Thread: Merry Christmas, PFA Christians! Sincerely, Sonatine & Karen

Load Metric

Merry Christmas, PFA Christians! Sincerely, Sonatine & Karen

Comments

snowtracks: This man keeps giving all year long

splitthis: Is Karen on the left or right?

big dick: merry christmas
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I wish you, Karen and everyone else a Merry Christmas too.

Christmas with young adult children is an exercise in the powerful imprinting that occurs on days like these when they were younger

Seared in their memories for better or worse. Kids always trying to reconcile their past and their parents with their new present circumstance.

I don’t have time for that shit. What I do have time for is saving souls. One at a time anyway. I don’t care enough to do more than that.

Sonatine, you never watched “Jeremiah Tower: The Last Magnificent” graciously created for you by Anthony Bourdain.

You are a gastronomic and literary heathen. I’ll thank you to cease with all references to sous-vide until you do penance.

But of course once we started making the film and I started interviewing Jeremiah, it became something else entirely. It became a really great character study about not just a particular time and place in history, but this really compelling life—a brilliant figure who changed the way we eat in America and the way we look at chefs and restaurants and food.
    This cult of personality we have in the restaurant industry now, to a great extent he was responsible for that too. There can only be one first, and he was the first fuckable American chef. That in itself was a big change. It helped alter the whole power structure as far as chefs. No one really cared about the chef's opinion before. Suddenly they did. If you went into Stars and didn't see Jeremiah, you were disappointed. You wanted Jeremiah. You wanted the chef to tell you what you should eat. Before Jeremiah no one really cared about what the chef thought you should eat. You went because you had something in mind.
    It’s a Christmas Story. How childhood rituals haunt and drive people forever after.

Get right with me and god, ‘tine. Netflix

Glad tidings

Comments

sonatine: merry heathen christmas

Tellafriend: i'm glad you are here pal
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-24-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thank you Murphy for having your girl make this woahhvicky reaction vid for me as a Christmas Present. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Tell her if she wants to get her views up she needs to spell it out woahhvicky or woahvicky or whohvicky. not WOAH VICKY or whatever. Deserves more than 24 views. Also tell her that it was It's every day bro she threw in the pool.

#beansquad
    #triggered
    #dontfreestyle

Comments

sonatine: a christmas miracle

splitthis:
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-25-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Comments

sonatine: a christmas miracle

It really was. This video is everything and my new happy place. Seriously thank you Trout and Trout Minnow.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Like I'm spending 8 hours of my day on team Bean Squad and only like 16 hours with Vicky which is really saying something.

Here is Vicky's response to Bean Squad

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Bump. I need more people to validate bean squad greatness. Sonatine already validated it but that doesn't really count because he could be showing bias since we are besties.

Also it would be nice if I wasn't responsible for over half of the views of this video. I don't even know how I'd start to explain this to the FBI.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    is no one else going to acknowledge that she just straight repped lil xan in this motherfucker?

oh also gang shit.

also you know she's serious about this long term because whenever you see a youtube star with professionally bleached teeth, they bout it bout it.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Yeah ever since I saw those whiter than white teeth I've been constantly refreshing youtube waiting for the "Woahhvicky is Illuminati" vid. I've been scouring my Masonic Esoterica literature trying to figure out what the finger in those nose symbolized but cant come up with anything yet but my library is light on Rainbow Girls/Eastern Star shit. I honestly don't care if she was always was with them or she just recently got tapped. It would be their finest work. Whole lot of gang shit.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Wanna go heads up “best present” ‘Tine?

One of my kids gave me this

Name:  9DC96509-8AD4-4636-8436-723FA047CC9A.jpeg
Views: 393
Size:  1.81 MB

Gorgeous packaging. Pure Apple. Couple ex Apple engineers started Nest but Google bought them.

The screwdriver alone is stunning. I picked it up and was delighted by its heft. (like you according to lol wow)

The wiring terminals are art.

Name:  04C9970F-029D-4196-9EA8-45E1E7FFB818.jpeg
Views: 385
Size:  1.95 MB

I don’t have an Echo or any other smart home shite but the rock might have been kicked down the hill

I got a half dozen white mock turtle neck shirts too as this is my uniform during the winter. Something the family hazes me about.

Load Metric
    ive had a nest thermostat for like 2 years, one of my better investments.

Load Metric
    His other investments are literally just pork chops and videos he stole from Youtube about pork chops

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    His other investments are literally just pork chops and videos he stole from Youtube about pork chops
    I’m relieved you didn’t become another holiday suicide statistic.

Every one of your posts is a gift.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’m relieved you didn’t become another holiday suicide statistic.

Every one of your posts is a gift.

Fuuuuuuuck

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    anyone else, id be like, 'did this motherfucker just throw shade at pork chops'?

but i know lol wow's heart.

he would never.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    anyone else, id be like, 'did this motherfucker just throw shade at pork chops'?

but i know lol wow's heart.

he would never.
    ... and now we come full circle to the issue that Sonatine refuses to acknowledge. I can only speculate about the nerve I have struck. Does Jeremiah Tower’s early childhood echo Sonatine’s?

What Jeremiah Tower Taught Me
    For the basics, go to culinary school. You learn a whole other set of lessons by cooking with a legend. This genius pork chop recipe from chef Jeremiah Tower gets most of the cooking out of the way in advance
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-je...-me-1462470331

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  low-down-dirty-6.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  42.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

i just got an air fryer and suffice to say my pork chop research is coming up spades.

Thread Information