Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Dish, serious question. How old are you?

Old enough to fuck yo' woman

Banned
    Load Metric
    Looks about 12 give or take

Comments

thesidedish: KID IS GOD

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this fag leaving and coming back multiple times and acting like he knows everything is tilt inducing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I posted this in the Trump thread, but nobody seemed to notice. Admittedly, I mistakenly thought this was about his brother John.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...odesta-n812776

What a fucking boss. This is the man actually draining the swamp.
    I guess it's not that exciting a development if you're super biased for either side. Trump supporters would feel weird cheering on Mueller, and liberals can't be happy seeing things potentially go the other direction.
    Get ALL corruption out of government, left and right.

This is what I really don't get about Trump supporters. To them if you don't support Trump you supported Hillary... No, dolts! It's actually possible to dislike two politicians at once. Can't stand dirty dems or dirty repubs. Lock em' all up if they're committing crimes.

Comments

hongkonger: Amen

thesidedish: ummm HELLOOO MORON, #DRAINTHESWAMP

Load Metric
    I posted this in the Trump thread, but nobody seemed to notice. Admittedly, I mistakenly thought this was about his brother John.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...odesta-n812776

What a fucking boss. This is the man actually draining the swamp.
    I guess it's not that exciting a development if you're super biased for either side. Trump supporters would feel weird cheering on Mueller, and liberals can't be happy seeing things potentially go the other direction.

They are all criminals, so it seems, and I will enjoy their torment.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Despite overwhelming evidence the Good Son won't be charged, it's pretty clear who controls Mueller via 911.

Load Metric
    Palmer Report claiming Flynn is about to catch bracelets:

Months ago it was revealed that Trump campaign adviser Michael Flynn attended a meeting with Turkish government officials where they discussed the possibility of the illegal kidnapping and rendition of a guy in Pennsylvania, who would then have been shipped off to Turkey for prosecution. This only became public because Flynn took former CIA Director James Woolsey with him, who by that time was also a Trump campaign adviser. Woolsey was horrified at what he heard, and he tipped off the FBI. He then disappeared from the headlines entirely – until Friday evening.

Just a few hours before the criminal charges were revealed, James Woolsey confirmed to the media that he’s been cooperating with Robert Mueller in regard to the Flynn-Turkey kidnapping meeting. At the time it was anything but clear as to why Woolsey would have chosen to make this reveal. But by the end of the evening, it made a whole lot more sense.

It appears that James Woolsey gave Robert Mueller enough information to facilitate criminal charges against Michael Flynn. It also appears that Woolsey decided to announce this on Friday evening because he had learned that Mueller was about to charge Flynn. It’s still possible that Mueller’s initial charges will turn out to have been against someone other than Flynn. But as we wait for confirmation of the name, what is clear is this: James Woolsey is Mueller’s most crucial cooperating witness to date, and his testimony has blown the scandal wide open.

Comments

SrslySirius: OH MY GAAAAWWWWWWWWD
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Roger Stone, Hail Gorka! and Hannity are melting down on twitter. It's glorious. Stone went so ape shit he got his account suspended.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Roger Stone, Hail Gorka! and Hannity are melting down on twitter. It's glorious. Stone went so ape shit he got his account suspended.
    U mean the ppl who know for a fact it's a scam moron? Red coat trash

Comments

Suicide King: Stfu retard

Load Metric
    And dish melting down on PFA, I forgot to add.

Comments

sonatine: quite the oversite

vegas1369: Tilt galore

Suicide King: Like a dreidel in December

thesidedish: Lol @ respecting toaster trash

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    You're so gullible

Comments

vegas1369: He is
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    And dish melting down on PFA, I forgot to add.
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

You're so gullible

No I'm holding all the cards. We've been here before, I wouldn't talk the way I do to U faggots unless I knew I had u by the balls, would never bring that bad karma on myself

Load Metric
    Does anyone have a meltdown to English dictionary so I can respond to dish?

Load Metric

You're so gullible

No I'm holding all the cards. We've been here before, I wouldn't talk the way I do to U faggots unless I knew I had u by the balls, would never bring that bad karma on myself
    Lol what an insecure tilting fag
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Months ago it was revealed that Trump campaign adviser Michael Flynn attended a meeting with Turkish government officials where they discussed the possibility of the illegal kidnapping and rendition of a guy in Pennsylvania, who would then have been shipped off to Turkey for prosecution. This only became public because Flynn took former CIA Director James Woolsey with him, who by that time was also a Trump campaign adviser. Woolsey was horrified at what he heard, and he tipped off the FBI. He then disappeared from the headlines entirely – until Friday evening.

Just a few hours before the criminal charges were revealed, James Woolsey confirmed to the media that he’s been cooperating with Robert Mueller in regard to the Flynn-Turkey kidnapping meeting. At the time it was anything but clear as to why Woolsey would have chosen to make this reveal. But by the end of the evening, it made a whole lot more sense.

It appears that James Woolsey gave Robert Mueller enough information to facilitate criminal charges against Michael Flynn. It also appears that Woolsey decided to announce this on Friday evening because he had learned that Mueller was about to charge Flynn. It’s still possible that Mueller’s initial charges will turn out to have been against someone other than Flynn. But as we wait for confirmation of the name, what is clear is this: James Woolsey is Mueller’s most crucial cooperating witness to date, and his testimony has blown the scandal wide open.
    I think everyone in America recognizes, including Trump, that Manafort and Flynn were not good hires. He after all fired them both. Manafort lasted a couple months, and Flynn lasted 3 weeks as NSA. Now if its proven Trump bankrolled the proposed above kidnapping, and was involved in it, then he will pay the ultimate price. But I highly doubt it.

If Trump is smart he will let these two get indicted without incident. He will make a few tweets, but let it go. Given the economy is as strong as it is, and tax cuts will coast, the Republicans will win rather easily in 2018. Then in 2019 he can pardon both of them. I don't think Trump is going to run for re-election, he'll be too old. But he can write his own narrative in his remaining years afterwards and he will probably have a decent story: Tax Reform, Strong Economy, Finishing off ISIS, etc... He'll be remembered in the same way as Clinton with his ardent supporters.

All these guys think they are going to go down as the next Lincoln, or Roosevelt or Washington. Unless you are part of a catastrophic successful war you are just going to be in the middle of the pack; the economy is soaring and that really is all people give a shit about, at least in the short term. When push comes to shove, voters vote based on what is their bank account, house value, etc..

Diamond
    Load Metric

You're so gullible

Lol what an insecure tilting fag
    What? I'm good at this and ur not, i already told u what was gonna happen: Somebody from trumps campaign goes down for something that has nothing to do with scamming elections, democrats go back to their old outdated playbook and fail again next wk about something else

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

I think everyone in America recognizes, including Trump, that Manafort and Flynn were not good hires. He after all fired them both. Manafort lasted a couple months, and Flynn lasted 3 weeks as NSA. Now if its proven Trump bankrolled the proposed above kidnapping, and was involved in it, then he will pay the ultimate price. But I highly doubt it.

If Trump is smart he will let these two get indicted without incident. He will make a few tweets, but let it go. Given the economy is as strong as it is, and tax cuts will coast, the Republicans will win rather easily in 2018. Then in 2019 he can pardon both of them. I don't think Trump is going to run for re-election, he'll be too old. But he can write his own narrative in his remaining years afterwards and he will probably have a decent story: Tax Reform, Strong Economy, Finishing off ISIS, etc... He'll be remembered in the same way as Clinton with his ardent supporters.

All these guys think they are going to go down as the next Lincoln, or Roosevelt or Washington. Unless you are part of a catastrophic successful war you are just going to be in the middle of the pack; the economy is soaring and that really is all people give a shit about, at least in the short term. When push comes to shove, voters vote based on what is their bank account, house value, etc..
    But Trump said he knows how to find the best people, the best! And yet the turnover has been unreal.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post

But Trump said he knows how to find the best people, the best! And yet the turnover has been unreal.
    Firing ppl is a skill

Comments

vegas1369: Hiring good people is a much tougher skill to learn which I'm sure you know nothing about

Load Metric

Firing ppl is a skill

looks pretty easy to me, just saying.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Remember you brought this up a while ago when Trump was in the midst of a real estate deal in Turkey. IIRC he had a call with the president of Turkey and boasted about a large deal he had going on over there. Then the president had everyone Trump was dealing with locked up, which essentially killed the deal unless he had Fethullah Gulen sent back to Turkey. Only makes sense that dumb dumb would try and make that so.

Comments

sonatine: yassssss

Thread Information