Putting preconditions on him even being able to call in smells bad.

Load Metric
    Proof -

Ok so were is the "Prooff" ?

Load Metric
    Proof -

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Just got a text about this lol thread.

It's ironic because I hadn't posted a trip report about meeting rawwolf/slim t because I didn't want to embarrass him or make public what occurred the (1) time I met him. But after reading this, here goes.

He contacted me when he got to Vegas and wanted to meet up with Druff, myself and others that were in town.

Maybe the 2nd or 3rd day he was in Vegas, Druff, China, John Stamos, myself and my streetwalker girlfriend (who is a gymnastics coach) all met at the Rio. The plan was to go eat.

Rawwolf was very odd from the start. He flashed a lot of money. Told me that he hadn't eaten in the 2-3 days since he had been in Vegas and also told me that he had stage 3 cancer and only had a few years at best to live. That statement was the reason I have ignored requests to post about my encounter with him.

He did not look well. He ended up not going to eat with the rest of us as he stated he felt ill. He gave me $400 for Druff for a prop bet (which Druff received). He also asked me to do him a big favor. He said he couldnt eat any of the food at the rio due to his illness. He asked me to go to Walmart and Smiths (a local grocery store) to get him somethings so he would be more comfortable.

In all honesty, the guy didnt look well. The cancer comment through me for a loop because I found it odd someone I only knew from the forums and radio would tell me something that personal within the first 5 minutes of us meeting.

He gave my gf a list of things he wanted. I had posted this before. He handed me $400 and told me get him all these things. I agreed and told him we would bring it back with the change. He told me just keep it as a favor for doing this for him. I told him I didn't want his money and was doing it so he would be comfortable and have what he claimed he needed. He relentlessly told me that he insisted I keep whatever change was left. I ended up spending around $240 (the 13 cans of smokeless tobacco were close to $100 alone) between Walmart and Smiths. Drove back to the Rio, tipped the bell hop $20 to bring all this stuff up to his room per his request. I spent over 2 hours of my time between driving from the rio to both stores, the shopping, and driving back and getting everything delivered to his room.

He called me the next day to thank me. He also asked me to get him pain pills claiming he needed them to be able to play in his tournaments. I told him I am not involved in that and most likely I could not help him. I told him the best I could do is that if any poker players I knew and saw at the rio who dealt in this trade approached me, I would contact him.

He also asked me to find someone to book at 100-1 for 5k him winning the 3k PLO/8 event. I told him I would ask/text/twitter but the likelihood of me finding someone trusthworthy who had the means to absorb a possible $500,000 hit were unlikely. I even called Druff about this and he said although it was very plus ev, he had no interest.

He kept calling me asking if I would have dinner with him and also wanted to come over to my house to do his laundry. LOL I told him if I had time maybe we could eat a meal before he left but wasn't letting a stranger in my home to do (LOL again) laundry. I told him the Rio could do it for a fee and he kept saying I rather give you money than the Rio to have my laundry done. This was very odd, especially for someone who flashed a ton of money within minutes of meeting him.

The day before his event he left me a ton of insane voicemails (which I will play on radio) saying that he had been here almost two weeks and I had only seen him once, I hadn't been a good friend to him, and wasn't there for him and that he claimed he had sat in his room for almost two weeks alone. He also through in my face the fact that he had given me $400 to get his bullshit for him. I realized where this was going at this point. I texted him and told him I was going to the Rio to drop of the fucking bullshit $140 in change he told me to keep and be done with him forever. He left me another 5-7 messages right after telling me not to come to the rio, telling me I was a phony, a bad friend, and other insane shit. Again, I saved every message he left and will happily play it on radio.

Thats it. Nothing else to this story. Every year I try to meet old friends from these forums when they come to Vegas and new ones. Most of them turn out very cool down to earth people, some (such as China) become very close real life friends and every so often you get a situation like this.

I'm truly sorry if rawwolfs medical condition is what he claims it to be. I'm sorry if he was under some misguided impression that I was going to be able to spend more time with him during his trip, but after reading his post calling me out as a thief and someone who stole from the community (not even a clue what he could even faintly be referring to) I hope he keeps his white trash ass in Alabama and never again have the misfortune of meeting him.

DREXEL LIES~!!!

I CAN SHOW PROOF

I HAVE STAGE 2 CANCER... not 3

DREXEL CHEATED ME OUT OF TIME AND $$$

DREXEL LIES AND CHEATS PEOPLE

I TRIED TO BET ON MYSELF AND GET FOOD, HE OFFERED TO DO BOTH, TOOK MY $$$ AND DID NOTHING -

DREXEL IS A LIAR -

I WOULD TO TALK TO DREXEL ON RADIO - BUT PFA WOULD NOT TAKE MY CALL.... LOL

scammers

slim t
    I met Drexel and his girlfriend while I was there. They were both nice to me and we had a good time. He also paid for my expensive sushi dinner. I just can't believe he would roll anyone.
    Last edited by Matt The Rat; 07-09-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Load Metric

Try again.

"Try again" seems to be lost on you.

The objective is to sound more credible and less like you're lying.

Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Thread Information